Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend (2076 Views)

My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2015
just a question.can u venture into any form of convanant with ur bf or gal friend to prove ur love for them....ladies u are free to put mouth
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by zieraw2005(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2015
hail no
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! La ro kutukutu easter angry. Philo,o ga oooooo sad
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by falconey(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2015
dumb guys do that.
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Fairgodwin(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Yes I can....... but only in 1935.
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by goodmorning40: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2015
That is for fuuls it is the most stupid thing to do
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by tunapawizzy: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2015
covenant? No I can only go into Babcock with her
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by dharay99: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2015
when I no dey maddt...
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by chiefolododo(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Nay
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
I don't think these guys above me understand what covenant means. It is not a blood oath, it is just agreement.

Every guy/girl in a relationship is in one way or the other is in a covenant. When you tell a guy/girl that you love her and will be by her side forever or that you will marry him/her you are already in a covenant with him/her.

Likewise, it is not the parents consent or pastor's prayer that marries a woman to her husband but the "WORDS" that the man said to her in good faith that joins them.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by chiefolododo(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2015
This guy is trying ti go into some convenants
phlio:
just a question.can u venture into any form of convanant with ur bf or gal friend to prove ur love for them....ladies u are free to put mouth
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Am i mad undecided
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by cozy7(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Why do u all kick against it, yet u got someone u claim to seriously luv n say u will do anything for?
Bunch of hypocrites!!! That's u are never said to be true lovers....u just don't know what it really takes to be in luv..
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fuckshit: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
no fücking way grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Chizzy20(f): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
does dat poo still exist lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by vizkiz: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2015
this one everybody keeps typing No! Now you see who loves his/her gilfriend/boyfriend to a fault grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by ilovecritics(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg, make una stop to dey smoke Ijaw weed.. E too strong!!!

Covenant ni - Covenant University Kor undecided
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by ojun50(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Hell No nt Nigerian girls or African girls
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by lirusehn(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
only a fool wud do such.

you need to know the ratio of boys to girls before you start doing b*llshit cuz if someone who is not even worth your time
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
Na ark of d covenant?
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fuckshit: 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
Why do u all kick against it, yet u got someone u claim to seriously luv n say u will do anything for?
Bunch of hypocrites!!!.
fück!!! I've said these words I LOVE YOU to only one bїtch; she fücked me up; love is a bїtch ; till date I don't tell any lady that am “involved" with, I love you; because am not; & I'll certainly not say ”I'll fücking do anything for you"

fück!!! if i fücking can; I'll fücking say; yes my sєxy I'll do this; if i can't; I'll fücking tell her; sorry! bїtch, I can't do that; grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by mirexxx(f): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
hehehe that's a real mess!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by cozy7(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
fuckshit:
fück!!! I've said these words I LOVE YOU to only one bїtch; she fücked me up; love is a bїtch ; till date I don't tell any lady that am “involved" with, I love you; because am not; & I'll certainly not say ”I'll fücking do anything for you"

fück!!! if i fücking can; I'll fücking say; yes my sєxy I'll do this; if i can't; I'll fücking tell you sorry bїtch, I can't do that; grin grin
Jezz! What's all this f*uck, f*uck all abt? Is that all u desire from a lady? Bro, calm down, today is Easter Sunday. If Jesus f*ucked d way u doing, we won't hear his name today ok
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fuckshit: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
Jezz! What's all this f*uck, f*uck all abt? Is that all u desire from a lady? Bro, calm down, today is Easter Sunday. If Jesus f*ucked d way u doing, we won't hear his name today ok
yea; that's all i fücking desire from a bїtch grin grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmmm! La ro kutukutu easter angry. Philo,o ga oooooo sad
aunty abeg no vex I no get church to go ni fa
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2015
zieraw2005:
hail no
Actually its "hell"
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't think these guys above me understand what covenant means. It is not a blood oath, it is just agreement.

Every guy/girl in a relationship is in one way or the other is in a covenant. When you tell a guy/girl that you love her and will be by her side forever or that you will marry him/her you are already in a covenant with him/her.

Likewise, it is not the parents consent or pastor's prayer that marries a woman to her husband but the "WORDS" that the man said to her in good faith that joins them.
thank u oga tallesty .... majority of them don't boda to read the content but d topic
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
Bunch of hypocrites!!! That's u are never said to be true lovers....u just don't know what it really takes to be in luv..
I guess u do sir
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
cozy7:
lwkmd
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2015
no way, only dumb people do such
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by njuwo(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by njuwo(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
ladies u are free to put mouth
How them wan take put mouth wey them don use make up cover their mouth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Really Love Just One? / How Can I Stop This Fantasy? / I Need A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.