Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? (9085 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexnegro:

Stretch his patience if he's not real he will be frustrated and reduce the intensity at which he's showing u all those u mentioned , or possibly he will stop it as a result of u stretching him.notin bad if he ask out for almost a year or more...like d saying goes u value wat u hustle for abi ? Aside that u can stylishly put him to test , how ? Well u can test him by telling ur trusted girlfriend to play d "oh its a miss call" gimmick on him. From there ur friend can display been vulnerable just to make him fall for d trap...after they must have been talking.....once again use ur trusted friend for d test cos some friends are not friends....use d first one on him and tank me later.
.tanks
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
PaulCI:

Depends on the girl joor!
.see this one cheesy .lol
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by gfm01: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
Pls i need love expertz on this.how do you know a guy needs your body and not ur love?derz dz guy asking me out(takes me out,advise me wen needed,caring and all dat)but i tink itz all forming and pretence.(my friends tink hiz real)pls i wanto give him a try.HOw do i know hiz real?
just whatssapp me babe 08037354722
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by robosky02(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
i will tell you its just one word.............

typing............
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES plz inbox me ya whatsapp number.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Give him a try miss flawless. By the poins you've listed above, i think he's got good intentions. Even though we cant completely know the heart of man...just give him a try. If he fails sha...holla me grin
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by magneto(m): 12:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Good guys are a dime a dozen. It's the great guys you should be looking out for wink
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Fratello(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good guys like Bad girls and vice versa ....
So i think yo should test that guy like My Oga said. @Flawles
He might just want your ugly slim body. :p
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.welcome
whatsapp me... 08035406367

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by kossyablaze(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.welcome
whatsapp me... 08035406367 or Facebook at... Kossy Michael Scot

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by richidinho(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Give him sex...if he does not perform well
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by richidinho(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
whatsapp me... 08035406367 or Facebook at... Kossy Michael Scot

I try calling u for her
Network was busy
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by queenyjewel(f): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
FLAWLES:
.he came over to my place yesterday...tried touching and i refused(he got angry; me just pretend i din notice)later begged me sha and said he was sorry
Babe catch ur two ears nd run.....dat guy jst wants to have a taste of u..........all d initial gragra is jst to get d attention he wants. Dont be fooled o
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by bjbbt(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2015
mirexxx:
I know them when i see them
just can't explain it to you! smiley

if

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me And My Marieolae / She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.