Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? (6515 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:
I believe it's natural because there's this 10 year old little boy I know & he already "acts gay". All the signs are there, even his mom has made peace with the fact that he is not like other boys. All his friends are girls. He screams & makes sounds just like a girl, for the lack of better words. The boy is straight up girly. His mom says he started showing signs at a young age. At age 3 he'd ask his mom to tie a shoe with a towel behind his back, as if he was carrying a baby & etc.

people get this thing wrong. That a guy is acting girly doesn't mean he is gay. If he wants to back a child, that's bein transgendered. He is refusing to identify with his gender role as a male. There are transgender people everywhere. Some people go as far as doing a se.x change and becoming the opposite se.x from which they were born.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by justmag(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let me educate you. In the gay community, alot of people will call homosexuality natural. They only say this because they feel they have felt that way since birth. However, it is more natural and normal for a man to be sexuallly attracted to a woman. On the other hand,most people will not call gay people normal and this depends on your beliefs. Most people are gay due to different conditions, for example,

1. a man who was raised and brought mostly around girls,

2.a woman who has been hurt by soo many men and believes there are no good men out there permanently. Women look for greener pastures amongst women instead

3. Finally! There are those who just do it for adventure. They try it and like it. Like Katie perry said. ""I KISSED A GIRLS AND I LIKE IT!""

so calling it natural will be a stretch!

undecided
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by ronald4lif(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mehn, I got no power for religious propagandists this cold afternoon.

They always beat me to it each time I air my views related to this issue.

Bounces out
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by PunkyOh(f): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
craziebone:

people get this thing wrong. That a guy is acting girly doesn't mean he is gay. If he wants to back a child, that's bein transgendered. He is refusing to identify with his gender role as a male. There are transgender people everywhere. Some people go as far as doing a se.x change and becoming the opposite se.x from which they were born.

I'm not an expert but can you please tell me the difference between being gay & being transgendered? Because to me & I'm sure with most people, it appears to be the same thing. A boy acting feminine is often perceived as being gay. Shrugs.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

My spirituality is non of your business!

Whether the Bible says homosexuality is a sin or not doesn't matter in this context
The point that I am elucidating on is the fact that homosexuality in most cases is natural. It's not a decision that people just wake up and make.

There are other forms of sexual deviation which are natural and I see no reason why homosexuality shouldn't be categorized as being natural

Some people have just been attracted to the same sex from birth, not that they don't try to change but they just can't change. Its who they are.
Period!

are other paraphilias like bestiality and pedophilia natural too?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:

And now i quote you miss
Firstly, are you a christian? If yes, then you should know that God created Man, then made woman to serve as a helper or companion to him.
God the creator of the universe sealed this wonderful union and it should not be altered.
That's to say both gender were meant to co-habit with each other. God detest gayism and shuns it, so nothing of such should be encouraged you get.
Well if you are not a christian; thats were the problem to this mystery lies ahead.
Secondly, if you're saying gayism is natural just like any other sexual relationship, then it definitely mean that male and female folks were not supposed to leave together, rather dwell on their own different worlds.

I think I have explained this before
This has nothing to do with christianity or religion. let's not always bring our religious fanaticism into every issue

I would categorize homosexualism as a branch of sexual deviation or Paraphilia
Most Paraphilias are natural and I see no reason why homosexuality shouldn't be considered as such!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'm not an expert but can you please tell me the difference between being gay & being transgendered? Because to me & I'm sure with most people, it appears to be the same thing. A boy acting feminine is often perceived as being gay. Shrugs.

thats becos they are ignorant.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

You are homophobic. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
craziebone:

are other paraphilias like bestiality and pedophilia natural too?

Yes in most cases they are

What would you say about a necrophiliac who since approaching purberty has been sexually attracted to corpses.
Or a male Pedophiliac who has always been attracted to little children. Would you say that it is not natural, or that it was a choice he made?
I would say a capital "NO" to that

That is the same way it is for a homosexual!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol! I knew this missclassy was a dumb ass trying hard to sound smart! So u now know dat gayness is a "sexual deviation" and that "paraphilia" is termed as an innate sexual perversion? Meaning its "not normal", a.k.a abnormal human behaviour which I had noted! So how come u claimed its "natural"? See person wey most likely get f9 for biology dey try dey clever by half? Next time u want 2 spout garbage on a thread filled wit smart people, just make sure that thread is composed of "dimwits like yourself" first okay? Nonsense!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by PunkyOh(f): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:

You are homophobic. Period!

Wena, don't start. How am I homophobic? Asking a question about something I don't understand now makes me homophobic? Tsk tsk tsk. Listen...

FYI, I have a few gay friends & one of them is a guy that has been doing my hair for the past three years. I live in a society where gays are free to be who they are & nobody thinks it's such a big deal anymore. You don't know me so don't fùck with me.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

You don't know me so don't fùck with me.
Aren't you a South African?! The people are known to be xenophobic and hating on Nigerians, most especially, in the filthy Townships. I am not gonna f**k with you but telling you what I think you are from your statement on gay people is not a bad thing. You don't know much about gays yet you have them as friends and that is very laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by PunkyOh(f): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
all4naija:
Aren't you a South African?! The people are known to be xenophobic and hating on Nigerians, most especially, in the filthy Townships. I am not gonna f**k with you but telling you want I think you are from your statement on gay people is not a bad thing. You don't know much about gays yet you have them as friends and that is very laughable.

Having gay friends now means I should be an expert on homosexuality? They're my friends & not my children, so I don't see why I should do an extensive research on something that doesn't concern me. I know enough about them to know that they're gay & that's all the information I need to know. Anything more is simply none of my business.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

I think I have explained this before
This has nothing to do with christianity or religion. let's not always bring our religious fanaticism into every issue

I would categorize homosexualism as a branch of sexual deviation or Paraphilia
Most Paraphilias are natural and I see no reason why homosexuality shouldn't be considered as such!

Alright now i get your point clearly.
Now lets see it this way:
Like in life, there are different phenomenons. There is normality
and abnormality, wise and foolish, fertile and infertile, good and bad, real and fictitious, original and fake, and other known tendecies. As in any occurrence or event tends to have two opposing or differing sides, that may arise due to some agents, forces or factors which also applies to the case of homosexualism.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
This should be on sexuality thread smiley
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
I got a gay friend
N its a lifestyle choice for him cuz his ex was a chic undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Whether it's a life style or it's a natural Phenom

They have the right to live their life without fear

Or prosecution.....

Be gay and proud

#GayRights
Wrong statement!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
funlord:
Lol! I knew this missclassy was a dumb ass trying hard to sound smart! So u now know dat gayness is a "sexual deviation" and that "paraphilia" is termed as an innate sexual perversion? Meaning its "not normal", a.k.a abnormal human behaviour which I had noted! So how come u claimed its "natural"? See person wey most likely get f9 for biology dey try dey clever by half? Next time u want 2 spout garbage on a thread filled wit smart people, just make sure that thread is composed of "dimwits like yourself" first okay? Nonsense!!!!

I think the dim-wit here is you.

It seems you don't know the difference between Natural and Abnormal

The fact that someone has a certain sexual preference since birth doesn't rule off the fact that that particular sexual preference is abnormal.

I am done arguing with you.
Please don't quote or mention me , because if you do, the both of us would get a ban.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
@missclassy then f**k off and don't ever come and spit garbage on my observations or @ a higher power than yur damn self okay! U probably thot I wuz one of those " batty boys" u idolize so much! Take care and may u live in interesting times so that u can learn from others! Bye turd! Lmfao!!!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

I think the dim-wit here is you.

It seems you don't know the difference between Natural and Abnormal

The fact that someone has a certain sexual preference since birth doesn't rule off the fact that that particular sexual preference is abnormal.

I am done arguing with you.
Please don't quote or mention me , because if you do, the both of us would get a ban.

...........SCARY.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Missmossy(f): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Homosexuality can never be natural, its a thing of choice.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thank u @missmossy 4 your solid analysis! @ least we still have some smart women on nairaland, unlike some "jegudujera miss-road professors that have been exposed as quacks dis early afternoon"! Lol!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:

OK it seems you do please tell us..........I didn't quote or reword any scripture I directed the OP to the BOOK OF LIFE for better understanding and gave him an idea.

I don't think you understand my post at all.
If God truly created a man and woman; who then created an hermaphrodite?.

Well, OP I hate arguing about this kind of topic because every homophobe turns Saint when it's brought up.

Homosexualism is natural and can be influenced by two factors: Gene and Mutation. smiley
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
but ma if it is natural that means the Lord that created them naturally didnt see anything wrong in it which contradicts the scripture
in leviticus 20:13
"if man has sexual relations with another man. They have done a disgusting thing and both shall be put to death"
and also romans 1:27
"in the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with me and burn with passion for each oter. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the purnishment they deserve for their wrong doing"
The bible you quoted condemned homosexual sex not desire
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:
At times, homosexuality is as a result of environmental conditioning, meaning that homosexuality isn't naturally at the core of an individual's sexuality or an individual isn't naturally attracted by to the same sex, but he/she begins to grow amd nurture sexual feelings for members of the same sex because of the effects the environment and media had in the formative years of that individual.

But most times, individuals are naturally gay. The homosexual trait have been at the core of their sexuality since birth.
People won't accept that some people are born gay just because they feel "God" doesn't create people gay or just because something deviates from the norm it can't be natural

Homosexuality is an anomaly yes, but more often than not, its natural.
Please help me understand the bolded. If one isn't naturally born homosexual but nutured it. During he's\her nuturing days, what was their sexuality? Where they naturally born heterosexual and decided to deviate due to environmental conditioning the way it's possible for a child born to walk on two legs to deviate and decide to walk on two hands intead or their sexuality was just absent during does years.

Secondly, those who grew up has hermaphrodites. Do they get to choose their sexuality?

Many peeps here can't seperate ones gender from ones sexuality hence they think ones you're born a particular gender then you're bound to be sexually attracted to the opposite sex.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

If God truly created a man and woman; who then created an hermaphrodite?.

Well, OP I hate arguing about this kind of topic because every homophobe turns Saint when it's brought up.

Homosexualism is natural and can be influenced by two factors: Gene and Mutation. smiley
there are posts after the one you quoted read them all please.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by pryd(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
I think we should give this gay talk a rest. If you claim homosexuality is a crime, who then is the victim? I don't see why I should bat an eyelid about people's sexuality..nahhh I refuse to be bothered!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:
there are posts after the one you quoted read them all please.
Answer me first: who created an hermaphrodite?
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by falconey(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:

Answer me first: who created an hermaphrodite?
hermaphrodite is caused by mutation and genetic disorder as a result of sin.

The creation by God is heterosexuality which is man and woman that brought about us today.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
falconey:
hermaphrodite is caused by mutation and genetic disorder as a result of sin.

The creation by God is heterosexuality which is man and woman that brought about us today.
Seriously? Bye
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Vivly:
I read a full gay book yesterday and I think it has messed up my head. Seriously searching for a reversal.
I can't even open such a book.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Vivly(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
firstEVA:
I can't even open such a book.
Why na? grin
Curiosity na bastard sometimes.
I saw the book trending on goodreads and I wanted to know why. I must read a straight romance book today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.