Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (41106 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies-the NATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by NobleG1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Jonathan’s administration begins reconciliation of crude oil records"

No, it should be called COOKING of crude oil record books.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by notttty(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
bank reconciliation has no voodoo at all cos u must get an unbiased result... Forget forensic audit na too much step I swear... as an accountant there is no magic u will do or no logic u can apply that will make me reconcile an account like nnpc with getting all this stolen fund back... price water is too far.... They better remitt cos Jonathan is gone and we need our money back... Pls after nnpc come to FAAN I beg u... He almost cripple the aviation industry with monthly remittance goin into his reelection campaign....
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by smartleo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
olatade:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/panic-in-nnpc-other-oil-agencies/

I for see problems for PWC,as this credible international audit firm of repute has partner gej government on corruption .deep revelations ahead #Sanusi vindicatedsoon
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by ladon1: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
When the price of crude oil is falling day by day and Nigeria has lost its market share in US, loosing its market share in Asia and will likely start loosing its market share in europe. The only thing our leaders know to do is to looth the funds needed to plan for the day of scarcity. Hmnn! When you put greedy and senseless people to manage your resources, this is all you get.

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
/
Jonathan is a good man, so they say.

This is.only the tip of the iceberg.

Diezani is already lobbying for soft-landing.

Who said Nigeria no go better?

\
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by dayjahvoo: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
lonelydora:
God please protect my brother and all my classmates working there in NNPC. I know they were part of the corrupt NNPC system caused by Jonathan and his bae, Diezani. When the shepherd is confused the sheep goes astray. Make no harm get to them IJN.

Before quoting me, make sure you understand my signy
this is a good case of orubebetitis. yes, we don hear. u knw people for nnpc
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by OCcool: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
jamillion:
Gtting much interesting. Any body with pop corn pls

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Obidikejr(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
its about time
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by osgun1: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
You see while easterner will not vote GMB, everything na business, its unfurtunate that this victory caught them unaware. I have always knoWn them not to go for the truth. The day of reconing has come. If we don't say the truth, how can we move 4ward. If u leave governance the the hands of eastern, you will wake up one day only to find out you are part of another country after been sold off, is as bad as that. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Edokpia: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
lloydpras:
One particular franchise was asked yesterday why they decided to invest few days after GMB's victory- "we know we don't have to bribe anybody"
. Lie lie, una don present una school cert, that is the height of corruption, I dey watch the forthcoming drama.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by Franchise21(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
holyokoto:

That money don finish for campaign, celebrities that knew nothing about common citizen swallowed more than 5% of it claiming to campaign for Jonathan. Whereas non of them have PVC
Then d perpetrators shd get ready for Kirikiri maximum

1 Like

Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by gwadibmg: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
cheesy the corrupt runs when no GMB is pursueing them. Begining of judgement and anti-corruption war.
Re: Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
superstar1:
If PWC's report is found to be false, that company should be shut down for disservice to the nation.

I agree with this completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.