Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. (12605 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Do I Look Better While Laughing Or Frowning? (pictures) / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm highly irritable that time of the month. I prefer to be alone
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by natsuDragneel: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Well, it all boils down to knowing the type of girl you're dating... Talking to her about it is a good start. Don't just assume she wants/doesn't want the care... Cos while some just wanna be alone, others just want someone to ease them in emotionally

Oh, and there are some who really have volatile mood swings... Smile one minute, tear off ya head the next grin grin
Re: 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. by Tejiriseth(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2017
I get The point But It seems They were all Just revolving round The same Thing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.