Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend (2079 Views)

My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dat is so oldskool
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by adesina1991(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
nobody is ready to enter any convenant dis century even no true love exists again.na just bleeping tins now
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
How them wan take put mouth wey them don use make up cover their mouth?
but u still go ahead to kiss away the make up bro
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmmm! La ro kutukutu easter angry. Philo,o ga oooooo sad
l'osan easter nko ? tongue
happy Easter !!!!
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
fredoooooo:

l'osan easter nko ? tongue
happy Easter !!!!
fredoooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked. Where half u beans? grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Over my dead fowl
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

fredoooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked. Where half u beans? grin
i've been to London(monaco) to see the queen tongue
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
but u still go ahead to kiss away the make up bro
I dey clean am comot with pieces before i kiss o. You know the kind things wey them take dey do them? Na yama yama. If i tell you sef to kiss girl with make up no go hungry you again.
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
depend the kind of covenant especially the blood type is not adviceable..

what i did is just like a bond...as in holding each others precious belonging, telling each other "keep this with you for me"..
if there should be any breakup,we return back...but this precious bond keeps me going that sometimes when i see it on me,i disregard so many odd things that might destroy the sweet relationship...i always feel fulfilled when i see it on him too
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
I dey clean am comot with pieces before i kiss o. You know the kind things wey them take dey do them? Na yama yama. If i tell you sef to kiss girl with make up no go hungry you again.
okay sir
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by njuwo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
okay sir
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by marieolae(f): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
What sort of foolishness is that?
undecided
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
fredoooooo:

i've been to London(monaco) to see the queen tongue
how can monaco be in london? . Fredooooooooo,who teach u geography? angry
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

London via Montecarlo tongue
you no sing pussy cat nursery rhyme when you're younger ? . tongue
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
fredoooooo:

London via Montecarlo tongue
you no sing pussy cat nursery rhyme when you're younger ? . tongue
fredooooooooo angry. Where is my easter chicken,turkey and salad?
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

fredooooooooo angry. Where is my easter chicken,turkey and salad?
capricorn girl on the way via DHL tongue
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
fredoooooo:

capricorn girl on the way via DHL tongue
fredoooooooooooo angry. This ur research na wa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. I dey suspect u sad
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
marieolae:
What sort of foolishness is that?
undecided
must u announce ur return
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

fredoooooooooooo angry. This ur research na wa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. I dey suspect u sad
for my thread ? ah oya make una get out.
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
echobee:

wetin you dey suspect yeye gunner grin check your profile ? undecided
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
Sorry bro ...
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 12:22am On Apr 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

wetin you dey suspect yeye gunner grin check your profile ? undecided
fredooooooooooo angry so ara ooooooo,this man tongue angry
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2015
phlio:
no vexing jooooor tongue. Na dat yeye fredoooooooooooo dey find my trouble grin. Dat man too dey naughty grin tongue
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by phlio(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2015
echobee:

no vexing jooooor tongue. Na dat yeye fredoooooooooooo dey find my trouble grin. Dat man too dey naughty grin tongue
okay
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
echobee:

op save ya azz today , I know where to catch you , useless gunner . Go chop ya eater rice tongue grin
Re: Guys Can U Go Into Convanant With You Galfriend by echobee(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
fredoooooo:

op save ya azz today , I know where to catch you , useless gunner . Go chop ya eater rice tongue grin
fredooooooooo,o ga oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. U dey show yourself like black and white television angry. U no fit say good afternoon ma ? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Begging To Be Loved. / Who Should Be Older In A Relationship? / I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.