Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,220 members, 7,842,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? (3686 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Hold up a minute. . .

Your whole existence relies solely on a woman giving you appraisal? Your life is so worthless and pathetic you are on all social media platforms? And because of your hapless inability to "score" on all attempts on social media, all girls are forming?

You're a human goat.
the voice of my chairman but someone else handwork writting
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
greatestboss:

You are a fool of the highest hierarchy, must you include abusive words in ya replies??
You're a god forsaken piece of dogshit. A cretinous fvcktard.

In 2 words, explain to me who the fvck are you to tell me how to reply.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by mirexxx(f): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LWKMD!!!!!! grin
it is well o.
I think you and marieolae look alike smiley
nice dp smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LWKMD!!!!!! grin
it is well o.
all is not well sad
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by vizkiz: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
greatestboss:

Bro, you just wrote what am about writing... Kids everywhere

like someone called them "kidult" grin
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

the other stuffs you typed made 5% of sense(considering the fact that you are an aggresive nigga who goes around typing abusive words to others)

But that shii in Bold meant jack squat! undecided
Rule number 1 of quoting me is never ever quote me if you don't know how to spell.

It's not "aggresive", but "aggressive", you worthless diminutive empty shelled nincompoop.

You have no rights to tell me how to reply. Stay the fvck away from my mentions. Your opinions are worthless to me.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
I think you and marieolae look alike smiley
nice dp smiley
lol we do? didn't know.
thanks, same.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by sinaj(f): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Justmeandu:
but y una d do us like dis na sad
lol u guyz lyk generalising...

nt erri gurl iz lyk dat nd it alzo depends on ya approach too smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by vizkiz: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Rule number 1 of quoting me is never ever quote me if you don't know how to spell.

It's not "aggresive", but "aggressive", you worthless diminutive empty shelled nincompoop.

You have no rights to tell me how to reply. Stay the fvck away from my mentions. Your opinions are worthless to me.

hol up, hol up...you piece of shiiit, I mistyped that ok, not lack of knowledge grin

Btw, I don't trade words with a douchebag like you tramp looking like a bag of scales...furckstard!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Justmeandu:
Mehnnn am vexing, as the heading stipulates
Girls why why why why? Una the threat guys like this na, later una go complain say ur single, no potential husband to be bla bla bla all guys are thesame
I go spend my money buy data download all the social apps finish, just to find a date after greetings of many, without response, the best you can get is "hi"
Ladies what is the problem, what should a guy do na, even our NL babes go tell you my email has issues sad like seriously wetin u open NL with?
Am appealing please girls change for good,
Una go met guys online na them.go first greet still una go snub,. Wetin no good no good o

Flash the cash or Rolex watch grin. Babes go always form, but make you brand yourself well
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by greatestboss(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're a god forsaken piece of dogshit. A cretinous fvcktard.

In 2 words, explain to me who the fvck are you to tell me how to reply.
Buhahahahaha...
I can see you are a psycopathic patient who needs medical attention urgently...
**modified**
Just checking ya profile now... Don't tell me you're blackett... ya my nigga, man! Keep calm and drink origin..
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:

guy it seems you where born crazy? why act like spermatid that dint finish spermatogenesis?
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
Hold up a minute. . .

Your whole existence relies solely on a woman giving you appraisal? Your life is so worthless and pathetic you are on all social media platforms? And because of your hapless inability to "score" on all attempts on social media, all girls are forming?

You're a human goat.

No need for all the insults. Just give him advice. ...
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
Justmeandu:
all is not well sad
aww swiriii! I feel ur pain. girls on the internet dnt lyk getting loveydovey with a guy for lots of reasons. like me, if a guy asks me out, I will just ignore him cos i and the guy will never workout. NL is jx a forum, I'm not here to find bf, I already av that in the real world. cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by mirexxx(f): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol we do? didn't know.
thanks, same.
smiley smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
sinaj:

lol u guyz lyk generalising...

nt erri gurl iz lyk dat nd it alzo depends on ya approach too smiley
Abeg tell me how to approach I wan learn sad
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

hol up, hol up...you piece of shiiit, I mistyped that ok, not lack of knowledge grin

Btw, I don't trade words with a douchebag like you tramp looking like a bag of scales...furckstard!!!!!
It wasn't mistyped, you obdurate fool. It only proves that you are a confounded heap of mental flatulence. You don't trade words but like a _bitch wanna be, you quoted me - another proof that your stupidity is encyclopedic. . . Else, how do you unnecessarily quote someone only to say you don't trade words? Aren't you a simplistic _moron by that singular act? Yes. You are.

Do well to stay the fvck away from my affairs. Dilapidated fool.

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by nairabetguru(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
aww swiriii! I feel ur pain. girls on the internet dnt lyk getting loveydovey with a guy for lots of reasons. like me, if a guy asks me out, I will just ignore him cos i and the guy will never workout. NL is jx a forum, I'm not here to find bf, I already av that in the real world. cheesy
Noted tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
lol
Whatever happened to the real world?!
Help me ask am ooo...............
Anyways. how are u dis sweeet evening?
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Justmeandu:
guy it seems you where born crazy? why act like spermatid that dint finish spermatogenesis?
You're a fool.

Read your opening post and tell me who was born crazy. Crazy is when you are on all social media available to man. _Stupid is when you waste all available time on them. Pathetic is when you still cannot get a girl, no matter how hard you try.

You are a combination of the 3. Your problem is biblical, you worthless piece of _shit encrusted pig intestines.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by mirexxx(f): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Godvilla:
Help me ask am ooo...............
Anyways. how are u dis sweeet evening?
going fine o
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Gflat: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

Jesus grin
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
mirexxx:
going fine o
Dats good.......
i don use ur dp do my kiss screen saver o
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by mirexxx(f): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're a fool.

Read your opening post and tell me who was born crazy. Crazy is when you are on all social media available to man. _Stupid is when you waste all available time on them. Pathetic is when you still cannot get a girl, no matter how hard you try.

You are a combination of the 3. Your problem is biblical, you worthless piece of _shit encrusted pig intestines.
baby cheesy
calm down! let it slide smiley tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
na today undecided op yan beta thing
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by KrazyBone: 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
greatestboss:

Buhahahahaha...
I can see you are a psycopathic patient who needs medical attention urgently...
You're a bile-sucking numbskull who should learn how to mind his fvcking business.

If I need your opinion, I'll ask. I rightfully responded to the OP. Stay the _fuck away from me, you cocksmoker.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by vizkiz: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
It wasn't mistyped, you obdurate fool. It only proves that you are a confounded heap of mental flatulence. You don't trade words but like a _bitch wanna be, you quoted me - another proof that your stupidity is encyclopedic. . . Else, how do you unnecessarily quote someone only to say you don't trade words? Aren't you a simplistic _moron by that singular act? Yes. You are.

Do well to stay the fvck away from my affairs. Dilapidated fool.

dehm...that one really hit him hard grin

Alright fool..break a leg..just gave you a like so you will feel a little bit encouraged for your efforts grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by skylane: 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
I wonder why people wud be exchanging foul words on media,y not meet face to face and dig it up, please u guys shud stop,u r loosing ur gentlemanliness here. One advice ill gv u op is to ignore any girl who do d same to u,infact the main secret is dis stop looking 4 a girl,wat u stop chasing wud start chasing u.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
KrazyBone:
You're a bile-sucking numskull who should learn how to mind his fvcking business.
If I need your opinion, I'll ask. I rightfully responded to the OP. Stay the _fuck away from me, you cocksmoker.
KrazyBone:
You're a fool.

this is how madness starts when your hungry cheesy incomplete spermatogenesis tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by greatestboss(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
vizkiz:

like someone called them "kidult" grin
Lolzz.. Ignore the guy jare, its already a part of him.
Re: Why Are Girls Forming On Social Media ? by sinaj(f): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Justmeandu:
Abeg tell me how to approach I wan learn sad
lol.. dat wil b in our nxt class smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I No Fit Laugh See (picture) / Guys, Here Is How You Attend Your Ex’s Wedding In Grand Style (picture Related) / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex In Traffic (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.