Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. - Food (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (265717 Views)

Cancer-Causing Tomato Paste In Nigeria - Reps Alerts Nigerians / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
naijababe:

As almonds go, they are best sprinkled in your bakes. If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, you cam make your own almond milk and blend with dates. Super yummy alternative to smoothies and juices.

Re: bakes...so, so, true. T'was what I did this morning & it worked a treat!

Almond milk. undecided

Is that any different to Soya milk? My level of adventure no carry go that side yet... lipsrsealed cheesy

edwife:

Yeah was looking for that name "toppings" grin grin grin oh my French! grin

Mademoselle Eddy. Tu anglaise Abi na Francois et tres bein. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Tech or Ops? cheesy

Try IB Tech Derivatives (1st line support). You'll cry yourself to sleep every night. grin grin tongue

Re: My almond flakes (they look like Egusi seeds) - fantastic stuff. Most of us don't like the "normal" hot cross buns you get from the supermarkets here. So I looked up a couple of online recipes and made mine with a funky Naija twist. For starters, I didn't do the yeast, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and spices thing, but I did do the cake flour, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and almonds.

Baked it at gas mark 6 for the first 10-15 mins, then at mark 3 for the last 15-20 mins. It was lovely and surprisingly light. Almost fluffy. Tasted like sweet bread too. Kids loved it. Some had strawberry toppings / chocolate spread / honey/or just plain. smiley

grin grin grin nearly there. We are the first line of defence

What you finally made sounds soo interesting. No wonder the kids loved it. Sugar, eggs, milk, butter, almonds shocked who no go like am.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kimoni:

grin grin grin nearly there. We are the first line of defence

What you finally made sounds soo interesting. No wonder the kids loved it. Sugar, eggs, milk, butter, almonds shocked who no go like am.. cheesy

Thanks jor. I'm quite pleased with myself.

Re: work, try laying your hands on the systems and business/process flow diagrams. That would give you a bird's eye view of what goes where. Also try identifying your key stakeholders, especially the SMEs (domain experts).

You'll be fine though smiley

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Thanks jor. I'm quite pleased with myself.

Re: work, try laying your hands on the systems and business/process flow diagrams. That would give you a bird's eye view of what goes where. Also try identifying your key stakeholders, especially the SMEs (domain experts).

You'll be fine though smiley

I really need to do this. Lol...guess I'll be fine. Thanks ma'am kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Almond milk. undecided

Is that any different to Soya milk? My level of adventure no carry go that side yet... lipsrsealed cheesy

Lol efe be killing francais since. Mademoiselle Eddy, ton Anglais est tres bien. kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Kimoni:

I really need to do this. Lol...guess I'll be fine. Thanks ma'am kiss kiss

You will be foine hunny... kiss

Are you back home?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2016
efe,kimoni,damiso,naijababe come here, we need to assess our lost assets. sad Chillisauce have seen it already.

Rendez-vous this evening.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:

You will be foine hunny... kiss

Are you back home?

Thanks hun. Yeap, till mid-year, all things being equal
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:
efe,kimoni,damiso,naijababe come here, we need to assess our lost assets. sad Chillisauce have seen it already.

What did I miss cry cry cry

(Pls ladies, is it only me, my crying NL emoticon is gone and in place of it is this reddish ojuju face(see attached). Eddy, biko which are you seeing from your screen?)

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Almond milk. undecided

Almond milk is brilliant and tastes so much better than soya milk.

Edwife, lost assets as in my oranges abi? I tire o, I don begin wear wonder padded bra ni. Some of my clothes look awful because my oranges have shrank somewhat angry angry angry angry

Kimoni, did you buy that ipad from one those guys that accost you at supermarkets offering tablets and the likes for 35 quid ? grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:

Lol efe be killing francais since. Mademoiselle Eddy, ton Anglais est tres bien. kiss

Hehe! So you mean the only bits I got right were tres bien? undecided

Choi! grin cheesy

Kimoni:

(Pls ladies, is it only me, my crying NL emoticon is gone and in place of it is this reddish ojuju face(see attached). Eddy, biko which are you seeing from your screen?)

It's only you oh! Of all tinz to carry come nl, na red ojuju you bring. cheesy cheesy

edwife:

I-yam-late.

What's the rendezvous about?
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kimoni:

Thanks hun. Yeap, till mid-year, all things being equal

So you coming back? I need someone relocating there, just to have an insight.

Kimoni:

grin grin grin See answer

naijababe:

Almond milk is brilliant and tastes so much better than soya milk.
Edwife, lost assets as in my oranges abi? I tire o, I don begin wear wonder padded bra ni. Some of my clothes look awful because my oranges have shrank somewhat angry angry angry angry
Kimoni, did you buy that ipad from one those guys that accost you at supermarkets offering tablets and the likes for 35 quid ? grin

[img]http://media0./media/qVgujPvGCVZyU/giphy.gif[/img]

my dear naijababe no be small something, but it's all right. undecided i had to buy new bras angry.
EfemenaXY:

Hehe! So you mean the only bits I got right were tres bien? undecided
Choi! grin cheesy
It's only you oh! Of all tinz to carry come nl, na red ojuju you bring. cheesy cheesy
I-yam-late.
What's the rendezvous about?
chei kimoni haf suffered.ojuju? gringrin

Yes only tres bien....this is my territory. grin

My dear i want to share pics of quand j'etais and now..... sad
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
And nobody has answered my question sad sad even after posting d pix; I feel like using the damn emoticon right now but fear no gree me grin grin grin
Eddy and Efe, you are both IT gurus, help your sister naa

Naijababe, is it the cheap price that's making the thing appear that way? Mtcheewwwww You kukuma no sabi pass fx

Cc aminat508, Jaybee3, Bellong - can you help me pls, why is that evil face there and how can I remove it? (it's ok to respond on some other thread if you so wish, thanks)
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Aminat508(f): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kimoni:
And nobody has answered my question sad sad even after posting d pix; I feel like using the damn emoticon right now but fear no gree me grin grin grin

Naijababe, is it the cheap price that's making the thing appear that way? Mtcheewwwww You kukuma no sabi pass for

Cc aminat508, Jaybee3, Bellong - can you help me pls, why is that evil face there and how can I remove it? (it's ok to respond on some other thread if you so wish, thanks)

lolz ojoju cheesy, log out and log in back ma
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
kimoni, how do you like this emoji? cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijababe:
kimoni, how do you like this emoji? cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy grin grin wicked!!!
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Kimoni: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aminat508:
lolz ojoju cheesy, log out and log in back ma

Just did and it's still there love, I think I'll log out for a while and see...
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Aminat508(f): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kimoni:

Just did and it's still there love, I think I'll log out for a while and see...
ok ma, or you can restart your device
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2016
Kimoni:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Naijababe, is it the [size=18pt]cheap price[/size] that's making the thing appear that way? Mtcheewwwww You kukuma no sabi pass fx

Trying sooooooo very hard not to laugh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

***Screams wiff lafter!!!*** grin

I cannae bear this no more! grin grin

kimoni! Kimoni!! KIMONI!!! grin grin grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2016
edwife:

So you coming back? I need someone relocating there, just to have an insight.

grin grin grin See answer

chei kimoni haf suffered.ojuju? gringrin

Yes only tres bien....this is my territory. grin

My dear i want to share pics of quand j'etais and now..... sad

I dozed off and missed all the fun!! embarassed

Ah, well - at least reading Kimoni's post's been good entertainment. cheesy

Goodnight ladies. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by edwife(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Kimoni:

Naijababe, is it the cheap price that's making the thing appear that way? Mtcheewwwww You kukuma no sabi pass fx

You are cracking me up I swear. grin
It's nothing,you just need to update iPad to iOS 8.3 or if it's a mac to 10.10.3.
You just need to update your software,nothing alien here. grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by ifyalways(f): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Happy belated Easter to you EfemenaXY. Me and "healthy meals" are parallel lines but we are trying to meet soon. cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifyalways:
Happy belated Easter to you EfemenaXY. Me and "healthy meals" are parallel lines but we are trying to meet soon. cheesy

Lol Ify. Don't worry, you'll get there soon. smiley
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by SAMBARRY: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Happy Easter to all the healthy eating ladies!

Chillisauce, Edwife, & Damiso free my wrapper wheat grass and "marathon" jare. tongue

Okay, need some advice pls. I went food shopping and bought some nice looking almond seeds. Thing is, I've never used them so don't know what to do with them. What can they be used for? Suggestions pls...

In no particular order: Edwife, Smartmom, Chillisauce, Cococandy, Babygirlfl, Naijababe, Kimoni, Ifyalways, thelish, Damiso, Burntpalace, Sambarry, and anyone else.

Me, I wan use them for Easter cooking, but with what / how?
almond abi wetin you call am.I no sabi oyinbo food o.if you're talking about fufu ,efo riro, egusi,goat meat,Catherine soup and other typical Nigerian food ahennn I sabi that one no be almond o my my dear efemena smiley

This IS my specialty. Btw happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Shininstar30(f): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
O'Boy d rice

1 Like

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by armyofone(m): 2:54am On Apr 02, 2016
Wish I could have number 1 and 4 in real life.

SAMBARRY:
almond abi wetin you call am.I no sabi oyinbo food o.if you're talking about fufu ,efo riro, egusi,goat meat,Catherine soup and other typical Nigerian food ahennn I sabi that one no be almond o my my dear efemena smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by EfemenaXY: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2016
SAMBARRY:

Haha! Ohhh, you're such a bad girl Sambarry. A verrrryyyyy "bad" gal. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Chillisauce, Edwife, & Damiso free my wrapper wheat grass and "marathon" jare. tongue

Okay, need some advice pls. I went food shopping and bought some nice looking almond seeds. Thing is, I've never used them so don't know what to do with them. What can they be used for? Suggestions pls...

In no particular order: Edwife, Smartmom, Chillisauce, Cococandy, Babygirlfl, Naijababe, Kimoni, Ifyalways, thelish, Damiso, Burntpalace, Sambarry, and anyone else.

Hope you haven't finished eating all the almonds. Try making almond soup with it. Just same way you prepare egusi but use okazi leaves as vegetable.
Very yummy.

Eat with pounded yam. cheesy

I tried it once when I couldn't locate my egusi and I really loved it.
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kimoni:
Just throw them inside your mouth naa grin grin grin

But seriously, that's one of the healthiest nut/food in the world o

Growing up in Lagos, we used to eat the fruit (which we just called "fruit" back then), break the shells with stone and throw it directly into our mouths. I am so sure Chilli did this too tongue Very sweet and healthy even though we didn't realize it at that time.

So till date, I still snack on salted almond and pistachios.

Happy Easter peeps. This Holy Week, make sure y'all of your best behaviours. Chillis, you hear me so?

Excuse me madam kimoni. Chilli did what?
Aje butter like me?

My dear, I don't even know the fruit you mean. What's the name of the fruit? No name?
*in kenye accent* " then how do you expect me to know what you talking about" cool

Pls count me out of this kpako lifestyle tongue grin
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2016
edwife:

grin grin grin grin at assess

no be small thing o. I have had to invest in 'enhancers' when na 'minismise' I dey look for after I had my son choi see life cheesy
Re: Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. by damiso(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Just logged In but based on following comments your baked goods sounded yummy ( where is that iphone lip licking emoticon).

I just eat almonds and looooove them . They are my standard go to snack but very calorie dense so these days I try to measure my portions cos if I don't I could go through a 200 gram bag in one sitting. I love almond croissants dieeee but these days they are a treat embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (111) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.