Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? (3685 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

lol.. dat wil b in our nxt class smiley
cheesy cheesy bad
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=EroticAngelina post=32359739] aww swiriii! I feel ur pain. girls
on the internet dnt lyk getting loveydovey with a guy for lots of
reasons. like me, if a guy asks me out, I will just ignore him cos i and
the guy will never workout. NL is jx a forum, I'm not here to find bf, I
already av that in the real world. cheesy[/quote] sometimes your Husband is online, we live in a civilized world now!

NL is nt just a forum,it a place to also hook up with great partners if u actually want to, your excuse should be dat You hv a Bf.wink
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=KrazyBone post=32358984][font=tempus sans
itc]Hold up a minute. . .

Your whole existence relies solely on a woman giving you appraisal? Your
life is so worthless and pathetic you are on all social media
platforms? And because of your hapless inability to "score" on all
attempts on social media, all girls are forming?

You're a human goat.
[/font]
[/quote] One Thing i hate Nigerians for,they dnt allow you to have freedom of speech without them attacking you.
Must You Attack him?
Why violating the NL Rule.
I thought your civilize? if u must attack someone,den u do it so mature and not insulting them,jus because the air there Opinion.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
One Thing i hate Nigerians for,they dnt allow you to have freedom of speech without them attacking you.
Must You Attack him?
Why violating the NL Rule.
I thought your civilize? if u must attack someone,den u do it so mature and not insulting them,jus because the air there Opinion.
Fvck off this way ======>
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 05, 2015
I think someone on this thread smoked weed recently . . .
Meanwhile, op. The girls on social media are spoilt jare . . . guys have over pampered them, so they have little respect.(although, they wouldn't try that with me.)
So, my advice is . . . try to date girls in the real world. Forget social media . . .

BTW, if any mumu quotes me and insults . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2015
iceberylin:

maybe a Truck-pusher or Conductor undecided

Me think he must be a conductor.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

like someone called them "kidult" grin

That was what TheSonOfMark called one particular attention seeking moniker.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote
author=KrazyBone post=32360967][font=tempus sans
itc]Fvck off this way ======>
[/font]
[/quote] Wen You See Little kids who lack Home Traning you actually know them.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by marieolae(f): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
I thought the same thing smiley
She's pretty..
mirexxx:
I think you and marieolae look alike smiley
nice dp smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by dlux: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
But the young man is right! Our babes lack courtesy be it online or offline. Chatting a guy or greeting 1st does not in any way derail you. Make una stop the unnecessary forming cos to be honest, when u eventually get most of these babes they CANNOT add value to your life but deplete your account & stress you mentally. Why come online if you do not want to socialize? Maturity isnt about looks, age or height or even or status. You can chat a guy of have internet friends and keep it that way. Go on foreign websites my brother if u need attention. Our girls wont change one bit instead they will insult u. Make them greet u (them go say dem no want make u begin form or make dem lose respect). Some stupid pussy n****az here go dey pretend in hope of scoring & not admitting the truth. No hate thread on our babes (God knows i love my 9ja babes) but seriously most aint good companions. How many can surprise u, watch football with u (not tolerating it but loving it), off-set bills when you're not there or do unselfish stuffs with the -You're the Man ideology? Make u miss their presence? If she starts being nice then something is up lol. CHANGE! We cant do without you babes but man must not live by cuntus alone. The soap operas they watch na for fancy. And guys, please if she isnt responding, no fall your hand by liking any post of rubbish she publishes. Do what i do DELETE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by mirexxx(f): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
marieolae:
I thought the same thing smiley
She's pretty..
Lol I'm not the only one smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Chai. This guy...you like trouble die!
Buhahahahah!
Hbd man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Blackett:
Hbd man.

Thanks, bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Straight Girls Turn Bi Or Lesbian Easily / Photo: Are Women This Hard To Understand? / Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.