Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying (834 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by ojun50(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
their is this lady that hv being asking out for month now all she keep telling me is for me to give her time nd I said OK. last night I called has usual and I ask her how long should I wait only for she to still tell me I should pray about it nd I really love her nd wish to settle down with her.

d question is hw long one shoulde wait, nd hw should the prayer tins goes.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by vizkiz: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2015
your mates are praying and waiting for their next millions, you are here praying and waiting for a girl furcking another nigga...dude, your mumuness, is from the heavenly places! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Tallesty1(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2015
Anything good is worth waiting for.

Could be that she is trying to breakup with one "unfortunate" guy.

Give her another three days.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
your mates are praying and waiting for their next millions, you are here praying and waiting for a girl furcking another nigga...dude, your mumuness, is from the heavenly places! angry
grin grin
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Olami90: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2015
She myt b waiting to break up wit a guy buh while praying open ur eyes, hrt nd mind. Ladies can b deceitful $ unpredictable so e no go b on top ur prayer u go hear say she jst got married last week.
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by lirusehn(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
this guy is crazy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by dharay99: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2015
wait till dat kind dat kind niaja undecided independence period
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
In this life, there is one thing that's always in constant motion irrespective of the fact that other factors remain constant, and that thing is "Time",. Time waits for no one and guess what op, we humans don't tend to have it in surplus,

You can't keep on wasting your time, waiting for a girl to accept a proposal that looks like she doesn't give a hoot about.

Some ladies don't know how to say no, all they do is look for other means to keep you away. Sometimes they don't want to hurt your feelings so they will just tell you to wait while they think about it

Other times it could be that the girl likes you but doesn't want to look desperate.

Op, I will advice that you arrange a meeting with her, perhaps a dinner or something.
Ask her with all seriousness, what her plans are as concerns your proposal and where the too of you stand.

If she gives you those answers she normally gives, I think its best you forget about her and look for someone else.
There are other better ladies out there it's a flaw if you spend your time hoping on one girl and at the end all you get is disappointment

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by ojun50(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
In this life, there is one thing that's always in constant motion irrespective of the fact that other factors remain constant, and that thing is "Time",. Time waits for no one and guess what op, we humans don't tend to have it in surplus,

You can't keep on wasting your time, waiting for a girl to accept a proposal that looks like she doesn't give a hoot about.

Some ladies don't know how to say no, all they do is look for other means to keep you away. Sometimes they don't want to hurt your feelings so they will just tell you to wait while they think about it

Other times it could be that the girl likes you but doesn't want to look desperate.

Op, I will advice that you arrange a meeting with her, perhaps a dinner or something.
Ask her with all seriousness, what her plans are as concerns your proposal and where the too of you stand.

If she gives you those answers she normally gives, I think its best you forget about her and look for someone else.
There are other better ladies out there it's a flaw if you spend your time hoping on one girl and at the end all you get is disappointment

thanks dear
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2015
ojun50:
their is this lady that hv being asking out for month now all she keep telling me is for me to give her time nd I said OK. last night I called has usual and I ask her how long should I wait only for she to still tell me I should pray about it nd I really love her nd wish to settle down with her.

Dude........ Make money and she will be the one waiting for you to accept her proposal, probably she might even a thread on NL about the issue

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Generalkorex(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2015
If she worth it
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by nov19(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2015
ojun50:

Bro, if she really likes you she will jump at the opportunity first hand, even if its mean cheating on her guy to be with you (that is if there is any).

Or maybe she sees you as a back up plan in case if plan "A" does not work out ( that is to Say "if the desireable is not available, then the available can become desireable".
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by MrIncrediible(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2015
[s]
vizkiz:
[/s]
The kind of comments some of you drop sometimes baffles me! angry
Do you know his financial status for you to think he needs to pray for millions?? In your warped mind, you think the easiest way to get millions is to go pray in church and wait?? shocked And there you are again claiming somebody you don't know and have never seen is fvcking another nigga?? You come get mind call person mumu? Behave bros..
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by vizkiz: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2015
MrIncrediible:
[s][/s]
The kind of comments some of you drop sometimes baffles me! angry
Do you know his financial status for you to think he needs to pray for millions?? In your warped mind, you think the easiest way to get millions is to go pray in church and wait?? shocked And there you are again claiming somebody you don't know and have never seen is fvcking another nigga?? You come get mind call person mumu? Behave bros..

Eat me! angry
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by Acekidc4(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:

Heheheehegringringrin
You bad Gan oh!!
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by njuwo(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2015
vizkiz:
Why you dey curse am? Leave am make he continue to wait na. You no know say him na waiter for restaurant?
Re: How Long Should I Wait Nd How Long Should I Keep Praying by adesina1991(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ops no dey dull yourself girls no get rep for.just leave her and dont ask about her again and wait for the next action.when u keep following a lady she will run for you but when you distant yourself from her she will move closer.ladies tho undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Of Substance / 5 Signs You Might Be Married To A Gold Digger / 13 Powerful Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.