Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? (2745 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
A girl I know told me she thinks of me when masturbating/flicking her switch.
I thought it was cute and took it as a compliment cheesy

PS: She wasn't nigerian. Nigerian girl can never be this honest to save their life grin even though we know when they're feeling the guy cool

What would you do or say if a girl or guy told you this?
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by falconey(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
hmmmmm if a girl tell me that I am 200% sure we will end up having coitis
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
op ur head no correct
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by KrazyBone: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fvcking nonsense.

It's like the next generation of dumbtards want everything spoon fed to them. . .

If a girl tells you that, she's trying to know if you've eaten today - wooden head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
If she thinks of u wen self-servicing..
Tell her "bae c'mon let's go do d real deal" wink
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Houseofglam7(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Huh

Stop surrounding yourself with oloshos angry
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
KrazyBone:
Fvcking nonsense.

It's like the next generation of dumbtards want everything spoon fed to them. . .

If a girl tells you that, she's trying to know if you've eaten today.

Laff eyaf finish me here grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by dharay99: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Tell her,

"Lemme fulfill ur wish. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
KrazyBone:
Fvcking nonsense.

If a girl tells you that, she's trying to know if you've eaten today - wooden head.
grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
On earth I'll give her ma pix to help do the magic. : on mars I'll tell her there's no law here yet as such u can bleep any thing.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by fuckshit: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
what the fück would i do? will fücking tell her; girl lets go fück; plain & fücking simple grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op, hjw many wraps did u take today?
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Princecalm(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op u also failed to tell us that it was a dream.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
It's no biggie. Girls do it all the time.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by KrazyBone: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
Trap gini?
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
okay na, is not a biq deal, all i got to do is to prepare my d!ck and keep, knowing quite well sooner i'll f*ck the hell out of her p*ssy.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
KrazyBone:
Trap gini?
Bone, nothing tongue
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
I pity guys wey never commot naija yet grin

It's good being in a place where women are in touch with themselves and can let you know straight up what they like.
Naija girl is all about forming and crying in their room because they don't want to tell you whats really up due to outdated fears.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Lyrically(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Y u con dey tell us?
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiefdoctor:

Transexual.... undecided
see this one undecided the girl was probably fuckin a better looking guy than you, and was deceiving you into believing she gives a crap about you when self-servicing.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
see this one undecided the girl was probably fuckin a better looking guy than you, and was deceiving you into believing she gives a crap about you when self-servicing.

LOL you're talking like I was the one going to ask her question. She came to tell me herself.
Otolo like you I am sure you will go to someone and ask "Pliss I want to know, can you tell me if you think of me when you masturbate? "
Only a confused tranny like yourself will ask that kind of stewpid question. undecided
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiefdoctor:

LOL you're talking like I was the one going to ask her question. She came to tell me herself.
Otolo like you I am sure you will go to someone and ask "Pliss I want to know, can you tell me if you think of me when you masturbate? "
Only a confused tranny like yourself will ask that kind of stewpid question. undecided
missclassy, you're a FOOL. bye!
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:

Who is missclassy?
Anyway dear, I don't know why I attacked you. I must be bipolar today undecided
Forgive me wink
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by joe17: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Huh

so because d gurl was honest made her an 'olosho' abi? Hope u ar a V
SMH
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Huh

You are what's wrong with nigeria today.
You are the reason guys do evil things to girls after they've gotten them.

I take it you support the behavior in the lower-right part of your picture.
After receiving all manner of disrespect and attitude, why will he not useless you when he finally gets you and is done with you?

Being a typical Nigerian girl, you have no context or understanding of honesty. You lie from the fake nails, to the fake hair to the fake attitudes. You know no other way BUT to lie, so I can understand how seeing an honest female is something far beyond your mental grasp.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by joe17: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
BTW, so Nneka and missclassy ar still fighing
This una fight don dey too tey ooO....for peace sake this NL...seem some folks ar taking tins more serious than normal here.

One the numerous reasons I love the guys----fight there end there.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiefdoctor:

You are what's wrong with nigeria today.
You are the reason guys do evil things to girls after they've gotten them.

I take it you support the behavior in the lower-right part of your picture.
After receiving all manner of disrespect and attitude, why will he not useless you when he finally gets you and is done with you?

Being a typical Nigerian girl, you have no context or understanding of honesty. You lie from the fake nails, to the fake hair to the fake attitudes. You know no other way BUT to lie, so I can understand how seeing an honest female is something far beyond your mental grasp.

Wat dafuq is this retard spewing?
Quote me again so everyone will see how brain dead you really are.
I usually don't do this but you really struck a nerve.
Enough said, I gotta leave you to wallow in your thoughts.
Ciao young lad.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Nneka....I need you to be my nairaland Trap Queen just for a day, everyday. Could do with some sophistication on here, you know. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Nneka....I need you to be my nairaland Trap Queen just for a day, everyday. Could do with some sophistication on here, you know. cheesy
you need to make some enquiries with my manager grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by pinkycute(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
That's why ur name is Fuckshit grin grin

fuckshit:
what the fück would i do? will fücking tell her; girl lets go fück; plain & fücking simple grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
You guys have seen.
I was just on my own chilling, and Nneka123 decided to call me FOOL for no reason

Trouble dey sleep, mgbeke go wake am up.

Nneka, so you feel I am the only one who calls you "Tranny" on nairaland?

SMH undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot) / Man Took Bullets Shot Towards His Girlfriend During Tunisian Massacre (photos) / How Can I Stop Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.