Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (60257 Views)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by chudez0147(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
LOL just dey there dey form holy holy, i pray lady lyk kim kardasian seduce u n u try 2 leave, if i hear!!
tout
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

He needs to go for serious deliverance. Does he know Y she had been trying to seduce him? I hope she isn't d one who killed her husband to make him av sex with her? But come O, men can really act stupid. Aw d guy take do d consolation. Wen he knows she's been after him before d husband's death? Y not do d consolation were people are gathered. Am sure d guy too wanted d testing of wat d guy left behind. God! This is disgusting to d ear. Aaaaaaaaah..... and this kind person go come look for innocent gals to marry as wife and tomorrow she'll be receiving slaps from d dead husband of d woman he slept with. God forbid!

Bro, go for serious husband. Its good that U spoke out coz I guess there are some guys who will even sleep with d man's wife on d day of his burial. Jesus av mercy!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Makoq(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Friend indeed...u r a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by kinibigdeal(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by inereunwa1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
so you be dey wait make the husband die first ewo this one ogidigan!!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by simple4generall(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
This woman in question is responsible for d death of her husband, she must b taken to d husband village shrine to prove he innocence, and for guy dat was seduced I pity him, coz he has laid a curse upon himself.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

Death terminates marriage immediately, the seconds or days when death occurs of either spouse do not matter. Romans chapter 7:9;39.
Both parties are guilty before almighty God for committing fornication, it all depends if they will ever ask for forgiveness from God, and stop forthwith their illicit sexual intercourse
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by bukatyne(f): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
I doubt There will be any consequence in the sense you refer.to

Technically the husband is dead and all ties cut off. She is free to mingle as she pleases.

What they committed was fornication.

Morally, they were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by zico222: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
D woman na ashawo
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by uwuana: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
you sure say no be you do am ? you just dey lie on top of your friend head.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by redsun(m): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Was autopsy carried out on her husband to find out what actually killed before he was buried or will be buried? If he died by accident,is it obvious?

She seems to have moved on very quick and one may begin to think there could be a motive for his death.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by rhames(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
As long as she is free to mingle, both of them should have allowed for the minimum mourning period of at least forty days or six months if she is a muslim.

For me they have sinned and both should seek repenentance from the Almighty God. Its a shame that the woman cannot hold on.

Its a sacrilege in some cultures.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by annamauri: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
It's either d story is fabricated or d guy who put up d write actually committed d atrocity and not d friend. U must enter d Guinness book of record for doing that
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
DUDE.... STOP LYING.... YOU ARE THE FRIEND YOU ARE TALKING OF..... IT WAS YOU WHO KPANSH THE WOMAN.... SEE AS YOU DETAIL AM LIKE SAY U DEY THERE.... ITS YOU ABEG...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by rugggedest(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Buh @softapple.....why woud you do such an aborminable thing...U F-up sha....
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by pharmdudu(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Well, so bad sex has become a norm in our generation else this kind of questions are uncalled for. Even if she was unmarried, is it right for a man and a woman to do that Haba, even if you're not a Christian, you are African. Jor o!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by tellmesome(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hope she doesn't have hand in the death of her husband.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by chiemmaxy2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
ARE u sure whether is ur friend or u Anyway tongue die well
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ArcToyin(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I wondered how she seduced him or is the story not real? The woman should possibly be looking odd and unattractive. How did the guy now fall for such physic.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by chosen124: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
someone will also sleep with your wife 3days after your death
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by megabyte2(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
SHE is nt responsible
I know say na you commit you just dey use your friend cover up
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Emmanuel247(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Oga you sure say no be you kpai the man?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Mortiple(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ujulabelle:

Are u sure it is ur friend who did this? Immeditely I saw this, my mind told me u are the one who committed d alu. If na u, go inform ur papa. If ur papa don die tell ur mama. Dey know wht to do b4 u become impotent. Ur joystick dey usa. Na she be onli woman 4 earth? If u be Igbo, u go die until u go 4 cleansing. Stupid man
Are you ok?

You are either mad or drunk! Why not go and take your herb before it gets worse?

Why are you cursing me for another person's post.

Olodo!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by chigbogbo: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Even Baba God will not want to save you from the hands of the devil, whom you have so happily invited to come help you live the rest of your life.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Osyxcel(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Edusouls:
hahahaha u re a carnal man, you dont have eyes, only the ones with the gifted eyes can see that this man just fell into the deadly grips of a witch...

How U know say she be winsh?? undecided
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by scorpio1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
The guy is crazy...he should have ran like mad..if i may ask...why did he go when everyone had left?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nuella222(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
OP I na-ako tuuuu! U gat the top score in lying, u knw. Let's say the woman is childless, how can u explain to me that within three days of burial, the woman was left all alone? The inyom ndi and umuada left her? Her mother, mother inlaw and father inlaw, her sibling and her late husband's sibling, kinsmen and kinswomen were all sleeping because of the storm/rain or whatever u call it? When next u want to lie just make sure u title it SUPER STORY!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Tnycee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:

If the husband had been buried before u (or your friend) entered the "Zanga", good for you. Else....

"Rest in Peace bro" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Bellalistic(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Something tells me the woman might be responsible for the death of her husband!

something tells me you may be right??

Just 3 days!!! And u screwed anoda man
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ALIEN2000(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
If dis happened Overseas Trust me, No lele...bt if na Naija.Guy Betr shine ur Eyes....Sometin can FA..!!!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Felaak47(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Re u sure u re not the person?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by poshiedosh: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Shit!!!, d woman is just a very useless woman and a disgrace to her dead husband...who even knows if she is not d one dat killed her husband? How could she? Mtscheeew! I pray his ghost deals with both of u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.