Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (60141 Views)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ddim22: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?
I think this story is about you and not your friend.But how could you sleep with a woman just 3 days after the demise of her hubby.If you had been caught people will suspect you of conniving with the woman to kill her husband.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
leofab:
this single girl; you still dey find boyfriend? As body dey swt you with Iyangbali here. You just dey jump up and down dey find attention. Take am easy. Na thesame conji isssue we de discuss here. *winks* and run out of thread
You never know who the real one is and variety they say is the spice of life smiley

Advice taken, ma'am
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by leofab(f): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ure just blabbing.
@ your own demise, my spouse will be straffing right untop of your corpse without remorse. Bet you and watch out.....and from the look of things that dead guy must be your very good friend. That's why you were able to sit there without suspicion...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

You never know who the real one is and variety they say is the spice of life smiley

Advice taken, ma'am
dat guy dey craze ni and which advice taken you dey tell am?abi nkan nse eyin mejeji ni?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
leofab:
this single girl; you still dey find boyfriend? As body dey swt you with Iyangbali here. You just dey jump up and down dey find attention. Take am easy. Na thesame conji isssue we de discuss here. *winks* and run out of thread
abeg no spoil my market o,no be by force to look your side abeg cheesy
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by leofab(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Advice taken, ma'am
thanks for being so resilient and not docile. Are you related to JEG cos he is hero at the moment.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
dat guy dey craze ni and which advice taken you dey tell am?abi nkan nse eyin mejeji ni?
Lol... Na babe.

Free her!
It's of no use bickering with anyone on a faceless forum
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by misshoree(f): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
The woman killed the husband(my opinion)

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Na babe.

Free her!
It's of no use bickering with anyone on a faceless forum

even if na babe I no trust am
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by igwedubai2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Shemaless idiots na god go punishe u oooo dy go do am to ur wife wen u die
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
even if na babe I no trust am
Aye! E ma binu, Sir

Maybe she likes you wink
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by charlsecy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't think there are any special consequences beyond the ones for adultery or fornication... Marriage vows expire at the death of at least one of the partners. After the vows, they say, "....till death do us part." Death has done them "part." However, tradition may forbid such women from having relations until after burial rites and all that.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story story... story. Three days after her husband's death, he went at a time when every other person that came to console her had left. Two things are clear: Either this story is fake, or the he goat went there for only one reason; to bleep her.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by nortcentrallord(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

Why should he be scared? when he was @ attention with sprawling nerves and veins pumping with blood did he get scared?
The simple repercussion is the husband of the woman was watching the idiot desecrate his matrimonial bed that night. We all know what angry jealous spirits can do.
1st the guys joystick will remain continuously erect pointing to the sky like one prophet I heard of and after much disgrace, he will die but his manhood will live ON grin grin grin(forever erection which will be better for him if he belongs to the prophets religion if not, he is HELL bound)
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by gbengus17: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
To me the dead man never have a wife. he wrongfully taught he is married,
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
gbengus17:
To me the dead man never have a wife. he wrongfully taught he is married,
LOL
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Aye! E ma binu, Sir

Maybe she likes you wink
twinkle twinkle little star kiss
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Jaydenphoenix: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
There's nothing wrong per se....the dead is gone forever.
That burial rites haven't been performed is story for the gods.

How many Pple die without burial rites being performed.
It's just wrong morally.

Oro rirun nii
shikenah
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by adbokus(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bizarre happenings in a bizarre world! Not all of us are humans...
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABANGBALI:
twinkle twinkle little star kiss
Today is good Friday...

I'm fasting tongue

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Today is good Friday...

I'm fasting tongue
you think say na star beer I dey talk?olodo aburo patience jonathan tongue
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Beamborla(f): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
BABANGBALI:
you think say na star beer I dey talk?olodo aburo patience jonathan tongue
Diaris God!

Kontinu angry
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BABANGBALI: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Diaris God!

Kontinu angry
lo ye PM e wo
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Sacramento4real(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
SHE is nt responsible
So,u know wetin kill d man,abi?
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ehis05(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hmmmmm...who killed d man?? Or who had hand in his dead??
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
The only way out is for you to tell ur friend dat she should tell the 'poker' ( i.e d man) to sleep with the corpse for 21days before the burial. Dats forgiveness u knw..
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by HirstMOG(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Who are you asking He should ask his actions!!! People living under curse even before their birth!!!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by unphilaz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
GoantellBuhari
chai buhari don enter chai
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by josite: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
her previous marriage ends with the death of her late hubby.so her pussy is hers to use as she likes.she can even decides to Bleep the very minute after her hubby;s death.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Ujulabelle: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mortiple:
Taaaaa!!!
Oyi gi mere aluuu (your friend did commit iniquity)

Kia kia, let him run to any Celestial Church, Sabbath Church or better still Sat(an) Guru Mahara for spiritual cleansing. undecided

Your friend's goat has given birth to cow! Hallelujah!! Since the man is death, he should move in without further delay. lipsrsealed

Are u sure it is ur friend who did this? Immeditely I saw this, my mind told me u are the one who committed d alu. If na u, go inform ur papa. If ur papa don die tell ur mama. Dey know wht to do b4 u become impotent. Ur joystick dey usa. Na she be onli woman 4 earth? If u be Igbo, u go die until u go 4 cleansing. Stupid man
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by kunlenkirol(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
pomsky:

[size=20pt].....i think it might be good to hear from the woman.
I have an older friend who lost her husband abt 6 months ago, he's buried now for some months.
She confided in me that he hadn't slept with her for over 10 years. He packed from the house, built
a new house and married a younger woman, but REFUSED TO DIVORCE HER. She was left hanging for
about 14yrs and couldn't move forward with her life. She had been handling all bills for the house.
.....now, would you blame such a woman if she slept with anoda man the same day her husband died?
Hope you realize marriage can be used to cage and imprison. Especially those who believe in remaining
faithful to their husband's irrespective of how they are treated. Women are most times the victims of this.
So, when a spouse dies, it's actually an escape and release from prison for some of these women.
It is well![/size]
bro, its quite true, what I am saying is that the woman should have respected the dead. You understand? Nice one!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ezeemilk(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jesus is still in love wif u...confess your sin nd repent frm such devilish act..make sure u dont go back to ur commit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.