Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265774 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
bukatyne:

Happy belated birthday sis!

Many many more of God's blessings and favor to you.

Hope you enjoyed your day?

Thanks very much dear and Amen to the prayer. I plan to enjoy it on Sunday with a few favourite people, weekdays couldn't work.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2016
byvan03:

So so lovely!!thanks a lot dear kiss kiss.

You are welcome, have fun kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Gentiejag(f): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone,

Good job with the teasing and counter-teasing....

Please, I am trying hard to maintain eating healthy, but I saw a research on MSG seemingly said to be found in Maggi/ indomie sauce... it really got me thinking.
Here in Naija, what's the alternative for seasoning (NON-MSG) in Naija?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Babe I have been struggling to remember the exact day. I will wish you happy birthday today, won't like to be late. May you continue to grow in wisdom and virtue.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gentiejag:
Hello everyone,

Good job with the teasing and counter-teasing....

Please, I am trying hard to maintain eating healthy, but I saw a research on MSG seemingly said to be found in Maggi/ indomie sauce... it really got me thinking.
Here in Naija, what's the alternative for seasoning (NON-MSG) in Naija?
hi welcome smiley
all our local spice will work wonders if you explore
let me recommend what i substitue with
Sea salt
crayfish
dry fish of choice
meat/ beef stock
and use google you will not be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smokeydrinky: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
byvan03:
Babe I have been struggling to remember the exact day. I will wish you happy birthday today, won't like to be late. May you continue to grow in wisdom and virtue.

byvan, edwife's was on the 10th
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
byvan03:

Aww that a beautiful cake, thanks dear... kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
smokeydrinky:

smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
smokeydrinky:

OK dear.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Happy pre/belated birthday Edwife and Byvan Gods blessings on you both and hope you both have a great year kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
damiso:
Happy pre/belated birthday Edwife and Byvan Gods blessings on you both and hope you both have a great year kiss

Thank you sweetie... kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Oops! I completely missed the party...

Happy kiss Beleated kiss kiss birthday kiss kiss kiss Edwife & Byvan03.

Wishing you God's blessings, good healthy, and many, many more years in return.

Hope you ladies had a blast.

(((Hugs 'n hugs))) smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thanks very much dear kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by byvan03: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
damiso:

Amen, thanks babe kiss.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thank You dear ... kiss kiss kiss

Thou i am not too happy with you for missing it but i will let this one pass. I am not brooding, well just a little. sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2016
edwife:

Thank You dear ... kiss kiss kiss

Thou i am not too happy with you for missing it but i will let this one pass. I am not brooding, well just a little. sad

You are brooding and picking on me.

The others forgot too. Why aren't you giving them the 3rd degree as well? embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
hello,you guys are not trying at all o,after all the good work of encouraging us to eat healthy, you guys want to abandon this thread abi? e no good o.anyway I'm an ardent follower of this thread,though on the sideline as a guest, but I have benefited a lot from here and I've also learnt to eat healthy,it's not been easy but I have lost 4kg in 2 weeks without exercise. a beg men una come back ,u guys are fun and wonderful ladies,pls let's bring this thread back to life.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Baroba(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oil free okro / Vegetable soup with fish fillet, prawns, mussels and dry fish eaten with home made green plantain, boiled and mashed in a food processor.. sumptuous, healthy and low fat...

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2016
double post angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You are brooding and picking on me.

The others forgot too. Why aren't you giving them the 3rd degree as well? embarassed

Because they aren't Efe, efe is the only one i can pick on and still love her and vice versa. kiss tongue Well chillisauce too. angry angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by babythug(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2016
richyrichlady:
hello,you guys are not trying at all o,after all the good work of encouraging us to eat healthy, you guys want to abandon this thread abi? e no good o.anyway I'm an ardent follower of this thread,though on the sideline as a guest, but I have benefited a lot from here and I've also learnt to eat healthy,it's not been easy but I have lost 4kg in 2 weeks without exercise. a beg men una come back ,u guys are fun and wonderful ladies,pls let's bring this thread back to life.

Do share some pictures of your meals so as to set the ball rolling and rejuvenate the thread ma!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
babythug:

Do share some pictures of your meals so as to set the ball rolling and rejuvenate the thread ma!
I'll try but I'm usually very busy.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Baroba:
Oil free okro / Vegetable soup with fish fillet, prawns, mussels and dry fish eaten with home made green plantain, boiled and mashed in a food processor.. sumptuous, healthy and low fat...
nice looks yummy,but hubby hates it with a passion,doesn't encourage me to prepare.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
edwife:

Because they aren't Efe, efe is the only one i can pick on and still love her and vice versa. kiss tongue Well chillisauce too. angry angry
What did I do ?

richyrichlady:

You for try paste your own Na. These days I'm trying to go bio. Buying everything bio is not easy.
Most things in naija are bio. But here ..you just have to read and ask questions.
Here's is my chicken bio and salad bio. I don't know if the water melon is bio but é sweet no be small.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
beans with very little oil and vegetable

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Okra and veggies

3 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by zemaye: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thai food
Egg noodles and veggies stir fries

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016
OMG,

Chillisauce and Edwife, pls are both you ladies and your families okay?

Just heard about the recent attacks in France. 84 dead cry cry cry

Abeg drop a line to let us know you're both fine...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
EfemenaXY:
OMG,

Chillisauce and Edwife, pls are both you ladies and your families okay?

Just heard about the recent attacks in France. 84 dead cry cry cry

Abeg drop a line to let us know you're both fine...

Thanks babe. We are fine. Can't say about others. Just a very sad day..anyway. life goes on. We remain positive and let the government do their job.
It's not gonna stop anytime soon as the govt intensifies the fight over Syria and Irak..while we have lots of Muslim living here...we just dido on watch.

Howdy? Longest time no hear. You still doing your 16 miles race? I'm sure you are.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
That's so good to hear.
Chillisauce:

Thanks babe. We are fine. Can't say about others. Just a very sad day..anyway. life goes on. We remain positive and let the government do their job.
It's not gonna stop anytime soon as the govt intensifies the fight over Syria and Irak..while we have lots of Muslim living here...we just dido on watch.

Howdy? Longest time no hear. You still doing your 16 miles race? I'm sure you are.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
oat,skimmed milk and banana,no sugar. urrggg efemenaxy is a (bad) good influence.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

What did I do ?

You forgot my birthday... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.