Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (266125 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Evina(f): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

Thank you for inviting me to this thread. smiley obviously, there's plenty to learn. I want to go for a run, my body is craving it. wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Babe 3 which one is burpee? grin
I was trying to follow that exercise you gave to efe and I got stuck there.

So I'm doing YouTube in front of the TV.

I'm already tired of my hybrid elliptical trainer.
One type of exercise can be boring really.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:
Babe 3 which one is burpee? grin
I was trying to follow that exercise you gave to efe and I got stuck there.

So I'm doing YouTube in front of the TV.

I'm already tired of my hybrid elliptical trainer.
One type of exercise can be boring really.

Lol!

I think this is what she was referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf7wZvraWV0

Babe3, abeg confirm if I'm right? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Cococandy

That's a full burpee. The D position is a jump. You're supposed to jump up then go back to position A. Then repeat for 2 mins.

So was the routine difficult (before you got stuck)?

Efe, yes you're right!

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oh I used to do that in my former exercise video.
I don't even know what the guy called it.

Thanks a lot.
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I think this is what she was referring to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf7wZvraWV0

Babe3, abeg confirm if I'm right? cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Dinner.

Avocado
Baguette
Stir fry beef with legume.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
So one cookie or one spoon of oil will take 30mins of walking to burn off the cal .take note.
wink
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:
Cococandy

That's a full burpee. The D position is a jump. You're supposed to jump up then go back to position A. Then repeat for 2 mins.

So was the routine difficult (before you got stuck)?

Efe, yes you're right!

Thanks.

No it wasn't difficult.

My challenge would be to keep it up.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
Dinner.

Avocado
Baguette
Stir fry beef with legume.

I got attracted to the stir fry beef grin,i bet my left bum that it is medium well just the way i like it tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:
So one cookie or one spoon of oil will take 30mins of walking to burn off the cal .take note.
wink

Don't worry about that,they have their own nutritive values in your body,just be moderate that's all. cheesy make sure it is unsaturated though...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
edwife:

Don't worry about that,they have their own nutritive values in your body,just be moderate that's all. cheesy make sure it is unsaturated though...

Of cos they do. But not when you are cooking with 30 spoons.

moderate is key to stay toned. But a little below moderate is the key to loose excess weight.

2 Likes

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
edwife:

I got attracted to the stir fry beef grin,i bet my left bum that it is medium well just the way i like it tongue

Sadly it's not medium. My teeth nearly pulled off chewing the hard thing. angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Of cos they do. But not when you are cooking with 30 spoons.

moderate is key to stay toned. But a little below moderate is the key to loose excess weight.

That's a no no,i was talking about one teaspoon or two. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Sadly it's not medium. My teeth nearly pulled off chewing the hard thing. angry

Lol,you should have gone with the steak.... cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
edwife:

That's a no no,i was talking about one teaspoon or two. cheesy

No be one spoon e dey take reach 30. Until we know the value of one.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

No be one spoon e dey take reach 30. Until we know the value of one.... cheesy

Unless you are not disciplined then it will happen,i have always kept it that way for a very long time-i hardly put on weight.What i do every summer is to tone up that's all.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:

Thanks.

No it wasn't difficult.

My challenge would be to keep it up.

Awesome. After doing the routine several times, it becomes easier. At this point, you should increase the exercise time to 3 mins or/and reduce rest time to 30 seconds.

The point is to keep challenging your body.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
edwife:

Unless you are not disciplined then it will happen,i have always kept it that way for a very long time-i hardly put on weight.What i do every summer is to tone up that's all.

That's you N'a. What of others wey wan loose weight. They need to cut some things before talking about maintaining weight cheesy
Your pattern will only tone people up and not make them loose weight
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Same here. I must heat the gaddam thing grin

Can eat a full full plate of raw tomatoes and onions.

Want to ask...

For We home based, is our afang, edikanekong, efo riro and normal food healthy eating with little oil and the right serving

Is additional like stock fish, smoked fish, ponmo, periwinkle, shaki etc. Healthy in itself?

Please don't say no grin

Nice thread Chilli
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

Since your goal is weight loss, a good diet and cardio is what you need.

If you want to take your body to another level, strength training comes in handy.
ST is good for women. Don't let those female body builders' pictures fool you. Those ones are on steroids.

Women don't produce as much testosterone as men so ST won't make you look like a man or bulky. It will only make you toned and fit.

here are pictures of everyday women that strength train;

Babe3, abeg I can't relate with pics of young (unmarried) teenage girls showing off their abs.

Abeg post the abs pics of black women who've had 4+ kids. Na that one go inspire me.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Dat day will never come.

Babyosisi leave goat meat?
Apama. You will have to chain her in bed for 2 months

Thought goat meat was healthier than beef?

Not fried (I do not fry my meat)

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABE3:

Awesome. After doing the routine several times, it becomes easier. At this point, you should increase the exercise time to 3 mins or/and reduce rest time to 30 seconds.

The point is to keep challenging your body.

Phew I spoke too soon.

After I finished, I had to crawl upstairs because I couldn't use my legs grin cry

Back to my trainer.
I missed you baby. Don't mind babe3

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Want to ask...

For We home based, is our afang, edikanekong, efo riro and normal food healthy eating with little oil and the right serving

Is additional like stock fish, smoked fish, ponmo, periwinkle, shaki etc. Healthy in itself?

Please don't say no grin

Nice thread Chilli
Thanks.
Its healthy if you couple it with exercise to keep your heart burning and moderation.
It all depends on how you cook it .In terms of size of oil and how many times eaten in a week.

wait for efemenaxy and babe3. Their regime strict sha

cheesy

but gradually it will pass.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Babe3, abeg I can't relate with pics of young (unmarried) teenage girls showing off their abs.

Abeg post the abs pics of black women who've had 4+ kids. Na that one go inspire me.

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Must it be black women. Don't be racist tongue
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

That's you N'a. What of others wey wan loose weight. They need to cut some things before talking about maintaining weight cheesy
Your pattern will only tone people up and not make them loose weight

The mistake many people make when trying to lose weight is to stop taking many things,that's wrong.The best result is to start cutting down whatever you fancy-by doing so you will naturally be conscious of the intake.The ones you completely stop are sodas,sugars,ice cream....

If u have a food plan make sure to have one cheat day a week because it throws off your metabolism and it makes u feel better because u know when u want something really bad u can save it for that day.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:

Phew I spoke too soon.

After I finished, I had to crawl upstairs because I couldn't use my legs grin cry

Back to my trainer.

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:

Phew I spoke too soon.

Back to my trainer.

Ha! cheesy

EfemenaXY:

I dey come.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

BABE3:

Ha! cheesy
I dey come.

Don't worry guys I won't give up. cheesy

I found this 15mins made me sweat more than 20mins on my trainer.

So I will try to combine the two.

One in the morning and one in the evening.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Want to ask...

Please don't say no grin

Nice thread Chilli

Very bad jor.

Our foods are / were designed to help our ancestors cope with the backbreaking manual work they did in those days. From waking up at dawn before the cock crows and working till dusk doing things like fetching water from the stream in clay pots, to using grinding stones, digging yam ridges, chopping fire wood, climbing palm trees, and so on.... but these days, no one works like that. Not with modern appliances and office / less manual jobs.

But the food hasn't changed. Instead of eating with just bush meat, you've got cow leg, cow nose, goat meat, stockfish, pork, chicken, periwinkles, snails, etc in just one pot of soup laden with palm oil...not to mention the portion or size of Eba/ poundo/ Amala/ fufu to go with it.

Listen to this sister's trials and tribulations...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SqrtXmDDaM
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Must it be black women. Don't be racist tongue

Lol! Not racist but our people have got bigger bones.

Why would I want to compare myself with an European or even Chinko babe? D'you know how tiny the latter are? undecided undecided

It must be a fellow black sister with 4+ kids jare. Else na to look am pass...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by BABE3: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Chillisauce, remember that picture of the dark skin girl (the one with strong yansh), this is her mum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.