Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) (6803 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 4:40am On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
Nope he wasn't, mama piss actually wrote that result
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by vivacious01: 5:55am On Apr 02, 2015
At first I thought PEJ had sent him to cause a commotion again,but it became a comic relief later,lol.
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by chacoonder(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
LockDown69:

Prof. Etu-Efeotor who is the vice chancellor of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Warri, Delta State
Oh! i see...thanks.
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by 7footre(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
derrick333:

I bet,the clips will gain more viewers than. Mama peace"s deris godu o,N oga @d top
I'll bet on that too

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by omenka(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kagarko:
He is a disgrace to professors in the country.

He did it cos of his clueless brother.

Despite the rigging we won.

Our votes will never be under estimated never again.
No, not really. I thought he was drunk and said as much in a thread a couple of days ago but a friend of mine just told me this morning he's an extremely intelligent man and a Harvard scholar. Said he's a professor of marine geology, and that the dude came down with a stroke days ago.

Think he had yet to fully recover.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by aieromon(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Reading that result would have implicated him in a court of law. Watch the end of the Part 2 video where he told Jega not to send him to a troublesome area again.

Writing the result under special conditions could mean he was threatened or his loved ones were held hostage. His conscience didnt allow him to read out a result which was possibly forged.

He might have looked like a clown but his lawyers must have given him the best advice possible. Everybody wins.

P.S The Collation Officer from Cross Rivers, UNIUYO VC also made her presentation with a shaky voice.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by aieromon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
No, not really. I thought he was drunk and said as much in a thread a couple of days ago but a friend of mine just told me this morning he's an extremely intelligent man and a Harvard scholar. Said he's a professor of marine geology, and that the dude came down with a stroke days ago.

Wishing him speedy recovery then.

The Governing Council of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun appointed Professor John Ovwata Etu-Efeotor the second substantive Vice-Chancellor of the University on Thursday, October 17, 2013. He was the Director, Centre for Petroleum Geosciences at the University of Port Harcourt before his new appointment.

Born on September 8, 1947, he hails from Okpara Waterside, Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He studied at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, where he earned a First Class Honours Degree in Geology in 1971. He later proceeded to the Harvard University, U.S.A in 1972 and obtained a Masters degree in Geology in 1974.

A distinguished scholar, Prof. Etu-Efeotor was at the University of Wales, Aberysteyth, United Kingdom for a Doctoral degree also in Geology in 1977.

With these academic degrees, he was appointed a Lecturer in July 1977 at the University of Port Harcourt and he rose to the rank of Professor on May 8, 1999.

Since then, Professor John Ovwata Etu-Efeotor has earned several global awards as a result of his contributions and achievements in the academic sphere. These include Academic Noble International Award, 2008; Most Outstanding Lecturer, Institute of Petroleum Studies(IPS PH), UNIPORT and Institute De France De Petrol(IFP, Paris), between 2004 and 2012; Federal Government of Nigeria Scholar between 1974 and 1977. Others are Boutwell Harvard Fellowship, 1972 to 1974; First B.sc First Class in Geology in a Nigerian University, 1971; Best Graduating Student in Geology, 1971; and German Academic Exchange Scholar, 1968 to 1971 amongst numerous others.

Professor Etu-Efeotor on graduation was employers’ bride as he had served and worked in key global organisations including Mobil Producing Nigeria Exploration and Production where he showed uncommon skills as a Petroleum Geologist before taking flight into the academic world.

He has numerous publications to his credit and has held many positions of responsibilities in the academic environment including the pioneering efforts in establishing the two Colleges of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun in October 2008 as a visiting Professor.

Professor John Ovwata Etu-Efeotor is married and blessed with children.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by LockDown69(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2015
aieromon:
Reading that result would have implicated him in a court of law. Watch the end of the Part 2 video where he told Jega not to send him to a troublesome area again.

Writing the result under special conditions could mean he was threatened or his loved ones were held hostage. His conscience didnt allow him to read out a result which was possibly forged.

He might have looked like a clown but his lawyers must have given him the best advice possible. Everybody wins.

P.S The Collation Officer from Cross Rivers, UNIUYO VC also made her presentation with a shaky voice.
true that. The possibilities are enormous
Re: Who Remembers This Hilarious Professor? (photo) by Kagarko(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2015
omenka:

OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! They Said This Happened On A Road In Dubai (photos) / Update~newly Established SWAT Uniform / Lagos #EndSARS Panel Submits Report — After Over One Year Of Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.