Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265716 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:
OMG,

Chillisauce and Edwife, pls are both you ladies and your families okay?

Just heard about the recent attacks in France. 84 dead cry cry cry

Abeg drop a line to let us know you're both fine...

Thanks darling, we are all fine.It's just overwhelming each time such news emerge,we all have to be on the phone,calling anyone you can remember,the parents worrying as well as grand parents,phew. embarassed embarassed

We all agree as a family no one should be in a crowd or public gatherings for now and to say i have to be in Belgium in less than two weeks, i am so scared but i have to go.Flights booked and can't change the destination.May God help us.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Chillisauce:

Thanks babe. We are fine. Can't say about others. Just a very sad day..anyway. life goes on. We remain positive and let the government do their job.
It's not gonna stop anytime soon as the govt intensifies the fight over Syria and Irak..while we have lots of Muslim living here...we just dido on watch.

Howdy? Longest time no hear. You still doing your 16 miles race? I'm sure you are.

edwife:

Thanks darling, we are all fine.It's just overwhelming each time such news emerge,we all have to be on the phone,calling anyone you can remember,the parents worrying as well as grand parents,phew. embarassed embarassed
We all agree as a family no one should be in a crowd or public gatherings for now and to say i have to be in Belgium in less than two weeks, i am so scared but i have to go.Flights booked and can't change the destination.May God help us.

Phew!

Thank you Lord.

I'm so glad you ladies are alright - was really worried. Yes, changing times indeed sad

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
edwife:

Because they aren't Efe, efe is the only one i can pick on and still love her and vice versa. kiss tongue Well chillisauce too. angry angry

Awww...

And I love you too babes kiss kiss kiss

You know, after that scare, I "kinda" promised not to tease you anymore...but let's see how long it lasts. cool tongue

So you're going back home via Belgium? Gosh I envy you girl! I think I need a break too. Biko do stay safe when you get home and don't be tempted to form Yankee just come, blowing phon-er with "wanna-wanna" before Naija Niggers 419 you as per welcome to Naija. lipsrsealed cheesy

Oops! I knew my promise won't last... grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Awww...

And I love you too babes kiss kiss kiss

You know, after that scare, I "kinda" promised not to tease you anymore...but let's see how long it lasts. cool tongue

So you're going back home via Belgium? Gosh I envy you girl! I think I need a break too. Biko do stay safe when you get home and don't be tempted to form Yankee just come, blowing phon-er with "wanna-wanna" before Naija Niggers 419 you as per welcome to Naija. lipsrsealed cheesy

Oops! I knew my promise won't last... grin

grin grin They won't even see me, i got something up my sleeves. wink

You know, after losing my close cousin- i decided to really live and enjoy life, every bit of it. I am a happy go lucky girl but now i just want to live life to the fullest(responsibly) cheesy.My vacations will just get better and more frequent than before; There is only one life dear.

For the rest of your post...

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
cococandy:
That's so good to hear.

Thanks dear kiss

edwife:

You forgot my birthday... undecided

Which of them? You celebrate every quarter.I have lost count. cheesy

Happy birthday dear. For the past and future one. kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chillisauce:

Which of them? You celebrate every quarter.I have lost count. cheesy

Happy birthday dear. For the past and future one. kiss

What should I do about chilli and efe? sad sad

How I survive among these ladies, I have no idea. sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Priceless200(f): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Special Gizdodo from last Sunday's picnic...

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Priceless200:
pls waltz gizdodo,what did you use in making that? undecided
Priceless200:
pls waltz gizdodo,what did you use in making that?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2016
okro with vegetables and okporoko tongue

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Priceless200(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
richyrichlady:

pls waltz gizdodo,what did you use in making that? undecided
pls waltz gizdodo,what did you use in making that?
Like the name suggests, it's made with Gizzard, (here I used chicken Gizzard) and fried ripe plantain.. (dodo)
I basically used tomato/pepper sauce in making it, and garnished with vegetables... There are lots of method to prepare it.. You gat to try out some yourself and then settle with the one you like most. My friend doesn't like using Gizzard and also she prefers to boil the plantain but me I like frying both the Gizzard and Dodo.. (just type 'Gizdodo' on goggle and even YouTube... You will see lots of answers) .. I will do concise video for my own recipe next time I prepare it.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by richyrichlady(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Priceless200:

Like the name suggests, it's made with Gizzard, (here I used chicken Gizzard) and fried ripe plantain.. (dodo)
I basically used tomato/pepper sauce in making it, and garnished with vegetables... There are lots of method to prepare it.. You gat to try out some yourself and then settle with the one you like most. My friend doesn't like using Gizzard and also she prefers to boil the plantain but me I like frying both the Gizzard and Dodo.. (just type 'Gizdodo' on goggle and even YouTube... You will see lots of answers) .. I will do concise video for my own recipe next time I prepare it.
wow,I so love plantain and gizzard,but the oil hmmm dey fear me sha,nice anyway
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Roasted Irish potato

Mixed with stew, green salad and sausage

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2016
T

5 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Chillisauce:
T
cry cry

Not fair

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Empiree: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Roti Canai & The Tarik

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Chillisauce:
T

Chilli that looks soooo good.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
cococandy:
cry cry
Not fair

Hello cutey
damiso:

Chilli that looks soooo good.

Thanks Dear
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chillisauce:

Hello cutey
hey smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
cococandy:
hey smiley

Hows my girl birthday mate doing?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by graciousme(f): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chillisauce:

Hows my girl birthday mate doing?
she's fine. Getting bigger and smarter everyday

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
cococandy:

Biko give that happy, pretty princess a big kiss from Aunty Efe. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chillisauce:
T

Oh, wow! Chilli.

That looks super yummy. And healthy. kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Biko give that happy, pretty princess a big kiss from Aunty Efe. smiley smiley
certainly smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

Enjoy her. Hope she sleeps through out the night. Most naija babies will cry their lungs out. But It will pass. Enjoy dear
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
graciousme:
Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

Pls everyone now is against modifications. Let's stick to the way they are. When they are no medical facilités to treat the average man, what happens when stories of cancer and other disease comes up.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chillisauce:

Enjoy her. Hope she sleeps through out the night. Most naija babies will cry their lungs out. But It will pass. Enjoy dear
She's still not sleeping through the night yet. And she can cry for Africa. Lawd.'

But she's a good baby at other things. Eats well. Plays a lot and is always full of smiles. smiley (when she's not crying. Lol)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ayooladee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ayooladee(f): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chillisauce:
Roasted Irish potato

Mixed with stew, green salad and sausage
I like this
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3268948/it-now-never-me-dear#48188224

Cc chillisauce
The thread is locked. The scammers in this naira land you think it's a joke. I stopped online donation tay tay. I rather call up my relatives and donate to the ones around us. Internet trolls have spoiled everything .
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chillisauce:

The thread is locked. The scammers in this naira land you think it's a joke. I stopped online donation tay tay. I rather call up my relatives and donate to the ones around us. Internet trolls have spoiled everything .

Do you remember the girl in question? That one that's always disturbing the forum with stories of her brother that refused to help them since he got married.
Now I don't even know if she's a girl or boy or if her parents are really dead. Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.