Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (41114 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies-the NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by abdulabbakar(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:

How much did Buhari loot as a military dictator, and how much did his oga Abacha loot, yet he told the world that Abacha didn't steal. Deluded people.

Buhari has been accused of everything...but even ffk your mouthpiece stopped short of corruption...you wud die a hater!

3 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by dayo23(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
silvernus0:
[color=#990000][/color];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH[b];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH[/b];
;
;
;
;
;AM LOVING THIS

HE SHOUL BE FAIR NOT TO JAIL ONLY S.S OR S.W THEIFs BUT EVEN PPL FRM THE NORTH
You can be rest assure that the people's General won't dissapoint, be it northerner or southerner,non would be spear
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2015
sammyj:
...... grin

Is that the "thank you" you should've told me?
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2015
abdulabbakar:

Buhari has been accused of everything...but even ffk your mouthpiece stopped short of corruption...you wud die a hater!

We know that Buhari protects Corrupt people.

But let's forget Buhari for a moment and put you on the spot.
Tell me, did Abacha loot Nigeria wealth?

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by dayo23(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
abdulabbakar:

even the mighty Okupe said it that Buhari is a man of integrity and is incorruptible. I don't know why people like that keeps talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by calcal: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2015
there must be restrictions to those currently serving under GEJ, no going out.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by idu1(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2015
Them go hear am grin
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by superstar1(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2015
If PWC's report is found to be false, that company should be shut down for disservice to the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by morningsta(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...I recommend a committee made up of the following persons to aggregate opinions on all records and documents relating to this sector since 1999 - 2015.

1. Former petroleum and downstream committee heads in NASS - HoR and Senate

2. All previous NEITI and Special committee reports

3. Oby Ezekwesili and Prof. Charles Soludo

4. PwC, Ernst &Young and all past independent auditors

5. All past ministers and CBN governors

6. All past ministers of finance and economy

7. Investigate all subsidy claims paid to oil marketers from 1999 - 2015.

8. Invite the leadership of MNC and local players in upstream and downstream to submit their position on moving forward on that sector.

9. Sack the current leadership of NNPC and FIRS.

10. Sack the current minister of economy and finance.

11. Immediately invite the companies responsible for TAM of our refineries to fix within 90days or refund all payments made so far.

Why not wait for the report of the committee before you begin to sack? We should at least wait for them to be found culpable/guilty before you begin to dish out punishment na. Anyway, it is natural for new governments to appoint new team of ministers and other officials for sensitive offices that are critical to the success of their administration.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by morningsta(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
lloydpras:
One particular franchise was asked yesterday why they decided to invest few days after GMB's victory- "we know we don't have to bribe anybody"
@Op, which franchise? What is your source?
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by masqot(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
olatade:

Lately, public interest in the finances of the
NNPC has soared, sparked by an allegation
by the immediate past governor of the
Central Bank (CBN), Mallam Lamido Sanusi
that $20 billion of its funds was missing.

This case has been swept under the carpet without anybody daring to open up the case

olatade:

An oil/gas sector source said yesterday that
a major issue being addressed by the
outgoing administration is how to put oil
records in proper perspective because the
new government will be interested.

I wish them best of luck. They had better put the record straight because;

olatade:

Another source said: “Feelers indicate that
Nigerians would want cogent explanation on
the controversial $20 billion.

Yes, Nigerians would want justice done to this case because it will tantamount to robbing over 150,000,000 Nigerians and the generations to come in broad day light. How could Nigeria develop if this trend continues and considering the fact that the country is now swimming in the pool of indebtness once again? Culprits in cases like $20 billion, electricity scam, oil scam, purchase of 2 bullet proof cars at an outrageous amount without following due process should be brought to book.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
morningsta:

Why not wait for the report of the committee before you begin to sack? We should at least wait for them to be found culpable/guilty before you begin to dish out punishment na. Anyway, it is natural for new governments to appoint new team of ministers and other officials for sensitive offices that are critical to the success of their administration.

Do you understand the meaning of CHANGE? It is a moving train....you just reminded me that I forgot to include sack the current minister of petroleum.

Anyway, the objective is not to punish anybody but to understand the true state of the economy. New teams would emerge by default and the best hands (brains) would work in these ministries.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
Let them hang each and every thief...foolish,greedy idiots... angry angry
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your father and mother ndi ara
Ashiere jatijati
Thunder fire your balls

Thunder fire your balls HAHAHA....(laughing and crying the same time)...thank you... grin grin grin
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by 989900: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
ManMountain:
This is not yet out for public consumption, but here is a picture of ojuyobo Allison Madueke at Gen Abdusalm residence in Minna this morning
They are all looking for an escape route.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See 'self-styled-diva' dressed like bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Oh how I want them to lock up the present minister of petroleum...that woman is a disgrace to bayelsa and bayelsans... angry

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by sammyj: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks Bross please forgive me cheesy
RedBenson:

Is that the "thank you" you should've told me?
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by philips70(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Let it be known here that even though we are haters and we will always hate....we are fascinated with the current development.

I like you for this. We are all hoping this turns out for the good of both believers and haters alike.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
Omo see gobe. How re d mighty mini republic within Nigeria falling (nnpc). Nnpx home of incredible dirty secret of Nigeria's stagnation. grin
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by philips70(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
I foresee the first 100days in office being the most important days in the history of modern Nigeria. Lots of revelations will shock even the ardent supporters of this administration.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Sammiejokes(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:
Let it be known here that even though we are haters and we will always hate....we are fascinated with the current development.
Don't worry we will soon see that the general has nothing to loose, he is closer to grave, he can only write his name in gold for the future of our Nation. I believe you will not hate a govt that provides power and refineries to cater for domestic demand.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
NNPC is the most corrupt govt body in Naija. If only u guys know d monumental corruption in that place, u'll weep for Nigeria. Under GEJ, it was corruption galore in d oil & gas sector.

NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta are also very corrupt. Those representing us there only care for their pocket. My southern brothers greedy and materialistic gon! The only freedom fighters I recognize are late Ken Saro Wiwa and Isaac Boro. The rest are useless touts

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
Texcoco:

Lol grin. Stop hating bro. That shitt's bad for ur health and happiness. Let's see what Buhari will do.
Like two pastors prophesied, there shall be JOOOOOOOOOOOOOY this season. Nations are gonna say, "how did they do it?". Things will be better in IJN.
Its sad that some pple here actually wish things get worse so they'll say "ehen shebi we told u buhari won't change anything". Pessimists. Pfft!
Some pple actually pray that bokoharam keeps bombing and maiming so they'll come to NL to gloat and say "Buhari can't do shitt". Well, its not their fault. After all, they're not personally affected.
Funny enough, if Buhari stops BokoHaram, those same pple will still say "Ehen he has called his boys to order". So either way, its a win-win situation for them.
To my ND brothers, don't let selfish idiats like Asari brainwash u o. Those pple are billionaires and do not give a hoot about ur well-being. Don't fight or kill urself cos of Asari. After all his rants, make only am carry gun enter creek to fight. Don't go to d creeks and let giant mosquitoes bite u while men like Asari will be motivating u from a 5star hotel, with one olosho rubbing his big tommy grin. If Asari luvs ND too much, he would have built his Uni here and not Benin Republic.
Once again, there shall be JOOOOOOOOOOOOOY this tenure. Amen somborri!
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
achemedez:
in mama pieces's voice: mandela is dead but his MANHOOD no sorry but his legacy liveth grin
chairman,take am easy oooo...mama peace don dey pack out small small from Aso villa now! Just advice her to return to school to learn more.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by 7lives: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Your girlfriend must really be fair to behold. grin
I hope Buhari has the will to unearth the theft that took place in the NNPC. So many strong men/women/governments may be involved. wink
May God give him the balls to step on these big toes!

if only you know how much that man hates thieves, they can't excape is net, the earlier they co operate with him the better.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
I think he should put more weight on Obafemi Awolowo's prophecy which has now come to pass more than he should for Mandela. Mandela might have motivated him, but Awolowo, like Martin Lurther King jnr., saw and sacrificed for the greater tomorrow that would come despite our differences. That's why Obama dedicated his victory to MLK.
And lastly, just like Awolowo, he tried many times running as the opposition presidential candidate. It is the principles from the days of Awo that Tinubu borrowed. Also similar to Obama's attributes to John F. Kennedy.

So, Mandela yes; but Awolowo (and maybe MKO too) too.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ezeonwe: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
It's not all about recovering the money into their own pocket. We want to see what the money will be used for.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
All I know be say heads go roll and prison go full sotey we go build more prisons and things will begin dey work well in Nigeria again.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by enny09: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
at least we can know how much to buy a litre of petrol and kerosene now, not a useless gov't telling us petrol is N87 but we keep buying it at N100 and they said kerosene is N50 but we keep buying it between N120 and N130
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Ndababa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
[/qoute]I hope Buhari has the will to unearth the theft that took place in the NNPC. So many strong men/women/governments may be involved. wink
May God give him the balls to step on these big toes![/quote]

buhari has all the balls u can think of...infact his searching for the toes in this business and all nigerians are 100% eargerly behind him.. as they hope he unearths all those gullible criminals and thieves in that industry, that are constantly robbing nigeria with extreme disrespect and impunity for its populist..and were fighting tooth and nail to bring back a lethargic government they control into power to cover up their nocturnal crime and criminality...this election and victory for the people to me was like a battle between those oil thieves and goons against the Nigerian pple.. now buhari has emerged, looking as dogged as b4.. and because of his past records of brute..they is panic in their air....Nigerians are watching.....(he as not even been sworn in)..look at their panic and confusion..thats to tell u the mans history and records...he has not even asked any of them for an account yet, they are already standing on their sits.........lol...The hour has come..one cure to does those pples madness is discipline......#thepeoplearewatching...

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by buchichukwu69: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dizeani Spotted At Abdulsalam's Residence. Seeking soft landing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video) / MACBAN: No More Night Grazing, Underaged Grazing In South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.