Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (60198 Views)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by apparentlylaw(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2015
some pple get mind sha....in a dead man's house...

2 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2015
softysparky:

How sure are you?
101% sure
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2015
apparentlylaw:
some pple get mind sha....in a dead man's house...
i dey tell u
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
have some sence.
The same sense that you couldn't spell sense with? tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
have some sence.
Ehn ehn!

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

The same sense that you couldn't spell sense with? tufiakwa!
anyways have some sense
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
No mind people,no implication jare..

Except that your friend can just die early too.

Reason? I don't know..

Just joking! No fear!

2 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by 42n8dzydoo(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
anyways have some sense
You are such a sissy!

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
I don't believe this
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2015
He should marry her and be the next to..........

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by richidinho(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2015
No comment until u confess u did it not ur frnd

5 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by jnrbayano(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Tell him to rub akwu Ojukwu on his navel and then dance around a banana tree 7times with his hands on his head screaming "ebenebe" 49times.

All will be fine again.

The cleansing he needs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by jnrbayano(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
williamspaul22:
Y didnt he go be4 it started raining? If y did he even come dia nd stay that long be4 it started raining? D guy knw wetin carry am come

Ask the Op whether it was acid-rain which fell that time.

5 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nimblemind(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Nairalanders can lie sha...

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by KMB: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?

Keep waiting and find out now
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
That's so heartless.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2015
Is this story real? Because I refuse to believe such people exist.

1 Like

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Is this story real? Because I refuse to believe such people exist.

YES THEY EXIST n the story is 100% real.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
YES THEY EXIST n the story is 100% real.
Please stop hanging around such friends. They will do you no good.

The woman is absolutely heartless. I hope she didnt killed that poor man. Chie some women enh... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by ibnjarir93(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Husband-in- waiting. Meanwhile, Sai Buhari!
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Please stop hanging around such friends. They will do you no good.

The woman is absolutely heartless. I hope she didnt killed that poor man. Chie some women enh... undecided
yeah thanks 4 d advice
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
Don't be scared.

A dead man is, well...

DEAD!

Don't be scared of manure. If there is any essence left of him, it will have NO interests in wives and genitals.

Callous as it may sound, it's "Till death do us part..."

11 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Long life & prosperity awaits you.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by devigblegble: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2015
Nope life goes on
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by dammytosh: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2015
Enjoy yourself no repercussion at all.

Just that some one will have sex with your widow too while they are burying you.

OloriBOOruku somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Elcemento(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Haaa...nkan mbe! embarassed cry

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by samplegirl(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Simply put, they have been doing it long before the man died only that the one they did shortly after the man died is hunting him.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Lmao.
How come the op have all this details?
Every time, my friend, my friend. cheesy cheesy
op, she bi you don go Bleep dead Man wife abi? grin grin grin
His Ghost will soon visit you @ night. Awulawu!

3 Likes

Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by DAIL(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2015
softapple:
TO summarise it, "this woman has been trying to seduce my friend before the death of her husband, eventually when her husband died my friend went to console her three days after but the unthinkable happen, he was seduce by the woman in her room and he had sex with her, mind you it was rainy and people that came to console her have all left except the woman's younger sister who was sleeping in her room based on the heavy downpour. "are there any implications to a guy that had sex with a woman three days after her husband's death or does he need any spiritual cleansing? he is scared for his life but the widow in question is not a little bit scared at all, though she is still young and withouth a child, pls what should my friend do?
i know is not abt ur frd, its abt u, how ever since u said is your frd: friend your case is worse than shekaus own...u dont any right to deserve a lesser punishment.
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by cold(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Nothing will happen but i guess it's a tad bit early to engage in sexual activities
Re: Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. by Missmossy(f): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Yeh! Its really not right one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.