Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide (20835 Views)

Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
There is no need for this write up.

If Jonathan won, I guess you won't write this. So bone like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

These were from yesterday.....

I don't take alcohol but awon goons mi sha....

So you no go host me?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Controlled(f): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Barcanista, take this as part of my contribution too except that I see yours as worse that FFK, Amaechi's deputy or Ribadu.

I pity you indeed. I pity you only because you contributed so much to build the Buhari brand out of your conviction that he was the right man for the job but unfortunately allowed some unworthy reason to make you abandon the cause when the end was very near. It must be very painful for you at this moment because you cannot lay any claim to contributing to the General's success; at least not in this forum.

If you switched without any benefit from PDP camp, it makes it even a worse case for you because it means you must have done that on some sentiments; either ethnicity or religion. As I said earlier, yours is worse than FFK, Teluku and Ribadu combined because they must have done that for some personal benefits whereas according to you, in your own case you didn't collect any benefit.

I sincerely hope that you will learn some lessons from this calamity that has befallen you on this forum as a result of your irrational decision and also hope that you will be able to take better informed decisions in future if faced with similar circumstances.

such a tragedy relli...... grin...very very sad...... grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
So you no go host me?
I don't really meet NL members like that (personal reasons) but maybe we can work something out. I will see sha but that will be after we align Alausa and Aso rock wink
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Waspy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista

I would have made you had a taste of your own medicine, with the kind of acrimonious words and frustrating threads and memes that would have flooded Nairaland from me, save from the peaceful and joyous atmosphere heralding Buharis triumph.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by sherrylo: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Name whaoo.So there are so many things happening offline that we are not aware of.OK ooo ALMIGHTY nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Pebcak: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chois na to sidon read comments o

[img]http://i./RHiD0K65NxxLO.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

I don't really meet NL members like that (personal reasons) but maybe we can work something out. I will see sha but that will be after we align Alausa and Aso rock wink
Unfortunately for you, jimi Agbaje will be elected Governor of Lagos. Umbrella's flag will be hoisted in Alausa.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Can Buhari spell the word corruption with his eyes closed ? Stop ranting, it will NOT help you recover your brains that you have forgotten in a pot of amala. I have Freedom of Speech, or will your certificate-less ancestor take that away from me?

Lest I forget; Why are you worrying about Nigeria's present financial state ? When Jonathan came on board, he didnt worry about it. He was able to resuscitate Rail-lines, buy couches and send the trains moving. He was able to privatize public power system, he digitized fertilizer distribution.

Yet the majority illiterates/ignorant have elected their kind, an analogue model of 1980s President to lead a 21st century nation.

Do not get me started, its too early.

Buhari is more qualified than you- in every sense. Academically, Career wise, achievements etc, you can never measure up to him!

The current state of Nigeria's financial position is absolutely important. Your outgoing president witnessed unprecedented levels of Oil Revenue earnings under his demonic and corrupt administration , the figures are there. He will need to give an account of how those revenue was utilized to benefit Nigerians.

All those achievements that you have outlined has not impacted positively on the majority of Nigerians.

-The purchase of 19th century trains is not an achievement to be proud of.

-The privatization of the power sector has not translated to efficient power supply for Nigerians

- The so called digitization of fertilization distribution has had no effect on food supply, your useless and pathetic soon to be ex-president Jonathan had to import rice to bribe Nigerians to vote for him.

The majority of Nigerians that voted for Buhari were smart Nigerians, well educated, a lot of them will feed you for free. Stop degrading Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Alphaoscar: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
My brother and my friend. It is okay to celebrate your electoral conquest. You deserve it! I've always considered you a brother and friend irrespective of our political sentiment. Politics shouldn't divide us but unite us. I love you bro and [s]looking forward to see you unite with me in PDP[/s] grin

Thank you for striking out the part of me joining you in PDP because it will NEVER happen!!

Even when my dad was chosen as a candidate for an elective position, I gave him all the support I could but on the day of the election I deliberately escape myself from voting because I can't vote against my own father and will never cast my vote for that nest of a killer and besides I always commit my loyalty to any course I believe in.

On a lighter mood, I have actually been suspecting a lady on this thread since the beginning of the whole thing because we all know e dey go as per you and those runs Bro.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are dangerous man. Very full of yourself

If not for General Scatter , I would have personally exposed you!

Please, Lets forget it. I laugh at some comments here but lets move on.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by ChinemeOkpan: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Scatterboss:

Please, Lets forget it. I laugh at some comments here but lets move on.

Ok Sir. Respect

He needs to respect himself . No be only him get craze, where hin own start na where some people own begin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Thank you for striking out the part of me joining you in PDP because it will NEVER happen!!

Even when my dad was chosen as a candidate for an elective position, I gave him all the support I could but on the day of the election I deliberately escape myself from voting because I can't vote against my own father and will never cast my vote for that nest of a killer and besides I always commit my loyalty to any course I believe in.

On a lighter mood, I have actually been suspecting a lady on this thread since the beginning of the whole thing because we all know e dey go as per you and those runs Bro.
Bros, you don de accuse me agaiÑ? grin! God has blessed Nigeria with pretty ladies, it is good for us to explore. U fit recommend for me?
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
EcoTerror:
why should berem be allowed to insult people and when she is fed back the person gets a ban.

Lalasticlala and seun need to stop this because if berem tells u that you will be banned the next thing Rapture happens to your (Reply) space.
its so annoying, she did it to me and told me I shld watch how dey will ban me, and immdiately it happened. I wasn't able to munch it and before I opened ma eyes she has edited d shit. Seun and lalasticlala shld pls warn her not to be threatening us, its bad for Nairalland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by frankyychiji(f): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to address certain issues which I believe are paramount to maintain my reputation.

On a certain day, I was approached by someone to jettison supporting Buhari and switch to Jonathan. The promise of an Aide to a cabinet minister was made. It was a good offer but I rejected it and maintained my support for Buhari. In the spirit of brotherhood I informed Rawani, Berem and some other people. The person that tabled it was a friend and he was even shocked. He had believed APC had been paying me. That was months before my defection. I find it irritating when people like Rawani used it as a basis. Even when I defected, the guy that ade the offer was wondering why I did moved to PDP finally. I told him that it wasn't connected with his offer.

After my defection to PDP, I was offered some stuff by a PDP Representative for my voluntary support to their course, this again I rejected outrightly. Though I maintained my support.

I was also approached by someone who told me the goodies I had missed for defecting to PDP. In fact, he had asked me to immediately retrace my step so as not to miss out on what is prepared for me. He kept on with that because he thought that I should reap from the #Buhari camp after my contributions, all these I declined to his amazement. The week of the election, he still tabled it but I declined.

It becomes shameful for someone like Rawani to assume that I did what I did for so-called Ministerial aide appointment. I know the stuff I'm made of and I don't accept what I don't believe in. If I had wanted to accept the offer I wouldn't have told Rawani or anyone else. I'm not not stupid. I had considered Rawani to be a friend and had lots of conversation with him. It is a shame that he and others will use my sincere words against me.

I would have mentioned names of the people involved but for respect of their privacy and not to drag them into unnecessary controversy, I will rather keep them anonymous.

Let me reiterate that my defection to PDP is unconnected with any offer whether monetary or otherwise.

If Rawani's accusation are truth, may God not grant me any fortune in real life. But if they are false, may God not grant Rawani and all my accusers happiness and fortunes in life.

Those who disagree with me should say amen....
Bro, forget about your detractors and move on completely. The time and resources you put into denying or affirming their accusations could have been put to better use. You should stop dignifying them with a response. You don't owe anyone any explanation why you believe in what you believe!

Because our man lost doesn't mean the end of the road.
Now that the Borgias are back, its time to go back to the drawing table in readiness for the task ahead. Remember we must most importantly liberate Lagos! Rivers and Imo must fall!
peace be with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Buhari is more qualified than you- in every sense. Academically, Career wise, achievements etc, you can never measure up to him!

The current state of Nigeria's financial position is absolutely important. Your outgoing president witnessed unprecedented levels of Oil Revenue earnings under his demonic and corrupt administration , the figures are there. He will need to give an account of how those revenue was utilized to benefit Nigerians.

All those achievements that you have outlined has not impacted positively on the majority of Nigerians.

-The purchase of 19th century trains is not an achievement to be proud of.

-The privatization of the power sector has not translated to efficient power supply for Nigerians

- The so called digitization of fertilization distribution has had no effect on food supply, your useless and pathetic soon to be ex-president Jonathan had to import rice to bribe Nigerians to vote for him.

The majority of Nigerians that voted for Buhari were smart Nigerians, well educated, a lot of them will feed you for free. Stop degrading Nigerians.

Your brain actually needs vulcanizing if you think a man with no SSCE is more educated than an MSc holder. The people who voted Buhari are evidently his kind. Birds of same feather flock together and behave alike. Do I expect much from an illiterate President ? The answer is NO. Do I expect him to fight corruption ? The Answer is NO, because he will have to start with Tinubu.

Am I happy that Buhari has won this election ? The answer is YES and in two folds;

1. If Buhari lost, we would have lost the lives of more than 100 NYSC members in the North
2. I want the ignorant Nigerians to feel the change they yearned for.
3. I wanted GEJ to go and relax and witness a meltdown of government that will NOT survive the dwindling Brent Crude regime of Today.

I give you 6 months, and the lamentations will be huge.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Sadly, that's the truth.

You may not play dirty, but your supporters will! GEJ and GMB never said anything dirty during the campaigns but their supporters, they did.

On the permanent interest thing, Tinubu comes to mind. Nasir too. These same guys destroyed GMB but today, they shelved their differences because they felt they have a common enemy (the PDP). They had same interest - knock off the PDP, and they succeeded. That's politics. Same with OBJ and Atiku, sworn enemies but today they have a common enemy - GEJ.

When people learn the tricks of these politicians, like in developed world, then they do not fall for their traps. That's why education has always been the key. If 25% of the youth in the North were educated or informed, we would have noticed the difference.

Well, in my opinion, it was a silent ethno-religious war.
Though to some among us, it was about the way forward.

I wasn't born when GMB ruled.

But the one I witnessed korokoro
OBJ, Tinubu....mbanusmiley

I couldn't stand the overnight hypocritical saint status.
Lols.

But GEJ (whom I consider a lesser devil)....something about him is worth admiring, imo.
I heard him address the nation and all I was filled with was glowing admiration when I ought to be curling my toes in defeat, LMAO.cheesy

I'm prolly being sentimental, but hey....bits of that is allowed in politics, innitgrin

About the North, I think it's a perpetration of the elite to leave most of its people in a state of subserviency.
Northerners are really creative and skilled people...
But then, unlike my tear eye brothers, I think the average man over there lacks the mental capacity to rise and stand for self. It's all about brotherhood and looking up to the richest and most influential in a settlement for directions, sometimes for what to eat and as their opinion leader.....and of course, multiplying.

Which was why the incumbent, I suppose, tackled the issue of Education (it has a way of emancipating the mind from early stages of mental slavery).

Well, the cabals people have decided cool

Now we hope and observe...

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Observant: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Can Buhari spell the word corruption with his eyes closed ? Stop ranting, it will NOT help you recover your brains that you have forgotten in a pot of amala. I have Freedom of Speech, or will your certificate-less ancestor take that away from me?

Lest I forget; Why are you worrying about Nigeria's present financial state ? When Jonathan came on board, he didnt worry about it. He was able to resuscitate Rail-lines, buy couches and send the trains moving. He was able to privatize public power system, he digitized fertilizer distribution.

Yet the majority illiterates/ignorant have elected their kind, an analogue model of 1980s President to lead a 21st century nation.

We share the same concerns.
Mostly his sworn hate for press and media.
For the sake of country, i hope to be proven wrong. I sincerely hope that this our new found voice lives to speak again if need be.
A lot if promises have been made, we need to keenly watch this administration.
The new opposition should embrace their new found position and play it very well.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Unfortunately for you, jimi Agbaje will be elected Governor of Lagos. Umbrella's flag will be hoisted in Alausa.
*sighs*
1. Obanikoro has lost interest in all these. He was supporting Agbaje cos he felt that GEJ will win and he keeps a ministerial post. With GEJ going out, what's the point? Agbaje need Obanikoro's political structure but Obanikoro ain't ready to spend money to get it running as he gains nothing.

2. The OPC and Afenifere as you now know are as useless as a voter without a voter's card

3. Bode George (Boy George) has no reason to be involved in this election. Nothing to gain from a state. He will likely use the funds with him as "Retirement bonus"

4. Segun Adewale (Aeroland) has spent almost as much as Agbaje and he still lost. He is licking his wounds right now as he had sold off his houses in Aguda to finance his senatorial bid. He lost, he ain't supporting no one.

5. Alimosho is the local government with the highest number of votes...then Lagos Island then Surulere. These three are APC places. Alimosho gave Buhari +88,000 votes against GEJ's +44,000. The PDP can't win there. They can't win Lagos Island as HRH Oba Rilwan Akinolu prefers Ambode.

5. The market women all over Lagos are headed by Tinubu's daughter. Forget that side

6. A huge majority of Lagosians are happy with Fashola and what he has done. They are also happy with the APC even though you love to deny it.

7. With GMB winning the presidential polls, politicians are drawing their allegiance and they want to move and before then, they will want to show the APC that they are worth it so they will work extra hard.

8. Lagosians want to see a Lagos where Abuja and Alausa are on the same platform

9. The campaign of Ambode has just started. With massive plans coming up before the elections, they intend to leave no stones unturned and campaign harder in places where the APC lost in the Presidentials.

10. JK is not OK. He is Just Kidding. (I had to throw that in)

That is 10 reasons why Ambode will win.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:

[/s]
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Scatterboss(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Ok Sir. Respect

He needs to respect himself . No be only him get craze, where hin own start na where some people own begin
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by NeilOssai(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
If GEJ had won wud u hv bin saying this.,.,.....well it shows u hv lost on both sides.,.,..sorry for U.,. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Moheat(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bro you owe nobody any explanation, you fought for what you believed in. The most important thing is, you satisfied your conscience.

I want you to know that I believe in you, I adore you and if I have the chance to come to this planet earth after my demise I will believe you and I will vote GEJ likewise.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Alphaoscar: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, you don de accuse me agaiÑ? grin! God has blessed Nigeria with pretty ladies, it is good for us to explore. U fit recommend for me?

You know when we are in it together with The Don and you know the thing sabi shack pass Otuoke spirit.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by aorta(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Firefire:
At this junction, I remain an international observer.

Whatever the preamble, the episodes so far is worth the journey.

For the love of country.
Nt really.......AIT OBSERVER
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by agabaI23(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
labiola:
OP, you lost your relevance the day you decided to abandon your believe, no matter how you try to come clean, people will not believe you, my advice for you is to keep to yourselves and not try to justify anything again, all this swearing will not make any difference, it is an after thought, some of us had already form our opinion on whom you are, it wont change that. Your case is just like the Ameachi's Deputy, he lost everything he has worked for in the last 8yrs. Today ,Ameachi has become an hero.
Your opinion of him makes no difference bro. Amaechi is a hero to some and a villain to others. Choose whether you will become a hero to your village and a villain to your parents. Your choice is yours and that's life.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Abeg which food Buhari chop this night? I hope the 1 billion naira food go last for another 4 years because Baba must eat from the golden foods o.
Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by obayaya(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista!!!

Do you remember that song I was always singing in your ears?

Something about "A man without Conviction"..

If Only you listened to that song, you would've been better off..

Now look at yourself.. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, in my opinion, it was a silent ethno-religious war.
Though to some among us, it was about the way forward.

Lols.

But GEJ (whom I consider a lesser devil)....something about him is worth admiring, imo.
I heard him address the nation and all I was filled with was glowing admiration when I ought to be curling my toes in defeat, LMAO.cheesy

I'm prolly being sentimental, but hey....bits of that is allowed in politics, innitgrin

About the North, I think it's a perpetration of the elite to leave most of its people in a state of subserviency.
Northerners are really creative and skilled people...
But then, unlike my tear eye brothers, I think the average man over there lacks the mental capacity to rise and stand for self. It's all about brotherhood and looking up to the richest and most influential in a settlement for directions, sometimes for what to eat and as their opinion leader.....and of course, multiplying.

Which was why the incumbent, I suppose, tackled the issue of Education (it has a way of emancipating the mind from early stages of mental slavery).

Well, the cabals people have decided cool

Now we hope and observe...
Someone was leader and in charge of a nation that lost +20,000 of its citilizens
Lost an area the size of Belgium
Went dancing while people were killed
Has seen our external reserves massively fall
Oversaw the massive looting of our commonwealth
Preferred to pay militant groups and thugs than do any work and you find nothing wrong with it.

I think this statement
Refers to GEJ and his supporters more.

As Wole Soyinka put it, Travesty of Intelligence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by dunkem21(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mynd44:

Jokes apart, a lot of folks here have been offered positions in governments or to act as agents and be paid big time and they turned it down without even telling their friends.

What is the big deal in being offered money and you refused? If people want to open threads to insult you, do you have to reply them? Does he have to get emotional every time and pull an "Orubebe"?

Abeg this is stale biko

It is not stale, biko.

Somebody opened a thread here and made grievous accusations against his person and we are calling him an attention seeker.

So many people on this thread now are on the payroll of APC; meanwhile nobody paid him.

..and why would people open threads to insult him? ..where the whole world visit?

Barcanista is not a supermod like you with the abilities to delete or lock threads about his person.

People fear NL now if you don't know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by Tvegas(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barcanista cant you just keep quiet?. You have an overbloated opinion of yourself, i sincerely hope you dont flaunt this kind of ego in real life.

To set the records straight, Some Tanoids have more honor than you. Temitemi comes to mind, no matter what they called him he stood with is "Gej till 2019" mantra. So many of them will always earn my respect for what they stood for.

You betrayed the Buhari cause when it mattered most using flimsy excuses that i find unfathomable. The more you try to rise above this mud further you will sink into it. Bro, A traitor you were and a traitor you will remain. Let me repeat it, Temitemi,ichidodo,firefire and all the steadfast Tanoids have more honor than you.

Mods: Please ban further discussion of this matter.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide by honeychild(f): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

chai.....I really need to get off nairaland. It's populated by babies!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leads 600-man Delegation To UN General Assembly - SaharaRepo / Uche Secondus Daughter, Margret Weds - Photos / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.