Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (60250 Views)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Skoopy(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Today's woman
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
lo ye PM e wo

lo ye PM e wo
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by toprealman: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Pvin:
Where did this happen
INSIDE OP'S DREAM
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by fromnigeria(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2015
acaolly1:

Guy, note that " an erected penis has no conscience" that creature under men is a terrible being.

it could happen to you as well. Sincerely, its not a good thing but there is no spiritual implication to such.

Once a man is dead, a woman must not be denied access to new relationship (at least life must go on)
Hmmmmm
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

lo ye PM e wo
go check your pm jo
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
BABANGBALI:
go check your pm jo
Go check your spam box jare

Since wey I don reply
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Go check your spam box jare

Since wey I don reply
kai wetn you go find for my sperm box?iwo omo yi ma ma lo fun ra e loyun o cheesy
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
BABANGBALI:
kai wetn you go find for my sperm box?iwo omo yi ma ma lo fun ra e loyun o cheesy
Lol... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I went to drop a msg for you
Why did you leave your box carelessly open?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I went to drop a msg for you
Why did you leave your box carelessly open?
it was meant to enable you come in
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by totorimi: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
They killed the man Hoha, so that they can be free. That woman is in serious trouble as for the man he can't run away. The spirit of the dead will surely expose what was done in the dark.

That is when his downfall will come. The one way out is to confess to senior family members before its too late. The oracle points accusing fingers at the OP. The spirit of the dead will haunt and avenge this wicked act.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by fuckerholic(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
omotoyiwa:
They should both confess,three days is just too soon cos am sure they wouldn't av completed d dead husband's burial rites.at least they should av waited til after d burial rites and the mourning period. God can't b happy with dem
So if they had waited till after the burial rites and mourning period God will then be happy with them ?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by omotoyiwa(f): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
fuckerholic:

So if they had waited till after the burial rites and mourning period God will then be happy with them ?
at least d woman won't b under any obligation nd dey won't av to do it secretly since d husband Is dead nd buried
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Edusouls(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Osyxcel:

How U know say she be winsh?? undecided
yes u dont know me am a human but have a very strong link and easiest access to the spirit world, the unknown,i see and sense things many humans cant and will never do till they die...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Osyxcel(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2015
Edusouls:
yes u dont know me am a human but have a very strong link and easiest access to the spirit world, the unknown,i see and sense things many humans cant and will never do till they die...

Keep deluding yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by omarhlichanwa: 2:23pm On May 12, 2015
I dey suspect se this two wicked pipu,get hand fr the death of that man.instead wey dem go dey mourn,dem dey do ogbasaram.
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by sirgreen: 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
this is serious matter how on earth will a woman that just lost her husband consent to this kind of deed if not that it has been in her mind to date the guy, I feel pity for guy cos what the woman put him try may not leave him quickly, sex come with emotion so how can a bereave woman have emotion just after three days of her husband death so that means she has been waiting to have the opportunity to miss behave cos assuming she wasn't interested or was angry she could have raise alarm for naugbours to hear, but she conceal it
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by WhyDem: 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
Pvinpost=32292565:
Where did this happen
nah otueke,ode
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Bianda24: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
pomsky:

[size=20pt].....i think it might be good to hear from the woman.
I have an older friend who lost her husband abt 6 months ago, he's buried now for some months.
She confided in me that he hadn't slept with her for over 10 years. He packed from the house, built
a new house and married a younger woman, but REFUSED TO DIVORCE HER. She was left hanging for
about 14yrs and couldn't move forward with her life. She had been handling all bills for the house.
.....now, would you blame such a woman if she slept with anoda man the same day her husband died?
Hope you realize marriage can be used to cage and imprison. Especially those who believe in remaining
faithful to their husband's irrespective of how they are treated. Women are most times the victims of this.
So, when a spouse dies, it's actually an escape and release from prison for some of these women.
It is well![/size]
nawa o
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Peacefulgold(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Haba....allow d husband to fight his fight .....datts if he thinks he has anytn wit d woman...but if not let d law of karma decide on how best to deal wit d situation ...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by megama: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?
the woman must have been responsible for her husband death. Men shine una eye ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.