Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? (9049 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its simple, you wanna know if he's real? Then don't open your legs for him.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
You are about to cheat on meangry
.i did not nah....see next time if he tries it NA SLAP i go take surprise am
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
.tanks dear; for how long?
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Deny him se..x for a while n how he react should give you your answer.

Doesn't work for me
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
figo05:

Doesn't work for me
you haven't met me yet. tongue
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.see u don't understand;
I supose I don't. Buh we may miss a good thing while bein too skeptical. It has happend to be before.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Tallesty1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i did not nah....see next time if he tries it NA SLAP i go take surprise am
Good gf.

I trust you jaree.

*Goes back to sleep.*
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.tanks dear; for how long?

You don't want to hear my reply trust me.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
you haven't met me yet. tongue

This is how meeting u starts
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I supose I don't. Buh we may miss a good thing while bein too skeptical. It has happend to be before.
.ok i get u.buh i ll sha give him a try
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

You don't want to hear my reply trust me.
.till nxt life?abi till he purpose?
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
figo05:

This is how meeting u starts
,lolzz tongue
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Tallesty1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:
for how long?

Besides the trick doesn't work on everybody.

Were I the guy, she would open them and not realise what she had done until I have had my fill.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.till nxt life?abi till he purpose?

Till he slips that wedding ring through your finger.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
,lolzz tongue

what's ur state origin?
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Till he slips that wedding ring through your finger.
.MUMMY.lets wait and see
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Tallesty1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
This works only on the sex freaks.

I can lock up for a year without complaining.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by emperorchedda(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Deny me sex and watch me move on the next second
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by sourbutsweet(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
falconey:

see advice o as if she doesn't need it.

Did you missed the part she said the guy was caring,take her out and all.

What else must a dude do?

He's doing all that to get in her pants grin cheesy cheesy

Like you don't know these tricks undecided
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
This works only on the sex freaks.

I can lock up for a year without complaining.
beautiful liar.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
for how long?

Were I the guy, she would open them and not realise what she had done until I have had my fill.

It doesn't have to work on everybody because its not for everybody, it's for the one who sees her beyond her sexuality .

Were I the girl , you won't even have a slight chance .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
for how long?

.but on a serious note,i can't marry sm1 haf not tested cheesy
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
then so long. Your replacement wouldn't even take a second.
That was the whole point of the test anyway.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.ok i get u.buh i ll sha give him a try
abeg giv him a try. Its not easy gettn a good girl as babe dis days. grin. See me wey I dey find babe since, no show.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
.MUMMY.lets wait and see

Mummy keep, you might even be older than me .
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Tallesty1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:
ghen! ghen!!!
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
.see dem :>
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
ghen! ghen!!!
.lolz; das a fact
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Mummy keep, you might even be older than me .
.nah; m just 20
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by elantraceey(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
FLAWLES:

oh really , you have a lot of testing to do then.

But do you know that that still don't guarantee sexual satisfaction in marriage .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by Tallesty1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
*sighs* I wouldn't wanna cause emotional pains, so park well.
elantraceey:

It doesn't have to work on everybody because its not for everybody, it's for the one who sees her beyond her sexuality .

Were I the girl , you won't even have a slight chance .
else I would have............lipsrsealed just to prove my point.
Re: How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? by FLAWLES(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg giv him a try. Its not easy gettn a good girl as babe dis days. grin. See me wey I dey find babe since, no show.
.No show;?lolz; for all d girls mk de inside Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me / Yoruba Men The Most Wanted Men In Nigeria. . .By Nigerian and Non-Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.