Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega (66735 Views)

In A Surprise Send-off, Obama Awards Presidential Medal Of Freedom To Joe Biden / The Dearth Of Competency And Its Resultant Effect In Our Development / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
there is something Gej knows that we all dont...... he let it all go just to maintain the peace because there were local and foreign elements just waiting to pounce and ride on the tides of the election and break the nation apart in violence ... God has surely proved all their prophecies wrong.

GEJ YOu are forever A HERO

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

My dear if the world is violent free how do they sell the weapons?
They find it difficult to take the guns off their streets.

I am not a fool to believe every gimmick, sorry.

He said violence free elections.

How many Americans died during their last election? How many Nigerians died in theirs?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

My dear if the world is violent free how do they sell the weapons?
They find it difficult to take the guns off their streets.

I am not a fool to believe every gimmick, sorry.

Not everything is black or white. And this has to be Obama's best foreign policy towards Africa since he became the POTUS and, everything he did leading up to the election and afterwards saved a lot of lives. This isn't/wasn't about just weapon - he saved a massive volcano that was about to erupt. Be grateful - don't hate, just celebrate.

And this man deserves his certificate for playing his part right/well.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
SammyHoe:

Okay, fine, but for now let concentrate on the thief we know until you get to know me in the future. For now the thieves we know are ....

Sorry I never intend to know you!
But your calling him thief is here
on Nairaland and in beer parlour.
Soon that man you are calling thief
will be scooping awards and nobody
will notice you the big SAINT.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by mizzyboy007: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
MabraO:

Did u think before spewing this thrash from ur head or what!
I think u need a brain check
u are the one that needs a brain check up. mumu.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Billygee2u: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.
Since GEJ refused their homosexual gift to Nigeria,Us have never been happy and comfortable with GEJ ,even their secret tools Boko haram in fighting Nigeria that GEJ has put to surrender

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Sunnah1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jega is Howard Webb and APC is Manchester United. grin grin

Figure it out
Stealing is not corruption.
GEJ till May 29 on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ogbonoeba: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
It must really pain these pdp guys...bad belle is a chronic disease without an easy cure.

I guess they thought that after the incompetent gej, we should swallow another 4 years. Another 4 years of

David Mark
Allison Madueke
Patience Jonathan
Doyin Okupe

Really, the days of suffering and smilling are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pluslargent:

You can say that again bro...

We actually do own the world.

We can kill every single living person in Nigeria with the push of one button and render Nigeria inhabitable for 300 years.

Go ask any older Japanese grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ogbonoeba: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
The worst is Allison Madueke, she knows where that $20 billion is hidden or located.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

He said violence free elections.

How many Americans died during their last election? How many Nigerians died in theirs?

YOU ARE OFF POINT!
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by NaijaTweets(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
I'm afraid of this fake love America is showing to Nigeria.

America is never anyone's friend. They always have ulterior motives in everything they do.

I hope Buhari should be wary of them.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

They don't know...

right ? lmao. one less a55 for obama to kick. the man got his hands full wiith ukraine and syria and isis and iran dealings without having to kick oga jonas a55 out of office like they did with bin gbagbo. trust your easter is nice bruv grin grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ogbonoeba: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
CityNG:

We actually do own the world.

We can kill every single living person in Nigeria with the push of one button and render Nigeria inhabitable for 300 years.

Go ask any older Japanese grin

Yes...
intercontinental ballistic missiles...just 3 of them can cause major damage.

North
East
West

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

YOU ARE OFF POINT!

Someone please translate for me grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Not everything is black or white. And this has to be Obama's best foreign policy towards Africa since he became the POTUS and, everything he did leading up to the election and afterwards saved a lot of lives. This isn't/wasn't about just weapon - he saved a massive volcano that was about to erupt. Be grateful - don't hate, just celebrate.

Please do kindly educate us, what exactly did he do?
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
sukkot:
right ? lmao. one less a55 for obama to kick. the man got his hands full wiith ukraine and syria and isis and iran dealings without having to kick oga jonas a55 out of office like they did with bin gbagbo. trust your easter is nice bruv grin grin

Lol. GEJ dodged a bullet - that nyggah definitely has an extra brain in his fedora hat. grin He just gave up, after the repeated warnings - bwahahahahaha.

Really and truly, I actually wanted him to catch a big bullet in his hat. But hey, he remembered the sabbath day, and kept it holy. grin

Easter? - I've been eating beef and shiit. Apart from having time to watch movies and run around due to the bank holiday, I ain't celebrating shiit.

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
HARDDON:

Please do kindly educate us, what exactly did he do?

He said "regime change" and gave you a bloodless coup.

Sweet transition.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Niseamaka(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
N
owobokiri:
As in what? What benefits are there for Nigeria as a country since the inception of Obamas presidency? He bombed Libya to pieces destablasing the whole region while arming sundry unhinged elements with sophisticated weapons that found their way to Boko haram. He then refused to sell arms to Nigeria, forcing allies to refuse selling arms to Nigeria while inflamjng passions with some over the top comments on such issues as the chibok girls and co. Now he wants to play the ultimate umpire of Nigerias democratic progress. He can't even get away with this sort of abracadabra in Afghanistan, the overzealous house negro desperate to reign in all of Africa for his white slave masters.. . History will remember Obamas presidency as the worst for Africa since Reagans years of foreign policies based on racial profilings.

Speaking from the anus
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by samplegirl(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

The man who deserves certificate is the man who said ''let it be, lets move forward'' [/b]and not hawks who were waiting to for things to escalate so that they move in.

I remember the pormise to topple Assad even as far back as when Hilary Clinton was ingovernment. Up till now the Syrians are paying. If Assad had said '[b]'ok let me me go''
, someone will came and give OBAMA glory but now he said no Obama has not foud answers to Syrian crises instead it is getting worse ny day.

Please spare me American-is-angel theory.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
good jab! wanna be like you wen i grow up!!!!

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by NOHOLDSBARED(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wow. This goes to show a very good reputation of Nigeria in the International Community. Congrats to Prof Jega. I see good omen in the next administration oo.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

The man who deserves certificate is the man who said ''let it be, lets move forward'' [/b]and not hawks who were waiting to for things to escalate so that they move in.

I remember the pormise to topple Assad even as far back as when Hilary Clinton was ingovernment. Up till now the Syrians are paying. If Assad had said '[b]'ok let me me go''
, someone will came and give OBAMA glory but now he said no Obama has not foud answers to Syrian crises instead it is getting worse ny day.

Did he say, "let it be, let's move forward" out of his own freewill - or did he see the handwriting on the wall, and saved himself?

You actually think those emissaries they kept sending to him went there to smile in his face, no?

Better give Obama credit and thank Jega for playing his cards right. Nigeria just dodged a bullet.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. GEJ dodged a bullet - that nyggah definitely has an extra brain in his fedora hat. grin He just gave up, after the repeated warnings - bwahahahahaha.

Really and truly, I actually wanted him to catch a big bullet in his hat. But hey, he remembered the sabbath day, and kept it holy. grin

Easter? - I've been eating beef and shiit. Apart from having time to watch movies and run around due to the bank holiday, I ain't celebrating shiit.
lol yeah i aint celebrating shit either. just like any other day to me. oh yeah jonathan knew what was up. i am sure on the downlow obama had let it known to him that if he decides not to vacate the seat he may not live to see 2016. oh they have their ways of letting you know they aint playing with you. throw in some few names like sadam hussein and ghaddafi and what happened to them etc. oga jona wey too sabi enjoy life with ogogoro and catfish peppesoup decided that his peppersoup was more important than death cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Ladycloud(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
sai Jega
sai Buhari
sai Nigeria
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by ceejay80s(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mr jega our next president
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
alienvirus:
President Barack Obama of the United States of America has commended the chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof Attahiru Jega, over the way the Presidential and National Assembly elections were credibly conducted on March 28.

Obama, who awarded the INEC boss with a “Certificate of Commendation” for his outstanding and sterling performance, said what the professor of Political Science had done deserves replication by all.

President Obama, represented by the US Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle, also congratulated, President Goodluck Jonathan and the President-elect, Mohammadu Buhari for their roles in the election and the prevailing peace all over the country.

http://leadership.ng/news/423120/obama-awards-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega

Congratulations Mr. Jega, I hope to see you at the white house one day.

Look at that smile, he loves the USA grin

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
ogbonoeba:

Yes...
intercontinental ballistic missiles...just 3 of them can cause major damage.

North
East
West

Correct but it doesn't have to intercontinent as much anymore.

A nuclear sub could be laying down at Apapa wharf and we wouldn't even know grin
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by SirShymexx: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
sukkot:
lol yeah i aint celebrating shit either. just like any other day to me. oh yeah jonathan knew what was up. i am sure on the downlow obama had let it known to him that if he decides not to vacate the seat he may not live to see 2016. oh they have their ways of letting you know they aint playing with you. throw in some few names like sadam hussein and ghaddafi and what happened to them etc. oga jona wey too sabi enjoy life with ogogoro and catfish peppesoup decided that his peppersoup was more important than death cheesy

Lol. His bullet had his name on it - pow!!! grin

But David Cameron is the biggest meanie out of all of them. At least, Obama, Hollande, and Merkel congratulated him for saving himself. Cameron didn't even acknowledge him - he just congratulated the winner and Jega, and kept it moving. grin

GEJ isn't clueless after-all - the human survival instinct kicked in.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
samplegirl:

It's not our job to find answers for you.

It's our job to remove tyrants and then let the people choose their rightful leader.

We would have removed your Bros Jonathan and then let you guys create a temporary government while you sort shyte out.

Now, if you want to kill each other in the meantime with stupid racial and religious BS stuff then be our guests. Just less mouths of us to feed with our tax dollars in the short term.

No own is forcing Syrians to off each other.
Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by HARDDON: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

He said "regime change" and gave you a bloodless coup.

Sweet transition.

wow, he just puffed a snuff and said let there be regime change and there was regime change huh? Oh puleez!

and u mentioned bloodless coup, so he was masterminding a bloodful one at the background should jega not have fallen in line?

little wonder he refused to sell us arms to fight terror boys. lil wonder he offered phoney help which Gej turned down. lil wonder they stopped buying crude from us, lil wonder they have been prophesying doom for themselves in 2o15 and not Nigeria..... lil wonder the naira gained a lil weight at the pronouncement of the election result.... all done to frustrate the incumbent government aint it?

should u not know this young blood, the US puts its interest above that of any nation, and where there is milk, they wudnt mind raising fake dust to snuff out any opposition

sweet transition? hold your breath on that.

nonetheless, the will of the Lord be done

1 Like

Re: Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega by sukkot: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. His bullet had his name on it - pow!!! grin

But David Cameron is the biggest meanie out of all of them. At least, Obama, Hollande, and Merkel congratulated him for saving himself. Cameron didn't even acknowledge him - he just congratulated the winner and Jega, and kept it moving. grin

GEJ isn't clueless after-all - the human survival instinct kicked in.
you hit the nail on the head with the bolded. thats what they are congratulating him for. for not being a dumbass and instead deciding to save himself and save them the effort and time and manpower required to kick his a55 back to otueke either dead or alive. he is a smart man. not as strong headed as ghaddafi wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.