Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (49921 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by butanep(m): 1:19am On Apr 05, 2015
It all depends.. but the lady might have an interior motive before asking such question...

The smart ladies ask you such question indirectly... For example, You girl friend is very lucky to have someone like you... Immediately after that comment, they look straight into your eyes and carefully read what comes out from your mouth... they take whatever you say as the final answer...

But on a serious note, she just want to know if there is someone so she can know the next step to take...

You can't also be absolutely sure... because Ladies are set of confused and wonderful creature... Very difficult to predict

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 05, 2015
grin
mirexxx:
OK tell me! out of all the girls that asked about your relationship status, how many asked you out??
ain't saying they don't!
I've asked a lot of guys this question and i didn't ask them out!
you guys should use your brain pls!
nice write-up ,,,,But fink of a scenerio were u ask him dis question so as 2 feel safe 2 pop out d next question,,,
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eljay24(m): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2015
No she wants to know if your pAtheticly single or if you're taken,

If you're single she can decide to torment your life if she wants"
If you're taken she'd be interested in you"
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Eljay24(m): 4:26am On Apr 05, 2015
No she wants to know if your pAtheticly single or if you're taken,

If you're single she can decide to torment your life if she wants"
If your taken she'd be interested in you"
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by njuwo(m): 4:46am On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...use ur instincts go bank na.

Mchew
How much you don use your own get for account?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by olumzzz(m): 5:24am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
do you have a girlfriend? cheesy
*whispers*...R u indirectly asking me out?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by pomide(m): 5:28am On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
u see ur naija man mentality?

what's he supposed to have? Somalia Man Mentality??
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by CharlesNneji1: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2015
TheMascot:
dude I must say that the sarcasm works...they be dis girl whom I've been trying 2 woo 4 a very long while...u knw I've tried the jew boy, the pastor style and every every but only one day she uploaded a smashing pic nd I type "**straight face** since I only date girls am more attractive than, baby you are up"...at first it was just a "lol"..then she messaged me on whatsapp demanding that I say the full meaning of what I typed..I dnt knw if this is ryt bt I simply responded "it means I am in the helping mode I want to help you out of loneliness by adding my touch of live into yours"...ever since then its been she calling and me forming but u didn't say the aspect where she keeps pestering you about kisses and even doing it in such a way that it becomes embarrasing...I didn't signup to get laid afta jst 2 weeks of friendship..

Lol...

When you turn the game around on a girl, they end up doing "desperate things"

Abego, be careful so she doesn't "force" her self on u *winks*
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by daneni1(m): 6:49am On Apr 05, 2015
wen I wake up, I will answer the question
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by nephemmy(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2015
The meaning of the question "do u have a gf" means please be mine, I want u,...naija gals too dey form. nonsense!!.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2015
olumzzz:

*whispers*...R u indirectly asking me out?
lolz yes
will u be my boyfriend? tongue
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2015
favoryte33:
grin nice write-up ,,,,But fink of a scenerio were u ask him dis question so as 2 feel safe 2 pop out d next question,,,
Lol
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by favronke: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2015
NO. It only mean she want 2 no if a gel will pure her acid
Or it mean he want 2 no. Her limit around him
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2015
favronke:
NO. It only mean she want 2 no if a gel will pure her acid
Or it mean he want 2 no. Her limit around him
still don't get U,,,,
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2015
first of all....asking u out and being interested are two different things
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Adamsynox(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Eberex:
okay let me share my experience yesterday. I had this ex who i proposed once to. She accepted but later told me she aint ready. that was like 2years ago. she has graduated from and was in home for the easter. Called me up and asked to hang out with her. we met at an eatery and she popped up the same question.

So guys, she wants to know if i am still available.
In home abeegi .
U should be arrested asap. Know why ? U ve just murdered english language
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by G12(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
Make una dey lie here. OP, she likes you. She wanna know if she has a competitor.

Most girls have the same behavioral pattern. Every girl that has asked me this question all have the same interest, from the first to the most recent.

Don't be in hurry to ask her out, just let her put herself in the right position.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by magneto(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2015
It means she wants u to ask her out....simple
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Akasha(f): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol...

When you turn the game around on a girl, they end up doing "desperate things"

Abego, be careful so she doesn't "force" her self on u *winks*

Dude All diz only works at d beginning stages, u need to understand dat most times d ladies know u are running game, buh often cant help demselves tripping buh dats only till dey can build dia defenses if u dnt drop d memes and show some manly maturity, dey are fast dumping ur childish ass, gettin a girl and keeping a lady are 2 different tins
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Revolva(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2015
Ok pls if a lady ask u...if u ave a girlfriend say yes o..but she ain't around....forulate a lie.....cos if u say no..dey look at u like a BIG learner without experience...no lady will wanna dine wit a newbie..or some mumu ladies go say u b gay

I dey tell una gals think opposite
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Megaflex(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
what if d question is, "hw's ur girlfriend?", wot does she has in mind?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
When a lady asks you this question, I think first of all she wants to know your relationship status.
She might really like you or just ask you out of plain curiosity.
Curious abt what?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by olumzzz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
lolz yes
will u be my boyfriend? tongue
Before nko? ...wu am I to say no?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Make una dey here dey deceived unaself

Most often than not, when a lady is curious about ur relationship status, it's an indication that she wants to know her stand
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
undecided
Lavidah:
Op, when guy asks a lady if she has a boyfriend, does that mean he's asking her out??
Haba, it's a simple question that you can answer yourself.
So y asking d question in d first place if I don't have a motive?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by CharlesNneji1: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akasha:

Dude All diz only works at d beginning stages, u need to understand dat most times d ladies know u are running game, buh often cant help demselves tripping buh dats only till dey can build dia defenses if u dnt drop d memes and show some manly maturity, dey are fast dumping ur childish ass, gettin a girl and keeping a lady are 2 different tins

Yes. i agree with you.

That's why i teach how to get them first.

Before i show how to keep them

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
ahsekeena:
I just ask that to strike a convo.

What's my business with if he has a girlfriend.

I only ask guys who ask me out.
let's play a game,,,I wuld ask u out & u ask me d question then wait 4 ma respose
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
5minsmadness:
[size=18pt]why the hell else will she be asking?[/size]
lol,,,,,I tire oooooo
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Lavidah: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
So, having a motive, automatically translates to asking someone out?
SMH for 'ndi nairaland'.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
Op when your teacher asks you the occupation of your parents, it doesn't mean he is looking for who to borrow money from kiss
okay! Next,,,,,
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
favoryte33:
;Dlet's play a game,,,I wuld ask u out & u ask me d question then wait 4 ma respose

Lame game tongue
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
pomide:

what's he supposed to have? Somalia Man Mentality??

The naija man mentality is off course...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.