Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (49928 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by CharlesNneji1: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
favoryte33:
Hello peeps in da houz,,,,Is dis statement really 2rue or just a mere assumption?

well it doesn't mean she is asking you out BUT when a girl asks a guy this question out of the blues she is usually romantically interested in him
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by UnimkeAk(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
favoryte33:
Hello peeps in da houz,,,,Is dis statement really 2rue or just a mere assumption?

Given the proud and myopic disposition of the basic naija babe;

There is a 99% chance, she feeling the nigga.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
timbuk2:
e hmmm...I knw I don't undecided

Cos ur not gay
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
HARDDON:

Nah, the game has been in me too long!
No thanks to u folks .....

Come close Ash , wano whisper a lil som som into ur ears

Its ahs not ash,wantu believe that was a mistake?

I'm all ears
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol..
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
happy Easter sexy
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by SleekyP(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
favoryte33:

Fiction!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by timbuk2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Cos ur not gay
im glad u figured dat all by urself kiss
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
happy Easter sexy

Same to u hottie!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by HARDDON: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Its ahs not ash,wantu believe that was a mistake?

I'm all ears

Oops! Ahs, my bad.

Btw, I told u to come a lil closer(a whisper) and u up in here saying u all ears? Common Gurl
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
soleexx:

Can I ask you inside? Hehehe
Lol...ask me aside

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
HARDDON:

Oops! Ahs, my bad.

Btw, I told u to come a lil closer(a whisper) and u up in here saying u all ears? Common Gurl

Ohhh...

*leans in*

U can tell me now *whispers*
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Same to u hottie!
HOTTIE shou

anyways do you have a boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by paroh137(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
I just ask that to strike a convo.

What's my business with if he has a girlfriend.

I only ask guys who ask me out.
Would you like to go see a movie with me sometime?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by guente02(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
There is a way she'll ask you and you'll know that she wants to date you especially if the answer is negative.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
paroh137:
Would you like to go see a movie with me sometime?

Thanks for asking..but no
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by subbieD(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
No,it could easily mean, ewwwww!!!! Uve got horrible manners tongue
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
HOTTIE shou

anyways do you have a boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Lmao!

I don't have a boyfriend on NL
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by TheMascot(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

well it doesn't mean she is asking you out BUT when a girl asks a guy this question out of the blues she is usually romantically interested in him
dude I must say that the sarcasm works...they be dis girl whom I've been trying 2 woo 4 a very long while...u knw I've tried the jew boy, the pastor style and every every but only one day she uploaded a smashing pic nd I type "**straight face** since I only date girls am more attractive than, baby you are up"...at first it was just a "lol"..then she messaged me on whatsapp demanding that I say the full meaning of what I typed..I dnt knw if this is ryt bt I simply responded "it means I am in the helping mode I want to help you out of loneliness by adding my touch of live into yours"...ever since then its been she calling and me forming but u didn't say the aspect where she keeps pestering you about kisses and even doing it in such a way that it becomes embarrasing...I didn't signup to get laid afta jst 2 weeks of friendship..

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by jhydebaba(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have gone out with 90% of babes who once asked me such question.
-
To answer your question, yes! She is interested in you. All you need to do is ask her out officially cuz she had done dat unofficially.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by olumzzz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
lastropinky do u have a gf
so now i wanna ask you out?? really? abeg!
Mimi, won't u ask me too?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by mirexxx(f): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
olumzzz:

Mimi, won't u ask me too?
do you have a girlfriend? cheesy
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Brightology2(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shup up.b4 anygal will ask u dat qst,jst kn she is interested in u
Lavidah:
Op, when guy asks a lady if she has a boyfriend, does that mean he's asking her out??
Haba, it's a simple question that you can answer yourself.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Brightology2(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shup up.b4 any gal will ask u dat qst,jst kn she is interested in u
Lavidah:
Op, when guy asks a lady if she has a boyfriend, does that mean he's asking her out??
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Venom104: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Thanks for asking..but no

No.. because you dont like movies?
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lmao!

I don't have a boyfriend on NL
lol I love ur specification on NL

well if you don't mind I would love to apply into the vacant position Sexy
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by chigsboss(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Lavidah:
.....not true jor, wat trips a lady might irritate a guy
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
She wants to know if there is a room for her in your life later!The best answer is to tell her the door is closed. Some primitive African ladies in their sneaky nature always do that earlier.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by toprealman: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2015
freeboy604:

No, but if you ask her out she may agree, Ok
Not necessarily.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by Lexusgs430: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2015
She wants to know where she stands prior, before he feelings starts to grow.
If the guy to admires the lady in question, his default position is to lie(some would even deny their wife and kid(s), all in the name of needing to shine Kongo)!!!
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by NobleG1(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2015
It depends on the circumstance, but most of the time the girl is interested in you and wants to know beforehand if you're're available.

When she finds out you're free, she'll devise a means to get you hooked on her. She might start being very nice to you, sending out various signals to you.

But some men do not know how to decode such signals. There are women who are naturally very nice, and most times men misconstrue this natural behavior to be "she's interested in me".

A woman may ask you if you have a girlfriend, just to know how you're doing in life, NOT necessarily meaning she's interested in you.

For men who are love code illitrates, let me help you a little bit here. If a woman does MOST of the following things, then she's 100% into you;

-- She asks for your number or gives you hers. She wants to keep in touch on a personal level with you. Mobile phone number is the most personal and private contact info. ranking above home address. Anyone can obtain your home address if they try but mobile number is the hardest. And your phone is mostly with you wherever you go.

If she asks for your social media contact info like Facebook or Twitter, etc. She may not really be into you but may be on friend zone level.

-- She doesn't miss returning your texts and calls even when you least expect.

-- She calls you often and sometimes for nothing. She likes to chat with you. She misses you. And hopes you're still single for her to claim.

-- She's always happy to see you. She's all smiles and excited whenever you guys meet. She wants the meeting or event or occasion not to end. She loves to spend time with you.

-- She tells you very personal and intimate stuffs about herself. When a woman opens up about things she won't normally share with anyone, it shows she trusts you. A woman hardly falls for a man she can't trust.

-- She shows keen interest to know you more. She wants to know if you are someone she can spend her life with. Nobody wants to die lonely. Every woman wants to be in love and be loved.

-- Shev wants to meet people who are really close to you. She wants to meet those who made you who you are, like your family and friends.

-- She makes physical contact. If she touches you more than she touches her other male friends (usually on the arm, shoulder, back, etc.).

Test her by touching her arm or hand when you make a point or tell a joke. Does she find an excuse to touch you back? Throw your arm around her playfully–does she seem uncomfortable, or does she curl in?

One warning though. Some women naturally don’t like to be touchy-feely in public, or where their friends or family can see them. Test this out somewhere private.

--She cares about you alot and always willing to help even when she's unable to so. She hates seeing you sad.

And many more. I wish women would be straight forward with their feelings by telling the guy they are interested in, the same way men do. One can't blame them at all because society inhibits them from doing so.

Love can start in mysterious ways. I met my woman in a unusual way. My elbow mistankenly touched her b*reast (as many of us were rushing through door to a lecture room) and she hit me really hard on my back. I turned and looked at her angrily for few seconds (first time of seeing her) without uttering a word and ignored her.

I kept wondering what i did to this girl that made her hit me so hard. I let it slide.

According to her, she was scared I would come after her later (she thought I was in cult or something. I was a huge and intimating guy). Her friend saw what happened and scolded her for ruining her chance of dating me (she had crush on me). After that day she hid whenever she saw me.

One day I saw a very pretty girl crossing our faculty block. I sent a lady to call her up. She refused and told the lady to inform me to come meet her if I was serious to see her.

I went. When she realized I was the one, she became very scared and a bit jumpy. I didn't even recognise her. It was after few months into our relationship, that she revealed being that girl who hit me. And she is today my lovely wife. We always laugh about this crazy event and she can't stop boasting of kicking my a*ss. smiley

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by BlackLeopard(m): 1:07am On Apr 05, 2015
I take it as simply question. Tha interest's flatterin'.
Re: When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? by platodeen(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=32350741]my point is "not every lady that asks you that wants 2 ...

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lovers Drown In Ekiti’s Ureje Dam / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.