Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? (2761 Views)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
missclasssy:

You guys have seen.
I was just on my own chilling, and Nneka123 decided to call me FOOL for no reason

Trouble dey sleep, mgbeke go wake am up.

Nneka, so you feel I am the only one who calls you "Tranny" on nairaland?

SMH undecided

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by fuckshit: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
pinkycute:
That's why ur name is Fuckshit grin grin
yea, fücking right grin grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nneka123:
you need to make some enquiries with my manager grin
No problemo...*dialling Nneka123*
Me: Hello, am I on to Nneka123, Nneka's manager?
Nneka123: Yeah I'm Nneka123, I manage Nneka.
Me: Okay, thing is....I need Nneka to be my nairaland Trap Queen. Could you intimate me about the cost implication?
Nneka123: You see ehn Mr. Richards, Nneka isn't your everyday girl. I mean just look at her: she's classy, fresh, intelligent, funny, not to mention she could give Alicia Keys a run for her money in the looks department. Mr. Richards, no other lady has these things going for her on nairaland. About the cost implication, she's too classy for that - she'll be your NL Trap Queen for free.
Me: Okay, that's enough self-aggrandizement for one night: I know that's you Nneka. Anyway, I'll sign the deal cos you've spoken nothing but the absolute truth. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Me: Okay, thing is....I need Nneka to be my nairaland Trap Queen. Could you intimate me about the cost implication?
Nneka123: You see ehn Mr. Richards, Nneka isn't your everyday girl. I mean just look at her: she's classy, fresh, intelligent, funny, not to mention she could give Alicia Keys a run for her money in the looks department. Mr. Richards, no other lady has these things going for her on nairaland. About the cost implication, she's too classy for that - she'll be your NL Trap Queen for free.
Me: Okay, that's enough self-aggrandizement for one night: I know that's you Nneka. Anyway, I'll sign the deal cos you've spoken nothing but the absolute truth. cheesy

Bruh, you could tell all that just by looking at a picture of her belly button? shocked
You got some serious predictive skills. I hope you can also apply them to something serious like making money from stock market. grin
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Emodeee: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Blebleswag:

i lyk ur BEHIND.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Emodeee: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
she is giving u an invitation to fvck her. bt dat girl is raw sha. i lyk d way she is plain. telling u she self-service! who does dat? ewwww. nairaland ladies cn nvr admit dat they self service. only "PRETTYTHICKME" hs done dat. M daring any lady who reads dis to quote dis post and tell me dat she self-service.
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:

all because of e-puss¥?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
B
RickRichards:

buhahaha grin grin. Okay! I'm done cry
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Exjoker(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
And op expect me to believe this story thunder fire you there
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
chiefdoctor:
A girl I know told me she thinks of me when masturbating/flicking her switch.
I thought it was cute and took it as a compliment cheesy

PS: She wasn't nigerian. Nigerian girl can never be this honest to save their life grin even though we know when they're feeling the guy cool

What would you do or say if a girl or guy told you this?
for your mind undecided
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Exjoker:
And op expect me to believe this story thunder fire you there

Do yourself a favor and find your way out of nigeria as soon as possible if you want to meet nice[r] looking babes who have no issues telling you how you make them feel cool
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 03, 2015
Lyrically:
Y u con dey tell us?

Oboy I tire oona that question I dey ask google since
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by adanduka: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2015
A girl I know told me she thinks of me when masturbating/flicking her switch.
I thought it was cute and took it as a compliment cheesy

PS: She wasn't nigerian. Nigerian girl can never be this honest to save their life grin even though we know when they're feeling the guy cool

What would you do or say if a girl or guy told you this?

Is Nobody Seun?
Because he/she doesn't have a profile on Nairaland.
#Justwondering
Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by ITbomb(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2015
chiefdoctor why you deactivate nah, I dey think of you when passing shiit

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Bbuhahaha grin grin. Okay! I'm done cry
Is that a sad face? We should prolly ask S.eun to remove the sad smiley from your tray of emoticons, cos henceforth, you'll have no need for it, MTP. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Lovely Ways Make Him Desire You More / 10 Reasons Why Bad Guys Always Get The Good Girls. / Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.