Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan (12279 Views)

TAN Congratulates Buhari, Commends Jonathan / Uhuru Kenyatta Congratulates Buhari Commends Jonathan - Tweets / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
GboyegaD:
Nice of them. I hope the incoming government would separate religion from politics.

They have no choice. Keep off religion....whether Muslim or Christian....if you want to run Nigeria peacefully.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Rayjaymay(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
CAN need to learn that religion is different frm politics
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by 989900: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
My man of the year is between JEGA and GEJ.

. . . never thought GEJ would ever earn my respect.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
GEJ till GMB resumes office

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Chibokgame: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks to God.
Can still get voice in Nigeria.

Good luck to the new generation and the government.
#AlliwantisAbetterLife#
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by omojeesu(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Macfarland, that Lord of Host is alive, isn't He. Commit Buhari into His hand. Ask Him to help Buhari do the good. If Buhari has come to do evil, don't you think the same Lord of Host is able to thwart his plans and destroy his works?
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by ki02020(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Let HE without sin be the first to cast a stone
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Mcowubaba: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
foliks:
With all d money they collected, I hope dey are able to get a ticket to heaven wth dat money. May God forgive u ppl.
DON'T JUDGE OR CONDEMN
Mrs Righteous....
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
I hope GMB would not be influenced by that his peperempe wife that is actually launching a book on beauty;her eyes still dey outside,her body language has given her away alredy,she go do pass late Stella obasanjo and late mariam babangida put together. Iyanga dey her body;I don't blame her she's still a young women. She don strike goldmine.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Na wa ooo. Buhari is blessed with many congratulations. I never congratulate my own ooooo. Make i catch up with the next flight to Abuja to congratulate him on my behalf too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by chii23: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Ago Oritsejafor should be ashame of himself.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by 0955eb027(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
macfarland:
I told people that this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu an oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning says the Lord of Host!
You wish! Ntorrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2015
mcomooba:
First to comment..........................

By now this Ayo Oritesajafor should go and bend his head somewere.

;DFirst to comment..........................

By now this Ayo Oritesajafor should go and bend his head somewere.

Christians are peace loving ppl... Buhari winning is not the end of the world... We would get over it.

Is time for resource control!
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by roteman20(m): 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
after #7b kissafter #7b
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Techmogul: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2015
MKO4ever:

What is good for the goose, same for the gander. If we jail people like Stella Oduah for purchasing 2 bullet-proof vehicles for the price of N200m +, what shall we do to Ex Governor Fayemi, who purchased 2 beds for N100m.

My political inclination aside, I congratulate the President Elect, Maj. Gen Buhari (Rtd.), and request we address issues with a sense of responsibility and equity.

GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Sanchez01: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Pastor Bosun Emmanuel is a shame to the Christian body. He projected the Islamization theory in 2014 just to poison the minds of Christians. He claimed God sent Goodluck Jonathan to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of Islam. According to him, Yar'Adua's death was the opportunity Christians needed to rule the country. This man is a shame to Pastorhood. He is a scam and a crooked man just as Oritsejafor. And to think that I almost swallowed the theory is most stupid.

Thieving pastors!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by sunnyolads1(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
macfarland:
I told people that this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu an oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning says the Lord of Host!
We have heard a terrible prophecies against GMB and Nigeria before the election however the reverse is the case so likewise this piece of prediction
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by roufy235(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Ijaya123: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2015
macfarland:

Wake up!!! It's day time. I think you overslept.

2 Likes

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Oritsejafor!

Thief!

Congratulations or no congratulations, expect to be probed about any dirty deals you were involved in.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Akposkool(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Papa ayo still get mouth abi. That man should be in kirikiri ASAP. Yeye pastor wearing bling with his talkative wife.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by neighbourhud: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No, FFK is not solely responsible for PDP losses.

PDP lost because they forgot the most important lesson OBJ taught them....you live and die by the alliances you make.

OBJ made alliances with people who did not like him. That is what Buhari did this time....and unfortunately GEJ did not take note.
On point!
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by dammytosh: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Now everybody must humble. It will be no longer business as usual.

By the way, somebody should tell Ayo Oritsejafor that Jega is now free and ready to see him.

Hahahahahaha

You wikid.

1 Like

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by jamislaw(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Bling bling pastor is congratulating GMB, my respect to Rev father mbaka dat's the true MOG. Not bling bling punk headed MOG.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Bhella5(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2015
jamislaw:
Bling bling pastor is congratulating GMB, my respect to Rev father mbaka dat's the true MOG. Not bling bling punk headed MOG.
Seconded!
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by swezenberg(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Lots of fake pastors feeding on dogmatic Nigerians. Lots of them will still run to them on Sunday. Lots of them perish because the lack wisdom. Giving all their lives to pastors that can not speak against injustice and corruption. What kind of men of God will entertain looters and cheer thieves even offer them front seats in church.

Their children are here with us in the states feeding large on your money while you are struggling to survive in naija. May the Lord have mercy on them and their gullible followers
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
i wonder how that crook called ayo oritsejafor go dey feel now. The fool politicised CAN for his selfish reason,ole buruku to npe ara ni pastor. tongue
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
macfarland:
keep quiet. We will experience positive change. Probably its u dat will experience stagnancy and negative change. Bitter human being. Everything u wish d country will return to u in 10 folds. Am nt bluffing. Just watch and see. When u start experiencing dis negative change, remember I told u so. And u will continue to experience dis negative change. Till u openly repent of ur ways and publicly apologise for making a fool of urself.
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
jamislaw:
no mind that crook who calls himself a pastor
Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sagamite:
Oritsejafor!

Thief!

Congratulations or no congratulations, expect to be probed about any dirty deals you were involved in.
i cant wait for the criminal to be locked up till Jesus comes

1 Like

Re: CAN, NCEF Congratulates Buhari and Commends Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sanchez01:
Pastor Bosun Emmanuel is a shame to the Christian body. He projected the Islamization theory in 2014 just to poison the minds of Christians. He claimed God sent Goodluck Jonathan to rescue Nigeria from the shackles of Islam. According to him, Yar'Adua's death was the opportunity Christians needed to rule the country. This man is a shame to Pastorhood. He is a scam and a crooked man just as Oritsejafor. And to think that I almost swallowed the theory is most stupid.

Thieving pastors!
God will punish all those so called pastors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko EDC Beg People To Pay Their Bills In Ojo, Lagos (Video) / Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government / Osinbajo Meets Bagudu & Rice & Wheat Farmers Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.