Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? (890 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Girls Scared Of Fine Boys? / Why Are Girls Scared Of Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 03, 2015
Like why are u people so itimidated by goodlooking guys, everytime its like they are so scared to talk to them...if a girl sits with a fineboy in church to talk to the guy becomes a problem.. Na wa oo
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 03, 2015
Are you not in church?

Tucky200 malegirl is coming back
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by cyprus000: 11:24am On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt]
Ain't you guyz tired of this same topic?..or is this a kind of advertisment
[/size]
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by zealot4me(f): 11:28am On May 03, 2015
Go to school go to school tell ur teacher u r a lipsrsealed

Op r u speaking from experience? if yes den I wanna see ya pinhure or
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2015
vheMa:
Are you not in church?

Tucky200 malegirl is coming back

Even outside church, admit it its so common all they do is stare to talk to the guy becomes a problem, wat re u all scared of?
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2015
zealot4me:
Go to school go to school tell ur teacher u r a lipsrsealed

Op r u speaking from experience? if yes den I wanna see ya pinhure or

U all need to grow some balls, fine boys are not all that some of them are even more insecure than u girls. Smh
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by zealot4me(f): 11:38am On May 03, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

U all need to grow some balls, fine boys are not all that some of them are even more insecure than u girls. Smh

undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 03, 2015
Most handsome guys are so insecure, they dont even really believe they are handsome. Its a shame girls shiver in their midst...if only u girls knew wat the so called handsome guy is thinking in his insecure mind

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 03, 2015
zealot4me:

undecided

True. Most handsome guys are very insecure thats why it pains me that girls dont even realise this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Mhizkel(f): 11:43am On May 03, 2015
They believe handsome guys do attract many girls..Thereby, making the guy to cheat on them..!They just feel insecure with an handsome guy
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by zealot4me(f): 11:46am On May 03, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

True. Most handsome guys are very insecure thats why it pains me that girls dont even realise this

True. I ain't scared of no handsome nigga nyway
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2015
Lolz
Re: Why Are Girls Scared Of Hadsome Guys? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 03, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Even outside church, admit it its so common all they do is stare to talk to the guy becomes a problem, wat re u all scared of?
being disgraced sad

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Relationships - Reasonable Or Just Downright Stupid? / For The Guys...how Do I Handle This Girl? / Some Gals Are Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.