Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene (25745 Views)

Traditionalists Stop Governor Fayose From Cutting Down A Sacred Tree (Photo) / Why I Am Joining APC – Florence Ita-Giwa / "I Have No Intentions Of Joining APC'' - Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Who's ogene.... Is he a musician?
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by AJOT99(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Na u sabi!

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by oneast: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2015
You are very silly. So the failed potbellied bastard called okorosha is now a progressive just because he joined a party that tags itself to the word progressive? Lolzzz

Stop deceiving yourself Obiano is the father of modern Igbo nation and remains an APGA leader.

[quote author Abagworo post=32327675]

Lol. Once again I seem to be right. Obiano has the character of a progressive quite unlike Peter Obi. His joining APC is merely joining like minds that want the development of Nigeria. Victor Umeh is never a good friend to anybody. To him it is all about the money.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2015
courage54:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate the incorruptible people's General for his victory over the people's democratic party at the presidential polls. This is a victory for all Nigerians, so let's join hands together to make our incoming government a successful one. I also wants to appreciate the outgoing president for his high spirit of sportsmanship, I respect you sir. In as much as I always criticises most of your policies I won't fail to give you credit for conducting two credible elections so far and also your achievement in the agricultural sector.
Conclusively, I want to thank all the friends I made through this journey and for the forks am sorry if I in any away took things personal with you it wasn't really my fault is just that I don't play with my believe and struggle. And I most confess that in this journey there were a lot of challenges ranging from insults and threat messages but I took them in good fate as my sacrifice for the CHANGE we all seek for. This is victory for all NIGERIANS

I also learn a serious lesson during this process that As you grow you should learn to choose your fights, ignore miscreants who are mostly bigots and semi-literates who have no life outside this virtual world, kids who only feel relevant on the www. Stop feeding them the attention. You say you have moved on, maintain and sustain the move. Stop looking back.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless General Buhari
God Bless President GoodLuck Jonathan
God Bless Prof Osinbajo
Over-rating!
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Scatterboss:
Obiano is my man anyday, anytine.

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Mumu..keep speaking from your anus......

Ilekeh:

Nothing is free and fair in the election rigging that took place in the SS/SE by GEJ/PDP.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by laplace12(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
He will just go the way of okorocha and Ngige

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by emiye(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
I will suggest he alligns with either PDP or APC, APGA is going extinct, actually their leaders pressed the self destruct button, i was laughing at APGA protests in Abia, and anambra, over PDP rigging them out, it had political naivety all over it

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Anambra state hate apc with their bloody passion.......

Am tired of reading apc forging messages all time***

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Korrection(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2015
We started nairaland. For once please use your sense.
daniel9202:
everyone wana join APC now. gudluck met PDP and gave them bad luck
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Okeikpu(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiano gbalukwa ogwu gi ñuo... Ka icholu ida IBI? ⊙︿⊙
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by amuniiopz(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Obiano seems to be a reasonable man, focussed and mature. He should remain in his party and rally men of like minds to form a strong opposition party that could mitigate likely excesses from APC.

Much as I support APC, one cannot deny the importance of having a vibrant opposition. It is the only way to deepen democracy and promote good governance.
. my brother you are a true democrat.
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Dexema(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiano joining APC won't have any effect whatsoever except if he dosent want a second term,he shud just stay in APGA as the “last Mohican“ and lay the party to rest awaiting a radical resurgence that may never come.
SE in helping PDP has killed Ojukwus APGA and nobody shud blame oga willy, peter Obi and Lady Bianca initiated the self destruct process.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by xabi148(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Na only u waka cum....u beta join d winnin team apc cus if u cnt win dem u join dem
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by davies123: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Oliseh's 'thunderbolt' shot that sent Spain out of the 1998 World Cup in France
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by stinggy(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2015
omenka:
Obiano seems to be a reasonable man, focussed and mature. He should remain in his party and rally men of like minds to form a strong opposition party that could mitigate likely excesses from APC.

Much as I support APC, one cannot deny the importance of having a vibrant opposition. It is the only way to deepen democracy and promote good governance.

Wise post as usual. You are one of those I enjoy reading from on this section in recent times.
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Rexyl(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2015
They should allow strong opposition to stay and check excesses of ruling party any day any time. There should be provision that elected officials of a any political parties shouldn't defect to other party throughout the time they are serving under the party they are elected.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by cooltone: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
APGA has been a dead political party in Nigeria since 2012. The so called APGA existing today is PDP which was kept alive to destroy APC in the south East during the merger. Vividly the faction of APGA that joined APC must be having a big laugh. Obiano knows their is no party like APGA and wants to come home.
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2015
IGBOS are problems of the IGBOS.

Too MUCH SENSE

EVERYBODY has money, No one submits to the other

I don't BLAME other Tribes..
I now see REASONS with them.

Instead of focusing on how to make your party FORMIDABLE, u rather took to your BROTHER in less than a WEEK, post success to PUKE this ..

U deserve EBOLA
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Scatterboss(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2015
peppyluv02:

I have always like the man since day 1. #FACT You still in church? cheesy
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Mass is over! cheesy
Scatterboss:

I have always like the man since day 1. #FACT You still in church? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2015
kayciano:

Too MUCH SENSE

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by pazienza(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/ill-stop-obiano-from-joining-apc-ogene/

Why is this man talking about Achebe? Achebe would not favour an alliance with an Arewa-Odua gang up aka APC, he was too enlightened for such stupidity.

Obiano would be a fool to think about joining APC after seeing what happened to Ngige. APC for any politician in the SE should be equivalent to political suicide. Imo people have to make this point loud and clear come April 11.
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Its his decision to make. Apga is one of Ojukwu legacies....

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by ikesim: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
Lolz. Ibo people will find their way to APC one after the other. Opposition politics in not their natural calling. grin
dude u are so right and you definitely cracked me up
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by pazienza(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
kayciano:

Too MUCH SENSE

You need a brain transplant surgery.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by tonero230(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
courage54:
I want to use this opportunity to congratulate the incorruptible people's General for his victory over the people's democratic party at the presidential polls. This is a victory for all Nigerians, so let's join hands together to make our incoming government a successful one. I also wants to appreciate the outgoing president for his high spirit of sportsmanship, I respect you sir. In as much as I always criticises most of your policies I won't fail to give you credit for conducting two credible elections so far and also your achievement in the agricultural sector.
Conclusively, I want to thank all the friends I made through this journey and for the forks am sorry if I in any away took things personal with you it wasn't really my fault is just that I don't play with my believe and struggle. And I most confess that in this journey there were a lot of challenges ranging from insults and threat messages but I took them in good fate as my sacrifice for the CHANGE we all seek for. This is victory for all NIGERIANS

I also learn a serious lesson during this process that As you grow you should learn to choose your fights, ignore miscreants who are mostly bigots and semi-literates who have no life outside this virtual world, kids who only feel relevant on the www. Stop feeding them the attention. You say you have moved on, maintain and sustain the move. Stop looking back.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless General Buhari
God Bless President GoodLuck Jonathan
God Bless Prof Osinbajo

I always wants,i always criticises.What are you talking?
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Obiano na Lagos boy, bringing Lagos things to Anambra, welcome home boy!
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2015
kayciano:

Too MUCH SENSE

Instead of focusing on how to make your party FORMIDABLE, u rather took to your BROTHER in less than a WEEK, post success to PUKE this ..

U deserve EBOLA
Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by onlyson16(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
made up super story frm a.pc ALL POOR CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene by Ausra(f): 9:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Modu-Sheriff, Fayose, At Wike's Thanksgiving Service In Rivers State (Photos / Nnamdi Wokekoro (Ikwerre 1) Is Dead / Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.