Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? (6508 Views)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
That is what I don't get too...I believe you being a gay shouldn't stop u from maintaining"the person" you are(it shouldn't change the way u dress especially the clothes you wear)...buh I'm surprised it's been the oda way round amongst naija gays....Well,that's by the way though!
A gay is different from a transvestite.

Maybe you have been meeting transvestites.

All Transvestites are gays but not all gays are transvestites.

Google ``Ru Paul``
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2015
After reading posts on this thread, I must say that Missclasssy is way-and-far-more brilliant than those guys crictising her. She's liberal, openminded and wrote the absolute truth unlike holier than thou hypocrites.

Imagine Nigerians who have lost their moral values writing about morals; hypocrisy is really a human frailty. It has come to stay.

A country where high percentage of teenagers have lost their virginity and moral standard.
A place where abortion is prevalent.
We are too religious but Romance section generate traffics more than Religion. grin
A place where Babymama and Babypapa's are celebrated.

Everyone turns a preacher whenever gay issues is brought up. Brace yourself! He who has no sin should cast the first stone.
Jesus must be laughing at the hypocrisy of "We" christians especially Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by TheChosenOne1: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

A gay is different from a transvestite.

Maybe you have been meeting transvestites.

All Transvestites are gays but not all gays are transvestites.

Bro,these ones are gays...I agree with on the last line..
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its true sha

Cuz i can walk around unclad self he wont even flinch ,, but if its a guy different story . Yh so r u saying his bern gay all along n he might have been born with it?

not all straight guys will "flinch" just seeing just any girl go nake..d. Not every lady, no matter the beauty, appeals to every straight guy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
craziebone:

not all straight guys will "flinch" just seeing just any girl go nake..d. Not every lady, no matter the beauty, appeals to every straight guy.

U got a point
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by lezz(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
After reading posts on this thread, I must say that Missclasssy is way-and-far-more brilliant than those guys crictising her. She's liberal, openminded and wrote the absolute truth unlike holier than thou hypocrites.

Imagine Nigerians who have lost their moral values writing about morals; hypocrisy is really a human frailty. It has come to stay.

A country where high percentage of teenagers have lost their virginity and moral standard.
A place where abortion is prevalent.
We are too religious but Romance section generate traffics more than Religion. grin
A place where Babymama and Babypapa's are celebrated.

Everyone turns a preacher whenever gay issues is brought up. Brace yourself! He who has no sin should cast the first stone.
Jesus must be laughing at the hypocrisy of "We" christians especially Africans.
teenage pregnancy, obortions, babymama, prostitution etc these are social vices, amoral standard of behaviour that is wrong.

Most Nigerian will not be so fast to criticize sexual misdemeanours like lose of virginity, pregnancy outside marriage; we all, are to a degree, guilty of all of that.

But lesbianism, homosexuality is a TABOO. This is a crime against nature itself and an affront against the natural order of things.

You do not put lesbianism or homosexuality into the same spot with other sexual vices.
Be a man and call evil by its name.

Been waiting patiently for a captain -save-a-whöré to come onboard.

And they sure don't dissappint. Their loose penchant for turning into a superman for little derailing female perverts of nature overrides their sense of judgment.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2015
I hate this boy, FrancisTony!!!

Accordin to you, being libral is the definition of a good person and is better than being conservative. She also believes Homosexuality and homosexual behaviour is a paraphillia, a thing you see as completely normal and as ok as heterosexuality on the contrary. Don't you see your own hypocricy there? So you now agree that homosexuality is a paraphilia, a thing you have always denied here on NL. But because you have a strong desire to be shown and seen as civilized, 'up-to-date', and highly intellectual, you quickly endorsed her point in a move that shows you are a confused person!
Talking about bein brilliant and educated, i think you are the last one to fall into this category since you believe, in another similar thread, that testosterone and the other sex homones are whats responsible for people being homosexual, bi or heterosexual - a thing not verified by any credible scientist or science textbook. Where did you get your misinformation from?

Quit talking about hypocricy. That there is double standard anywhere doesn't prove your gay agenda is correct and permissible in a sane world. I can point out thousands of double standards in parts of the world ruled by liberal ideology, an ideology you think is superior to all thing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Just to be clear so that there are no misuderstanding and misrepresentation of my points, the lady, miss..., has very good points. All i am doing is to attack Francis' position that being liberal is a sign of superior intellect and education. The poor boy no even know say there are very conservative thinkers who would floor him in his own arguement.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
lezz:

teenage pregnancy, obortions, babymama, prostitution etc these are social vices, amoral standard of behaviour that is wrong.

Most Nigerian will not be so fast to criticize sexual misdemeanours like lost of virginity, pregnancy outside marriage; we all, are to a degree, guilty of all of that.

But lesbianism, homosexuality is a TABOO. This is a crime against nature itself and an affront against the natural order of things.

You do not put lesbianism or homosexuality into the same spot with other sexual vices.
Be a man and call evil by its name.

Been waiting patiently for a captain -save-a-whöré to come onboard.

And they sure don't dissappint. There loose penchant for Bering a superman for little derailing female perverts of nature overrides their sense of judgment.
Homosexualism and Lesbianism is a taboo? Lmao! Says who? Our great-grandfathers or religious book. It might interest you to know that in the olden days, teenage sex and pregnancy is also taboo and any offender would be punished.
If you want to be morally upright, practise it to the fullest - condemn all sins/immoral behaviours and stop spoon-picking the ones you hate and ones that tickles your fancy.

Meanwhile, everybody isn't guilty of pre-marital sex, teenage pregnancy, adultery etc; that's a fallacious statement borne out of hasty generalisation.

Hypocrisy is a human thing - I don't see how homosexualism is a crime against nature. Nature made homosexual animals, hermaphrodite(sic) trees etc.
Law of nature never dictated how any man should have sex, so society should stop intervening - it's high time Africans started minding their business and stop interfering in human sexual activities. Train your children how it suits you, and live other people alone if their way of life is right for them.

No straight, asexual or gay man would say he hasn't wasted his spérm - we waste millions of spèrms.
Everyone musn't procreate. Sex shouldn't be a societal problem.
Live and let them live.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
craziebone:
I hate this boy, FrancisTony!!!

Accordin to you, being libral is the definition of a good person and is better than being conservative. She also believes Homosexuality and homosexual behaviour is a paraphillia, a thing you see as completely normal and as ok as heterosexuality on the contrary. Don't you see your own hypocricy there? So you now agree that homosexuality is a paraphilia, a thing you have always denied here on NL. But because you have a strong desire to be shown and seen as civilized, 'up-to-date', and highly intellectual, you quickly endorsed her point in a move that shows you are a confused person!
Talking about bein brilliant and educated, i think you are the last one to fall into this category since you believe, in another similar thread, that testosterone and the other sex homones are whats responsible for people being homosexual, bi or heterosexual - a thing not verified by any credible scientist or science textbook. Where did you get your misinformation from?

Quit talking about hypocricy. That there is double standard anywhere doesn't prove your gay agenda is correct and permissible in a sane world. I can point out thousands of double standards in parts of the world ruled by liberal ideology, an ideology you think is superior to all thing else.
There's no where I agreed with her that homosexual is paraphilia(care to bring it out if I did). I only concured with her stance in being liberal about people of different orientation.

At emboldened, Yes!, Homosexuality is controlled by gene - research to show yourself approved.

By the way, I never claimed to be intelligent. Stop assuming... undecided
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
Daughterzion:
Nairalanders help me am confused.
I was taught in sunday school that gayism is a chosen lifestyle and no one is born gay which i believed until i browsed through the net to find out that people are of the opinion that it is natural.
They said that gays are born with it cos it just a natural phenomenom. So please i need you opinions on this.
I know i should not be confused but i am.
To me, its a chosen lifestyle. if its natural, the animals around us would also do it.
We have the natural instinct of knowing when something is not natural. How do you feel seeing two guys kissing? Is it the same feeling when you see a guy and a girl kissing?
That weird feeling that pops up when you see guys kissing paved way for the word 'homophobia'
We have for long, lived under the dictates of whites.
They brought christianity which tags homosexuality 'perversion'
they now want us to accept that same perversion as 'natural'
think and decide for yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

There's no where I agreed with her that homosexual is paraphilia(care to bring it out if I did). I only concured with her stance in being liberal about people of different orientation.

At emboldened, Yes!, Homosexuality is controlled by gene - research to show yourself approved.

By the way, I never claimed to be intelligent. Stop assuming... undecided

so can you tell us why you LGBT people think being gay, lesbian or transender is not a paraphilia but necromancy, pedophilia and bestiality are paraphilia?

That's another big lie again, stop insisting on misinforming the populace. This is an online forum where people all over the world have access to. Why don't you just show us proof from a credible source that homosexuality is rooted in our gene! If it is in the gene, why isn't it transfered from one parent to the other, like skin color, hair texture, height etc?

You need to come to accept it already, if you've not accepted it yet, that not everyone is ignorant atleast, not on this subject. So the ext time you discuss issues like this, try to come up with something verifiable to back up your arguement.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
craziebone:

so can you tell us why you LGBT people think being gay, lesbian or transender is not a paraphilia but necromancy, pedophilia and bestiality are paraphilia?

That's another big lie again, stop insisting on misinforming the populace. This is an online forum where people all over the world have access to. Why don't you just show us proof from a credible source that homosexuality is rooted in our gene! If it is in the gene, why isn't it transfered from one parent to the other, like skin color, hair texture, height etc?

You need to come to accept it already, if you've not accepted it yet, that not everyone is ignorant atleast, not on this subject. So the ext time you discuss issues like this, try to come up with something verifiable to back up your arguement.
Necromancy Seriously?
Paraphalia is a sexual perversion.
Gays love theirselves unlike bestiality(who only satisfy themselves by having sex), same as paedephiles.
It might interest you to know that homosexual men have peaceful marriage and co-existence more than heterosexual married man and woman.

At your second line, that shows your ignorance. What would you say in a case of two black parents giving birth to an albino or normal parents giving birth to deformed kids? Seriously? Some people are carrier of a particular gene....
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
I believe it's natural because there's this 10 year old little boy I know & he already "acts gay". All the signs are there, even his mom has made peace with the fact that he is not like other boys. All his friends are girls. He screams & makes sounds just like a girl, for the lack of better words. The boy is straight up girly. His mom says he started showing signs at a young age. At age 3 he'd ask his mom to tie a shoe with a towel behind his back, as if he was carrying a baby & etc.

mine got to the extent of using my sisters bra, putting oranges to mk em look like real ones. But am not gay. There is nothing natural about being gay. Poor boy, his case has to do with his 'environmental conditioning' says missclassy, though looking at it from another perspective. If it wasnt accepted in his environment, he would grow up to be a complete natural Man attracted to the girls.
I in particular dated one of the girls, i hung around with when growing.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by lezz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Homosexualism and Lesbianism is a taboo? Lmao! Says who? Our great-grandfathers or religious book. It might interest you to know that in the olden days, teenage sex and pregnancy is also taboo and any offender would be punished.
If you want to be morally upright, practise it to the fullest - condemn all sins/immoral behaviours and stop spoon-picking the ones you hate and ones that tickles your fancy.

Meanwhile, everybody isn't guilty of pre-marital sex, teenage pregnancy, adultery etc; that's a fallacious statement borne out of hasty generalisation.

Hypocrisy is a human thing - I don't see how homosexualism is a crime against nature. Nature made homosexual animals, hermaphrodite(sic) trees etc.
Law of nature never dictated how any man should have sex, so society should stop intervening - it's high time Africans started minding their business and stop interfering in human sexual activities. Train your children how it suits you, and live other people alone if their way of life is right for them.

No straight, asexual or gay man would say he hasn't wasted his spérm - we waste millions of spèrms.
Live and let them live.
We have witnessed worse excuses for perversion!!!

If homosexualism isn't wrong, nothing is wrong. Bestiality, and incest become the children of nature which should be viewed as natural.

Your standing is as simplistic as it is hollow. What homosexuals need is help not promotional rationalization of their perversion.

We understand that the 21st century is characterized by people who pretend to be socially and morally sophisticated, where in truth, their naivety and shallow wisdom has only produced unacceptable standard of human behaviours that has dragged humanity to a new low.

in the 1960's society was pressured into accepting all forms of immoral sexual reletionships. Today we are seeing a sexual revolution where society is being asked to accept homosexualism along with its first born child, same sex marriage.

Intelligent hollow-heads come up with vain thesis how homosexuality is a private affair.
But if homosexuality is accepted universally as the present step to sexual freedom, what logical argument do we use to stop the next step of incest, bestiality ?

homosexualism promotes the idea of a sexless society where feminism and other new radical mode of social engagement seek legality.

Children growing up deserved the truth.

Gays need help not promotion. They are the perverts of creation, the very ground they walk on rejects them.

We shall liberate the gays.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by pryd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Live and let them live.

Word!! You're not alone bro, there's someone here who concurs with your stance.
Imagine sinners screaming homosexuality is a sin. OK fine, ur religion terms it a sin, but ar u gonna shove ur doctrines down the throat of every human?! On what grounds is homosexuality condemnable?
Indeed people need to shed the cloak of hypocrisy and selective judgement.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
pryd:

Word!! You're not alone bro, there's someone here who concurs with your stance.
Imagine sinners screaming homosexuality is a sin. OK fine, ur religion terms it a sin, but ar u gonna shove ur doctrines down the throat of every human?! On what grounds is homosexuality condemnable?
Indeed people need to shed the cloak of hypocrisy and selective judgement.
Yeah! The funniest part is that there are thousands of gays in Nigeria doing their things in the closet and homophobes are fighting nothing.

What they can't accept is already happening here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by pryd(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yeah! The funniest part is that there are thousands of gays in Nigeria doing their things in the closet and homophobes are fighting nothing.

What they can't accept is already happening here. undecided

Well said!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Whether it's a life style or it's a natural Phenom

They have the right to live their life without fear

Or prosecution.....

Be gay and proud

#GayRights
sorry dear, they have to prosecuted else the environment will be polluted. Endangering my childrens future and your children to follow suit.
Think of it as,the government is doing you a fovour.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
deejay2x67:
sorry dear, they have to prosecuted else the environment will be polluted. Endangering my childrens future and your children to follow suit.
Think of it as,the government is doing you a fovour.

Ignorance is why Africa will remain as it is.
The rest of the world are busy evolving and you're busy killing each other.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Ignorance is why Africa will remain as it is.
The rest of the world are busy evolving and you're busy killing each other.
lol, who is ignorant? You or i?
Atleast i have the sanity to decide for myself.
Not dancing to the beats of whites.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
deejay2x67:
lol, who is ignorant? You or i?
Atleast i have the sanity to decide for myself.
Not dancing to the beats of whites.

Lol God help your enslaved mind. Whites dont mean nothing to me if they are so powerful to you.
You're the one still worshipping there blue eyed God. Lol.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by lezz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Necromancy Seriously?
Paraphalia is a sexual perversion.
Gays love theirselves unlike bestiality(who only satisfy themselves by having sex), same as paedephiles.
It might interest you to know that homosexual men have peaceful marriage and co-existence more than heterosexual married man and woman.

At your second line, that shows your ignorance. What would you say in a case of two black parents giving birth to an albino or normal parents giving birth to deformed kids? Seriously? Some people are carrier of a particular gene....
marriage is the union between a man and a woman. the "union" between a man and another man is something entirely different. Homosexual intellectuals should come up with another term for that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
@lezz ask those of them who feel "being gay" is natural, a choice or as a result of "environmental conditioning"(lmfao) one simple question! If either of their parents had "naturally decided to have been environmentally conditioned to be in same sex relationships like the ones they are vigorously defending?" Would any of them be alive to be writing garbage on nairaland TODAY? Bros don't waste your time arguing with "itimofus", @ least their queen ran away yesterday, these ones are just confused individuals! @ least I worked with gay people in my univesity placement days( batty boys and lezzas included) and some of them are platonic friends till this day! And they all still remain "sexually confused til date!"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
^^^
If my parents were gay, would I have been born? The answer is, "YES".

There are many closeted gays who are married and have kids. Get some brains, your argument doesn't hold any water.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Lol God help your enslaved mind. Whites dont mean nothing to me if they are so powerful to you.
You're the one still worshipping there blue eyed God. Lol.
lol, Inorder not to embarass yourself pls make refrences to things i'm aware of. Which blue eyed God? Pls hon. elucidate
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mr francistony? After reading yur posts U even sound as if u were raised by 2 men so I'm not shocked! You have already been exposed as a "woman wrapper clad know nothing member of this forum" by the other members who u tried and failed to join issues with! U can choose to follow lezbos like "missclasshit" on twitter so that u can all plan for your future existence on a planet of "homosexual utopian" ideals! As 4 me I don't do religious or moral issues or have the time show U how your parents wasted immense funds for 22 years thinking they were "educating" U! The truth remains thus...IF U ARE GAY OR SUPPORT THEIR SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR, U ARE MENTALLY UNWELL! Now park well!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
^^^
If my parents were gay, would I have been born? The answer is, "YES".

There are many closeted gays who are married and have kids. Get some brains, your argument doesn't hold any water.
yes? Your dads sperm went to fertilise the sh!t in ur other dads' a*s oh! Sorry mom,
my bad i meat dad!
am i high, dad/mom, which ever one mahn!
Dude your brain is really messed up. He meant the natural fusion betweeen your present father and mother, which brought about your stay in your mom's womb.
P.s your a waste of breast milk. Adults that developed on breast milk do think like you.
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
Funlord, keep getting emotional. I'm not even up to 22years.

*Sigh*
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
deejay2x67:
yes? Your dads sperm went to fertilise the sh!t in ur other dads' a*s oh! Sorry mom,
my bad i meat dad!
am i high, dad/mom, which ever one mahn!
Dude your brain is really messed up. He meant the natural fusion betweeen your present father and mother, which brought about your stay in your mom's womb.
What's this one saying?
I said that some gays are married to a woman.
Stop thinking that all married men are straight.

Elton John is gay and he gave birth through IVF. Some gays get surrogate mother to bear them a child. undecided
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by funlord(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay francistony! In that case do some more growing up and experience more out of this funny journey we all call life before U come and start making contributions on topics u know next to nothing about! Don't take it as a diss but as a bit of elderly advice? After all u live and u learn!
Re: Please Help! Is Homosexualism Natural Or A Chosen Lifestyle? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
Funlord, keep getting emotional. I'm not even up to 22years.

*Sigh*
this explains it all. You aren't old enough to make decision for yourself.
Being tossed here and there from what you see on tv and what you read. Surrogacy? Ivf?
Anyways, we'll drop this topic now and bring it up when you're old enough to make 1 rational decision on your own. Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Prick Small PICS / Some Signs That Show A Woman Actually Likes You / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.