Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (41113 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies-the NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Buhari can never say anything as long as Tinubu is there. ..........

We are patiently waiting to see they dubious change. .....

NA U SABI
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by deletrue: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
rubbish, he should start with Thiefnu.bu first.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ManMountain(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
And you respond slower than an autistic or an imbecilic for that matter..

Loser! That is what you are. He writes without a shred of intelligence but rabble-rousting.
If you allow me take your case up here this morning, you will also delete this handle the way you've deleted ichidodo series.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by lawal28c: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
In wazobia tone Nna mehnnnnnnnn diz nor b small tin ooooooooo.za su chi ubansu.....gbo gbo owo yen ni wan ma bi........deir fada yansh 1 1.diz iz wat we've been waiting 4.AV NEVER DOUBTED U GENERAL.............
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by salmonkay: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
You will not kill me.
Oya sleep.

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Boss13: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
This is not yet out for public consumption, but here is a picture of ojuyobo Allison Madueke at Gen Abdusalm residence in Minna this morning
They are all looking for an escape route.

No, no, no that woman cannot go free. I can understand Jonathan's amnesty plan as being the president. Allison must pay and go to jail too. Buhari this is public demand

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
damola311:

Can you do something for me? I noticed something about you which am allergic to, you know what it is? 'Foolish comment'

So stop quoting me. Thanks

I'm sorry, I won't quote you again after May 29 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by mikron(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2015
they know the party is over, not business as usual
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by InMyOpinion(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2015
vimi:
how does iit affect a plate of rice? its still N350 na

Really? You dont think it affects the price of Rice I weep for you bro

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Texcoco(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
[s]

Loser! That is what you are. He writes without a shred of intelligence but rabble-rousting.
If you allow me take your case up here this morning, you will also delete this handle the way you've deleted ichidodo series[/s].
You can help yourself to some baby oil and go hug a fizzing transformer...
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ManMountain(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
You can help yourself to some baby oil and go hug a fizzing transformer...
Iichidido you are a loser! Get over your sad life and face life with optimism , your life is not about to end soon, don't live a long miserable life. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by pazienza(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Can you tell us how much Buhari looted since you know
Unrepentant vagabond!

Start by telling us how much GEJ looted. Ndi ara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
lloydpras:
One particular franchise was asked yesterday why they decided to invest few days after GMB's victory- "we know we don't have to bribe anybody"

This is Golden!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by holyokoto(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Franchise21:
They will vomit d 20 billion dollars missing money

That money don finish for campaign, celebrities that knew nothing about common citizen swallowed more than 5% of it claiming to campaign for Jonathan. Whereas non of them have PVC

3 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Texcoco(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
[s]
Iichidido you are a loser! Get over your sad life and face life with optimism , your life is not about to end soon, don't live a long miserable life. grin[/s]
Shoo,you acting like a raving fetid dog,you are embarrassing yourself...run away and don't bother us.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ElFenomeno1: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

Start by telling us how much GEJ looted. Ndi ara!

Your father and mother ndi ara
Ashiere jatijati
Thunder fire your balls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ManMountain(m): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Shoo,you acting like a raving fetid dog,you are embarrassing yourself...run away and don't bother us.
Lmao, who are the "us", you are a fool! Iichidido your life on Niaraland is just about to get more miserable. grin
I'm gonna make you to shitt inside your pants whenever you see my handle cheesy
I owned you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't worry very we will regret about loosing GEJ. ...........because a bird a hand is better than one million birds in the in the bush etc Tinubu, ARTIK, CERTIFICATELES AKA BUHARI, Just seven months all of us will start crying

I RESPECT MAN OF DEMOKRAT GEJ THUMB UP SIR..

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Texcoco(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
[s]
Lmao, who are the "us", you are a fool! Iichidido your life on Niaraland is just about to get more miserable. grin
I'm gonna make to shitt inside your pants whenever you see my handle cheesy[/s]I am a raving mad dog, i need help..
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ManMountain(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:

You will beg for mercy like an armed robber grin cheesy tied to the stakes.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by yetunsbay(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
ollah1:
The next fours years is gonna be an action season movie..

WATCHING!
'the return of the GENERAL'. If it can take inec four days to do the premiere absolutely its gonna be a film called the real-G

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by frankson1(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
The 'THIEF-RY' in this regime is out of hand. Infact, this government directly supervise and protect 'THIEF-ERS'. So GMB go get them and please my General remember to use the recovered money to do what should be done.

DKingMaker.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by gbagyiza: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
That is y I was yearning for change n it has finally come.I am in full support of a proper audit in all federal government agencies.Any body find guilty should be prosecuted n all his loots should be returned to the federal government purse.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by seangy4konji: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
y
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by silvernus0: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH[b];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH[/b];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
olatade:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/panic-in-nnpc-other-oil-agencies/

Pls guys stop this brouhaha story and be focused on wat Buhari who looks like a puppet in d hand of Americans will do to Nigeria wen he's eventually sworn in, if. Its time U intensify ya prayers concerning Nigeria and not praise grandpa.
He only came to redeem himself in some way. He knew he f**ked up d last time he was made in charge of NNPC. He wants to let d world know he can clean his mess by capturing others. Father in heaven scatter and render null and void d devises of d devil in human form. Treat them like U treated pharaoh. Nigeria will not die, neither will it be covered with darkness in Jesus' Mighty name. Aaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeen!!!
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by dayo23(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
gbagyiza:
That is y I was yearning for change n it has finally come.I am in full support of a proper audit in all federal government agencies.Any body find guilty should be prosecuted n all his loots should be returned to the federal government purse.
well said bro
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by sammyj: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2015
...... grin
VoteOutPDPJona:

Your girlfriend must really be fair to behold. grin
I hope Buhari has the will to unearth the theft that took place in the NNPC. So many strong men/women/governments may be involved. wink
May God give him the balls to step on these big toes!
grin grin
RedBenson:

Fear

...... grin
RedBenson:

Fear

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by billyG(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Buhari can never say anything as long as Tinubu is there. ..........

We are patiently waiting to see they dubious change. .....

NA U SABI
Biko!Dnt be a fuul 4ever, d last time i chech Tinubu didnot contest election inthis country,so stop havin nitemare b/c of tinubu like pdp,is tinubu d most corrupt man in naija NO!He is he d problem of naija?NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.