Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? (6527 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by lezz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
funlord:
@lezz ask those of them who feel "being gay" is natural, a choice or as a result of "environmental conditioning"(lmfao) one simple question! If either of their parents had "naturally decided to have been environmentally conditioned to be in same sex relationships like the ones they are vigorously defending?" Would any of them be alive to be writing garbage on nairaland TODAY? Bros don't waste your time arguing with "itimofus", @ least their queen ran away yesterday, these ones are just confused individuals! @ least I worked with gay people in my univesity placement days( batty boys and lezzas included) and some of them are platonic friends till this day! And they all still remain "sexually confused til date!"
Nice suggestion. These gay trolls aren't even worth my keystrokes. The one who calls himself francistony is an advocate of moral apostacy, one whose "intelligence" mirrows his total lack of wisdom.

There are alot of children and teenagers who storm nairaland and you can imagine the kind of message these 21st century slaves of moral recklessness are passing out to them in the name of freedom.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Babygal4eva(f): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
So,you mean being GAY makes you special?

being different makes you special gay or not, does being left-handed make me abnormal? or the fact that I can't draw if my life depended on it but some people can draw beautifully. Each person is different, each person is unique so therefore yes being gay makes you special.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
This babygay4ever is a nincompoop! Being gay makes you special? Stop displaying your abject stupidity 4 the world 2 see! If U are all so special then why are most homos or lesbians always "hiding" the fact that they are "gay" until they usually get exposed or disgraced into coming out of their gay closets! Or is being "special" something to be ashamed of? And to think your parents wasted 18 plus years of their hard earned money thinking they were educating U! STFU Kwot!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by AreaFada2: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Daughterzion:
Nairalanders help me am confused.
I was taught in sunday school that gayism is a chosen lifestyle and no one is born gay which i believed until i browsed through the net to find out that people are of the opinion that it is natural.
They said that gays are born with it cos it just a natural phenomenom. So please i need you opinions on this.
I know i should not be confused but i am.

I think it's a rather complex thing. Not as simple as many people see it.

I for one cannot see why a guy would deliberately chose a fellow hairy creature above all the succulent beauties. grin grin.

Or even risk prison or other severe punishment just to live a lifestyle/fad.

We must realise that as perfect as nature tries to make things, there's always a deviation, even aberration.

For example, as much as the body tries to correct errors during cell replication/division, some errors slip through the net. That can result in cancer in certain tissues if such errors accumulate.

You can sometimes see a bunch of ripe fruits, one may have an odd colour compared to the rest.

It's most likely that homosexuality has a strong natural/genetic aspect to it BUT the environment/culture one lives in plays a part too.

It affects the desire to suppress, openly express, or even take it as a normal way of life or do the opposite.
In ancient Rome & Greece, homsexuality was a normal thing.

Alexander the Great and other leading Greek & Roman politicians were known or rumoured to have male lovers.

It really only became a big deal in the Christian era in Europe.

But in Africa, it appeared rather unknown or not talked about.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend / There Is Nothing To Gain From Being A Good Person.. / Nigerian Woman Exposes Rival's Breasts During Fight In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.