Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare (889 Views)

.......am I A Fool To Her / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
4RM FRYING PAN TO FIRE

Advice needed pls!

Early dis morning, i called my dad & mum and told them dat i just won an American visa lottery ticket.
U should have seen d excitement on their face! I wanted 2 say something..........
but my mom cut me off by telling me 2 go and get dressed and b4 i could say JACK we are already shopping, my mum even had 2 borrow 2 make sure i wear d best..........
*I DON DIE FINISH*..........
After everything, we finally got home. Guess wat? My dad and his friends are already celebrating with enough drinks, peppersoup and mende mende.....
Right now dey are still celebrating...Pls how do i tell dem dat 2day is APRIL FOOL and i was only joking?

NB: My dad is very very harsh and my mum, well i dnt wanna talk abt her cos na double wahala she be......
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Story For The gods undecided

Let me state some of my observations.....

~Between the time you and your mum went to the market, you couldn't open you mouth to tell her April fool

~ Your dad must be someone who acts on impulse since he didn't waste much time before celebrating

~Doesn't anyone in your family go to work on a wednesday morning

~Since your mum went shopping with you, who prepared the food

~From everything you just wrote, It seems it's quite easy to deceive your parents
No offense.....

1 Like

Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Kayoski(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Even the gods are not intrested in his story.. Sorry lies..
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by prettyjo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
mstchewww
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Between the time you and your mum went to the market, you couldn't open you mouth to tell her April fool

~ You dad must be someone who acts on impulse since he didn't waste much time before celebrating

~From everything you just wrote, It seems its quite easy to deceive your parents
No offense.....
Malapropism of fallaciloquence
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by ivyy(f): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
missclasssy:

~Between the time you and your mum went to the market, you couldn't open you mouth to tell her April fool

~ Your dad must be someone who acts on impulse since he didn't waste much time before celebrating

~From everything you just wrote, It seems it's quite easy to deceive your parents
No offense.....

Lol you didn't have to waste your time stating the obvious.

Very foolish post by op
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Godvilla:
4RM FRYING PAN TO FIRE

Advice needed pls!

Early dis morning, i called my dad & mum and told them dat i just won an American visa lottery ticket.
U should have seen d excitement on their face! I wanted 2 say something..........
but my mom cut me off by telling me 2 go and get dressed and b4 i could say JACK we are already shopping, my mum even had 2 borrow 2 make sure i wear d best..........
*I DON DIE FINISH*..........
After everything, we finally got home. Guess wat? My dad and his friends are already celebrating with enough drinks, peppersoup and mende mende.....
Right now dey are still celebrating...Pls how do i tell dem dat 2day is APRIL FOOL and i was only joking?

NB: My dad is very very harsh and my mum, well i dnt wanna talk abt her cos na double wahala she be......
keep deceiving yourself na...
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by cozy7(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Collect enough money to buy your travelling things, then elope like d prodigal son....
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
mttchew. . .
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
D1ck:
Malapropism of fallaciloquence

Grandeur of delusional deception

[/quote]
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Grandeur of delusional deception

grin
Re: From April Fool To My Worst Nightmare by KrazyBone: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
The mods are embarrassingly busy stalking monikers, than observing the troll ridden section they are mandated to clean up.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? / Labarin Mayu (the Story Of Witches) / If You Were The One,what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.