Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. (12580 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Do I Look Better While Laughing Or Frowning? (pictures) / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sometimes men have a hard time understanding what
a woman goes through during her "time of the
month", and therefore do not know what to do to
help her. Being a reasonable, considerate person all
the time ought to be everyone's goal. If you want to
give a woman or girl in your life some extra support whilst she is suffering a bad or heavy period, these
steps will guide you.

1. Make her feel good about herself.

Give her compliments. Say things that will make her
feel just as beautiful and intelligent when she's on her period as you find her the rest of the
time. This will help boost her confidence, if she
needs it, and may help a little with her mood
swings.

2.Help her out with things.

If she has any little chores or errands to do, help her out.
Take the stress off of her by doing the dishes or taking her things down to the laundry.
This will help lift some weight from her shoulders
and give her time to relax. Keep in mind she may
not just have little or chores. Women who work
for a living and run a family of kids and pets and
everything else have periods too and HAVE to cope. Be considerate.

3.Comfort her.

Have her sit down and give her a massage or give her a warm hug. Even
a comforting arm rub might make her feel better and will at least show you care.

4.Don't act disgusted.

Show her that you are not grossed out by the very thought of her
menstrual cycle (even if you are). If she tries to talk to you about it, do not make faces or say
'Go talk to one of your girlfriends". This will just
make her feel like you don't care. Another part of
this step is to man up if she needs some
"errands". Go get her the supplies she is out of,
(thinking of sanitary items as "girl stuff" is immature and unhelpful, tampons, etc.) and pick
her up some chocolate or her favorite magazine
while you are at it! It will make her feel like you
really care.

5.Make her feel loved and appreciated.

Let her know how happy you are to have her in
your life. Tell her she's a great friend, girlfriend, or wife. If she's at work or away from
you, call her cellphone, work phone or email
them and tell her how beautiful, sweet and all-
round awesome she is. It's not even describable
how nice it is for a person to do this. Don't go
over the top her if she's snappy and irritable from the mood swings.

6.Realize what woman goes through during her period.

Obviously men can't put themselves in the place of a woman and understand what it's like to have a menstrual
cycle, but they can try to understand what
symptoms they go through. Woman can get
terrible stomach cramps, which are never fun, and can range from a dull pain that simply annoys, to
a stabbing pain that practically paralyses a
woman. Women can get mood swings, they can
get headaches, restlessness, become extremely
tired or sleepy, become sore in their genital
regions, and their appetites can dramatically change. Symptoms will vary from woman to
woman and some women may not even have
symptoms at all! Women having a heavy period
may want to use the appropriate facilitates as
often as every couple of hours which is a drag
and can curtail trips out and about. Periods are just generally uncomfortable and the symptoms
that go along with it are never any fun. Hopefully
this will help give you an idea of what a woman
goes through during her menstrual cycle.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by witnezHD(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
angryWhat are we getting in return of all the hard work ∩__∩

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
yuck
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
geogolddanielz:
yuck
you can't quote abi
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let the son of man sit first.
Ehmmm...I discovered that ladies find it impressive ;
1. When a guy knows what they go through during that period.
2. When a guy knows what makes it a cramp or more painful sometimes.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
crazysaint:
you can't quote abi
angry
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by incredible6(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Question: what to do when ur gf is on her period.

Answer: go and get some other puscy to fuc* no be only her get Toto
ibk

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by itsValo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
the best thing you can do for her is to leave her, in oda to avoid unwanted things

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by justmag(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
This sounds like things to do when she is pregnant. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Noted!
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
justmag:
This sounds like things to do when she is pregnant. angry
I bow o. The shaitza is just 4-6days so why the list?

Na oversabi dey worry the writer.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
incredible6:
Question: what to do when ur gf is on her period.

Answer: go and get some other puscy to fuc* no be only her get Toto
ibk

I'm inclining to agree with you. LOL

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by spacefreak: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
The best thing to do is to stay the hell away from her cause she may become extremely bipolar.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
itsValo:
the best thing you can do for her is to leave her, in oda to avoid unwanted things
leave her and go where? lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
There's no guy that will do this, it will be like torture to them lipsrsealed

That's the time they will run away grin
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by zyzxx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Talk to ur legs
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by itsValo(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
leave her and go where? lipsrsealed
and go to another thats not on her period na
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
I'll prefer he stay off

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by cokacoola(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
crazysaint:
Sometimes men have a hard time understanding what
a woman goes through during her "time of the
month", and therefore do not know what to do to
help her. Being a reasonable, considerate person all
the time ought to be everyone's goal. If you want to
give a woman or girl in your life some extra support whilst she is suffering a bad or heavy period, these
steps will guide you.

1. Make her feel good about herself.

Give her compliments. Say things that will make her
feel just as beautiful and intelligent when she's on her period as you find her the rest of the
time. This will help boost her confidence, if she
needs it, and may help a little with her mood
swings.

2.Help her out with things.

If she has any little chores or errands to do, help her out.
Take the stress off of her by doing the dishes or taking her things down to the laundry.
This will help lift some weight from her shoulders
and give her time to relax. Keep in mind she may
not just have little or chores. Women who work
for a living and run a family of kids and pets and
everything else have periods too and HAVE to cope. Be considerate.

3.Comfort her.

Have her sit down and give her a massage or give her a warm hug. Even
a comforting arm rub might make her feel better and will at least show you care.

4.Don't act disgusted.

Show her that you are not grossed out by the very thought of her
menstrual cycle (even if you are). If she tries to talk to you about it, do not make faces or say
'Go talk to one of your girlfriends". This will just
make her feel like you don't care. Another part of
this step is to man up if she needs some
"errands". Go get her the supplies she is out of,
(thinking of sanitary items as "girl stuff" is immature and unhelpful, tampons, etc.) and pick
her up some chocolate or her favorite magazine
while you are at it! It will make her feel like you
really care.

5.Make her feel loved and appreciated.

Let her know how happy you are to have her in
your life. Tell her she's a great friend, girlfriend, or wife. If she's at work or away from
you, call her cellphone, work phone or email
them and tell her how beautiful, sweet and all-
round awesome she is. It's not even describable
how nice it is for a person to do this. Don't go
over the top her if she's snappy and irritable from the mood swings.

6.Realize what woman goes through during her period.

Obviously men can't put themselves in the place of a woman and understand what it's like to have a menstrual
cycle, but they can try to understand what
symptoms they go through. Woman can get
terrible stomach cramps, which are never fun, and can range from a dull pain that simply annoys, to
a stabbing pain that practically paralyses a
woman. Women can get mood swings, they can
get headaches, restlessness, become extremely
tired or sleepy, become sore in their genital
regions, and their appetites can dramatically change. Symptoms will vary from woman to
woman and some women may not even have
symptoms at all! Women having a heavy period
may want to use the appropriate facilitates as
often as every couple of hours which is a drag
and can curtail trips out and about. Periods are just generally uncomfortable and the symptoms
that go along with it are never any fun. Hopefully
this will help give you an idea of what a woman
goes through during her menstrual cycle.
waits waits, bro your main i shall leafs mine works evriymonths end and starting doings all these curse my garlfriand is on period Now what does we do when she is pregrantssad hope i didt formgets go say your are jobless

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by alexis007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
op didn't include "washing her bloodstained pants and disposal of used pads with bare hands,hmmn"?..............my woman-wrappering has just not gotten to this damn level
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:

trust me wen I say ur wrong..... Not all guys re like that.... thats the time I'm usually around my gf n we cuddle alot just to make sure she has good rest( without that cuddle, she barely sleeps)
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:

trust me wen I say ur wrong..... Not all guys re like that.... thats the time I'm usually around my gf n we cuddle alot just to make sure she has good rest( without that cuddle, she barely sleeps so I choose to do it so she rests well)
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Noted and bookmarked
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
alexis007:
op didn't include "washing her bloodstained pants and disposal of used pads with bare hands,hmmn"?..............my woman-wrappering has just not gotten to this damn level
Yuck! Yur disgusting?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by gracile(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
brito:
I'll prefer he stay off
simple! guys irrirate me when I'm on, even myself irritates me kiss

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by alexis007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Yuck! Yur disgusting?
"YUR" disgusting?.....@beg clear road with this your American English make i pass.....and if vomit dey hook you true true,go op toilet go vomit.......before he succeeds in messing up my Versace designers shirt with that not-so-well-digested beans porridge that have lasted in his alimentary canal for more than one week now tongue
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
trust me wen I say ur wrong..... Not all guys re like that.... thats the time I'm usually around my gf n we cuddle alot just to make sure she has good rest( without that cuddle, she barely sleeps so I choose to do it so she rests well)
Aww, your types are rare. sad keep doing that okay tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
gracile:

simple! guys irrirate me when I'm on, even myself irritates me kiss

Everything on earth irritates me and I am sometimes rude. it'll be better he stay away from me. lolz
alexis007:
"YUR" disgusting?.....@beg clear road with this your American English make i pass.....and if vomit dey hook you true true,go op toilet go vomit.......before he succeeds in messing up my Versace designers shirt with that not-so-well-digested beans porridge that have lasted in his alimentary canal for more than one week now tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
brito:

Everything on earth irritates me and I am sometimes rude. it'll be better he stay away from me. lolz
brito, na you the yarn like this. unbelievable!!!!!
I thought during that time you need his companionship more? Sha girls are different.
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Aww, your types are rare. sad keep doing that okay tongue

*******GBAGAUN********* gringrin

"Your type is rare" not "your types are rare"

Courtesy,
Kingtom's school of Gbagaun obliteration and eradication

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) / I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Breaks Silence On Alleged Leaked S3x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.