Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265835 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Chillisauce:

Don't mind her. When I remember that her grass drink. I just try harder. Well done Damiso. N'a you biko.

thanks babe

Na try o .though i miss my assets o. all the assets have disappeared finish o sad sad sad sad my oga don dey complain sef .nothing to cup anymore cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
damiso:

thanks babe

Na try o .though i miss my assets o. all the assets have disappeared finish o sad sad sad sad my oga don dey complain sef .nothing to cup anymore cheesy

I'm confused, pls explain this. Thanks
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
edwife:

Nice, i will try it out, i haven't stop eating fried plantain and won't. That thing is sweet pass life. grin

Plus 1.

I have already given up bread and pasta and eba is like once in two months na.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
naijababe:

Plus 1.

I have already given up bread and pasta and eba is like once in two months na.

Lol, i stopped eba 9 months ago. cheesy

Brown bread and wheat pasta for me.I need all my fiber to build my muscles. wink

Chillisauce:

Nothing do you babes. cool

kiss kiss

EfemenaXY:
I refuse to listen to Damiso
Chillisauce, nothing do you
Edwife...

You and damiso are same.Y'all keep drinking grass and running marathon,we just come here to read una. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kimoni:

LMAO, i confuse too. Oya Dami explain. grin

Okay ladies i will share a pic of when i was a teen with serious assets and now.I want y'all opinion. angry angry
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kimoni:

You ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy

What do people cup naa? You know NL will censor the Word. Ok its bobby oo cheesy cheesy cheesy All of it has disappeared. embarassed embarassed me I want it back abeg o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
edwife:

Lol, i stopped eba 9 months ago. cheesy

Brown bread and wheat pasta for me.I need all my fiber to build my muscles. wink

kiss kiss

You and damiso are same.Y'all keep drinking grass and running marathon,we just come here to read una. cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Efe own pass me me o chai grin grin grin grin I still have not drank Grass o. And I eat jollof rice and fried plantain

Marathon ke. 42KM shocked shocked shocked Not yet o
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 2:03am On Mar 19, 2016
grin mean say no breaststroke to hokd.

Kimoni:

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:24am On Mar 19, 2016
edwife:

LMAO, i confuse too. Oya Dami explain. grin

Okay ladies i will share a pic of when i was a teen with serious assets and now.I want y'all opinion. angry angry

armyofone:
grin mean say no breaststroke to hokd.

damiso:

You ehn cheesy cheesy cheesy

What do people cup naa? You know NL will censor the Word. Ok its bobby oo cheesy cheesy cheesy All of it has disappeared. embarassed embarassed me I want it back abeg o

grin grin grin now I know better lipsrsealed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
To all the healthy eaters in the house

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
cococandy:

grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Kimoni:

grin grin grin now I know better lipsrsealed

Ok now how can I get it back naa? grin embarassed embarassed

All my jump suits na hin dey pain me pass.. Nothing to hold the front again embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Rubyventures: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
cococandy:

Heroine comes from the poppy plant. Is this a vegetable too?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Rubyventures:

Heroine comes from the poppy plant. Is this a vegetable too?
yes cool
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
damiso:

Ok now how can I get it back naa? grin embarassed embarassed

All my jump suits na hin dey pain me pass.. Nothing to hold the front again embarassed embarassed embarassed

Start to dey chop up naa but restrict yourself to abs work out mostly

Na wetin me dey do be that oo, akoba adaba...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by koyejo14: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
hello. we appreciate this wonderful thread. anyone knows a catfish pepper soup recipe? SHOJAG AGRO NIG LTD produces among other things, DUST FREE, SAND FREE, INSECT FREE, GUT FREE, SEALED/PACKAGED, OVEN DRIED CATFISH that is fat and oil free while retaining its sweet taste and texture. Ready to cook directly at home. CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES FOR EVENTS place orders via call SMS or whatsapp: 09093267329.

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kimoni:

Start to dey chop up naa but restrict yourself to abs work out mostly

Na wetin me dey do be that oo, akoba adaba...

E be like say I go shop up small o cheesy cheesy cheesy Not shiken and ships though grin grin grin

Na real akoba adaba really grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 4:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Happy Easter to all the healthy eating ladies!

Chillisauce, Edwife, & Damiso free my wrapper wheat grass and "marathon" jare. tongue

Okay, need some advice pls. I went food shopping and bought some nice looking almond seeds. Thing is, I've never used them so don't know what to do with them. What can they be used for? Suggestions pls...

In no particular order: Edwife, Smartmom, Chillisauce, Cococandy, Babygirlfl, Naijababe, Kimoni, Ifyalways, thelish, Damiso, Burntpalace, Sambarry, and anyone else.

Me, I wan use them for Easter cooking, but with what / how?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Efemenaxy what i can think of is only dessert.You can make smoothie using almond as top up or make banana bread with almond seeds.It's very healthy and nutritious.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Just throw them inside your mouth naa grin grin grin

But seriously, that's one of the healthiest nut/food in the world o

Growing up in Lagos, we used to eat the fruit (which we just called "fruit" back then), break the shells with stone and throw it directly into our mouths. I am so sure Chilli did this too tongue Very sweet and healthy even though we didn't realize it at that time.

So till date, I still snack on salted almond and pistachios.

Happy Easter peeps. This Holy Week, make sure y'all of your best behaviours. Chillis, you hear me so?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by emmaak2(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2016
PLEASE HOW CAN I COOK BEANS..PLS THE STEPS.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by simababe(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pick your beans, put water on fire, pour the beans after when the water is boiling, slice onions inside to make it get soft faster. Check frequently, had palmoil/groundnut wen the beans is soft, pour blended pepper, salt Maggi to taste, cover it up for for minutes. Then it's done.

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by smartmom(f): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Chillisauce, Edwife, & Damiso free my wrapper wheat grass and "marathon" jare. tongue

Okay, need some advice pls. I went food shopping and bought some nice looking almond seeds. Thing is, I've never used them so don't know what to do with them. What can they be used for? Suggestions pls...

In no particular order: Edwife, Smartmom, Chillisauce, Cococandy, Babygirlfl, Naijababe, Kimoni, Ifyalways, thelish, Damiso, Burntpalace, Sambarry, and anyone else.

If u grate the almonds and use it to bake bread or cake. Please use pure vegetable oil or butter for the baking
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2016
smartmom:

If u grate the almonds and use it to bake bread or cake. Please use pure vegetable oil or butter for the baking

grin grin

I just bought two 10 litre cans of Olive oil and Corn oil...

edwife:
Efemenaxy what i can think of is only dessert.You can make smoothie using almond as top up or make banana bread with almond seeds.It's very healthy and nutritious.

Toppings - nice one smiley cheesy

Thank you ladies!

I'm not that good at baking but you've given me some lovely ideas. I just realised I forgot to buy some hot cross buns, so will try my hands at making some this morning, with my almond flakes.

That with some scrambled eggs, cress and bacon served with freshly squeezed orange juice should do for my Easter Breakfast. smiley smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Kimoni:
Just throw them inside your mouth naa grin grin grin

But seriously, that's one of the healthiest nut/food in the world o

Growing up in Lagos, we used to eat the fruit (which we just called "fruit" back then), break the shells with stone and throw it directly into our mouths. I am so sure Chilli did this too tongue Very sweet and healthy even though we didn't realize it at that time.

So till date, I still snack on salted almond and pistachios.

Happy Easter peeps. This Holy Week, make sure y'all of your best behaviours. Chillis, you hear me so?

grin grin grin

Crazy girl!! This made me laugh out loud. Missed you bae. How've you been?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think we used to call them "Ebelebor" as kids. Yep, will definitely drag ourselves to mass but make I go cook first smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2016
Please Does anyone have a good dried-seaweed recipe?
I've looked on YouTube and didn't find something I like.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin

I just bought two 10 litre cans of Olive oil and Corn oil...

Toppings - nice one smiley cheesy

Thank you ladies!

I'm not that good at baking but you've given me some lovely ideas. I just realised I forgot to buy some hot cross buns, so will try my hands at making some this morning, with my almond flakes.

That with some scrambled eggs, cress and bacon served with freshly squeezed orange juice should do for my Easter Breakfast. smiley smiley

Yeah was looking for that name "toppings" grin grin grin oh my French! grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
cococandy:
Please Does anyone have a good dried-seaweed recipe?
I've looked on YouTube and didn't find something I like.

Check this out;

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12389-seaweed-salad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

As almonds go, they are best sprinkled in your bakes. If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, you cam make your own almond milk and blend with dates. Super yummy alternative to smoothies and juices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZCMNB2YO0

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Crazy girl!! This made me laugh out loud. Missed you bae. How've you been?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think we used to call them "Ebelebor" as kids. Yep, will definitely drag ourselves to mass but make I go cook first smiley

Been good sis, found myself in a different branch of IB and there's no learning curve. Had to hit the ground running sad

So what did you finally do with the almonds?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kimoni:

Been good sis, found myself in a different branch of IB and there's no learning curve. Had to hit the ground running sad

So what did you finally do with the almonds?

Tech or Ops? cheesy

Try IB Tech Derivatives (1st line support). You'll cry yourself to sleep every night. grin grin tongue

Re: My almond flakes (they look like Egusi seeds) - fantastic stuff. Most of us don't like the "normal" hot cross buns you get from the supermarkets here. So I looked up a couple of online recipes and made mine with a funky Naija twist. For starters, I didn't do the yeast, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and spices thing, but I did do the cake flour, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and almonds.

Baked it at gas mark 6 for the first 10-15 mins, then at mark 3 for the last 15-20 mins. It was lovely and surprisingly light. Almost fluffy. Tasted like sweet bread too. Kids loved it. Some had strawberry toppings / chocolate spread / honey/or just plain. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.