Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. (2378 Views)

Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. don't mind mi oo.. u a cutey.. smiley

Please, kindly unquote me and delete my no where I posted it above for privacy purpose..
Re: To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. by tohpahz(f): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
shegsky:

Please, kindly unquote me and delete my no where I posted it above for privacy purpose..

Done.
Re: To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
tohpahz:

Done.

Correct girl. I never knew nairaland still abhor beautiful girl like you. Am short of words sha. but , I trust your mum, she must have done a great artcraft work on you. Respect to her.

1 Like

Re: To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. by xtervaganza(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol op......I'm no Brad Pitt but I've dated and broken up with countless super pretty girls

The things is; such girls are the ones who even made the 1st move.

I've always thought why pretty girls leave guys tripping for dem to chase people like me wey no send them. My friends used to say it's because I'm stubborn lol
Re: To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
Lol op......I'm no Brad Pitt but I've dated and broken up with countless super pretty girls

The things is; such girls are the ones who even made the 1st move.

I've always thought why pretty girls leave guys tripping for dem to chase people like me wey no send them. My friends used to say it's because I'm stubborn lol

Guy, on point. Pretty ladies tend to be addicted to those guys that show ' I DON'T CARE ATTIDUDE '

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife / My EXPERIENCE With A Girl I Met On Facebook / When She Finally Off The Waist Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.