Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ (40871 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, since she has confessed, it's left for her pray her husband accepts her back. Truth, there is nothing like having a clear conscious. I know the value of that! But the psychological damage/effect on her husband....hhmm! *smh*It s painful though.

Yes its painful
One thing I know is two wrongs cannot make a right
For people shouting if my hubby cheats I wil cheat
I am happy she realised her mistake and asked for forgiveness
But there r women dat there conscience are dead already
These r people dat can cheat and lockup till death
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by adbokus(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

How will he find out? undecided.She stopped cheating period! Is he an investigator? Life continues abeg.....Since she wasn't caught red handed, and there's no blackmail.

As for the bolded, I am not married, I owe no man the monopoly of what I do with my life! undecided.Until I am married, I do whatever I like.
May providence rid this already decadent world of women such as yourself. Ashe eledunmare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by uromicom: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Thank God i am from ESAN tribe if my wife cheated on me it wont be up to a yr befor she will DIE
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by adbokus(m): 1:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Jahblessme:
She should move on from the limp d ick already.
If he's been faithful he has a right to judge..if not,abeg make him gerrout.

She was stupid to confess though..giving the dude unnecessary upper hand.

Olodo
Look at what this person posted! Freedom of expression is really being abused...
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Ewuro4: 1:12am On Apr 04, 2015
uromicom:
Thank God i am from ESAN tribe if my wife cheated on me it wont be up to a yr befor she will DIE

Jesus Christ !!! shocked shocked

Same applies to men too right?

2 Likes

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

Yes its painful[b]
One thing I know is two wrongs cannot make a right
For people shouting if my hubby cheats I wil cheat[/b]
I am happy she realised her mistake and asked for forgiveness
But there r women dat there conscience are dead already
These r people dat can cheat and lockup till death

Well, there are people that won't stop cheating till death!
Like i always insist, in marriage, cheating as a means to retaliate is foolishness. Seriously, it makes no sense.There is absolutely nothing to prove.I for example cannot divorce my husband on that ground, if he cheats,i sit us down, we discuss about it.It's not a new thing to me, my mind is already warped to accept that part of bullshiite from most men.At a point, it may not burden me any longer as I don't like psychological stress.I try to abstain completely from it.

She confessed, Good for her! I won't advice any married woman to cheat in the first place. No need for all the palaver et al that may arise from infidelity.It's stress na.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 1:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Life....
Isn't it a pot of hot beans? embarassed
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2015
adbokus:

May providence rid this already decadent world of women such as yourself. Ashe eledunmare...

Yawns!
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, there are people that won't stop cheating till death!
Like i always insist, in marriage, cheating as a means to retaliate is foolishness. Seriously, it makes no sense.There is absolutely nothing to prove.I for example cannot divorce my husband on that ground, if he cheats,i sit us down, we discuss about it.It's not a new thing to me, my mind is already warped to accept that part of bullshiite from most men.At a point, it may not burden me any longer as I don't like psychological stress.I try to abstain completely from it.

She confessed, Good for her! I won't advice any married woman to cheat in the first place. No need for all the palaver et al that may arise from infidelity.It's stress na.

I love your reply

Can "jahbles see this"

I think her soup got burnt this nite

Dats y shes angry
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by lockupman(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmm 'forgiveness is a sin" Aiye language. *flee cultism*

klark3:
d man made d right decision, cheating shouldn't be Condoned by any sane man.

Personally, forgiveness is a sin, when it comes to cheating...
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Kedam(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2015
The fact that she confessed means she is a woman with conscience who deserve a second chance but its also pity her husband would have lost complete trust in her because what she did is very bad. I guess she should give him sometime, inorder for him to decide. Its not an easy decision to make because if na me I go don dey full of rage the man need time.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

I love your reply

Can "jahbles see this"

I think her soup got burnt this nite

Dats y shes angry

Lol.
Every body with their own approach to life.I live easy, simple and free.I don't like men stress, I don't even have patience for it.I don't hide if i choose to cheat. I am VERY FREE TO A FAULT. I can decide one month I don't wnt to see anybody, including my bf, I stay on my own. I don't give or promise to give what I don't have.I don't like lies.If I tell a lie, then I am forced to.I don't believe in loving more than three person in a life time.If I love a guy, I can still feel his smell years to come even if we part ways.So if i wanna have fun, I do it fully. When I get serious, I am serious. wink
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 1:39am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.
Every body with their own approach to life.I live easy, simple and free.I don't like men stress, I don't even have patience for it.I don't hide if i choose to cheat. I am VERY FREE TO A FAULT. I can decide one month I don't wnt to see anybody, including my bf, I stay on my own. I don't give or promise to give what I don't have.I don't like lies.If I tell a lie, then I am forced to.I don't believe in loving more than three person in a life time.If I love a guy, I can still feel his smell years to come even if we part ways.So if i wanna have fun, I do it fully. When I get serious, I am serious. wink

Wow am seeing a tendency of u cheating o

Cos you may love a guy and u guys part ways and later you will marry.

Does it mean that the smell of ur ex will still be on u,even when ur with ur hubby

Dats "smell cheating"" o
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2015
liquidmetall:

Wow am seeing a tendency of u cheating o

Cos you may love a guy and u guys part ways and later you will marry.

Does it mean that the smell of ur ex will still be on u,even when ur with ur hubby

Dats "smell cheating"" o

When I meant smell, it may go a long way to mean 'memories'.Forget marriage, I know I can't cheat when I am married for sure.But truth is, i don't forget someone loved easily.It can be very bad! Usually take years! I may not even see him till eternity, but sure, memories lingers on . Make my future husband no vex o cheesy cheesy .He can take his wife, have me completely, but my memories, he may not wipe off.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 1:48am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Love covers ALL things, if she's truly remorseful its not so difficult to forgive .

Yeah right angry

If she loved him so much, why cheat on him? undecided
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by elantraceey(f): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Yeah right angry

If she loved him so much, why cheat on him? undecided

Is there anyone above mistake?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by elantraceey(f): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2015
uromicom:

What does that mean ?
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by fineshakur(m): 1:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Jahblessme:
She should move on from the limp d ick already.
If he's been faithful he has a right to judge..if not,abeg make him gerrout.

She was stupid to confess though..giving the dude unnecessary upper hand.

Olodo

Your g/f or wife will definitely cheat on u based on ur comment.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 1:55am On Apr 04, 2015
IDEApro:
I can forgive a cheating wife who came begging accompanied by both parent, the person she cheats with, a clergy man as witness and same confession to all our grown kids.

Ogun and Amadioha fit make appearance too
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by liquidmetall: 1:59am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

When I meant smell, it may go a long way to mean 'memories'.Forget marriage, I know I can't cheat when I am married for sure.But truth is, i don't forget someone loved easily.It can be very bad! Usually take years! I may not even see him till eternity, but sure, memories lingers on . Make my future husband no vex o cheesy cheesy .He can take his wife, have me completely, but my memories, he may not wipe off.

Some men can take your memories and can even wipe them off

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:00am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Check yourself , you've probably done worst things that you've never admitted to . Every one that errs us deserve a gift of forgiveness and forgiveness even help you more than the person , take it from someone who have been so unforgiving for a long time .

Forgiveness is not the issue. Trust is
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by elantraceey(f): 2:02am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Forgiveness is not the issue. Trust is

Both cones hand in hand if you truly understand the meaning of forgiveness .
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:04am On Apr 04, 2015
braine:
Yes, true, the trust would be damaged. But still, something should work out.

The divorce should work
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Both cones hand in hand if you truly understand the meaning of forgiveness .

I can forgive or even be mad at you and still live with you.

If I can't trust you, I cannot live/be with you.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

Is there anyone above mistake?

Oh! Mistake hmmm...let's see,
I guess she was taking a stroll around her vicinity,minding her business as usual when she "mistakenly" fell on an erect preek.

Oh no! How unfortunate.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by braine(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

The divorce should work

Having a divorce is not as easy as you think o.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 04, 2015
suggyspic:
Her conscience has been eating her up for sleeping with another man. She willingly confessed to her husband and asked for his forgiveness, now he wants to end the marriage. Is the husband right in the decision he is about to take. Were is the place for forgiveness in a marriage. is it not for better or worst.

MY opinion, she deserves a second chance. please your advise would be of help.

she is a thief and should be punished as one
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

How will he find out? undecided.She stopped cheating period! Is he an investigator? Life continues abeg.....Since she wasn't caught red handed, and there's no blackmail.

As for the bolded, I am not married, I owe no man the monopoly of what I do with my life! undecided.Until I am married, I do whatever I like.

Like u don't know how the devil works overtime ba?

One day her husband wil be chilling in a bar with some guys when one guyman will want to show him a picture of his new catch he's been telling him about;

behold! Yawa don gas shocked
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:29am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
If this had happened the other way round, male folks here wouldn't be talking this much trash as they are now. How does the following statements below sound? 1.Let him forgive her after all, she confessed and asked for forgiveness.2. Let him forgive, afterall how is he sure the next woman he marries won't cheat? 3. He must have been the cause- he didn't satisfy her well enough.4. Let him go on his knees and pray for God to protect and sustain his marriage bla bla bla. No male who sees himself as the victim will listen to the above. But this is the same thing I expect that woman's husband to consider. He cannot say he hasn't cheated before(maybe not). If he wants to play saint and divorce her- fine. But I tell you, if he is the cheating kind, he had better forgive his wife otherwise, history will keep repeating itself. LET HIM GO ON HIS KNEES AND BEG GOD TO GIVE HIM WISDOM TO SAVE HIS MARRIAGE.

Everyone, man or woman in this situation has therightto
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:34am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
If this had happened the other way round, male folks here wouldn't be talking this much trash as they are now. How does the following statements below sound? 1.Let him forgive her after all, she confessed and asked for forgiveness.2. Let him forgive, afterall how is he sure the next woman he marries won't cheat? 3. He must have been the cause- he didn't satisfy her well enough.4. Let him go on his knees and pray for God to protect and sustain his marriage bla bla bla. No male who sees himself as the victim will listen to the above. But this is the same thing I expect that woman's husband to consider. He cannot say he hasn't cheated before(maybe not). If he wants to play saint and divorce her- fine. But I tell you, if he is the cheating kind, he had better forgive his wife otherwise, history will keep repeating itself. LET HIM GO ON HIS KNEES AND BEG GOD TO GIVE HIM WISDOM TO SAVE HIS MARRIAGE.

Everyone, man or woman in this situation has the right to do what's best for them.

If I cheat on my wife and get caught or whatever, ofcourse i'll apologise and "hope" she takes me back not "expect" her to.

It's better to move on than be miserable in the marriage.
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Emaprince:
last time I crossed path with you was in 2013 where you used this line " as far as I'm not married, I can sleep with any man I like"..nne take it easy, you hear? grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ by CaptPlanet(m): 2:39am On Apr 04, 2015
braine:

Having a divorce is not as easy as you think o.

It's easier than being miserable forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.