Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria (30684 Views)

Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by rman: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Now that power has gone back to the north, I can see a few forumite from SS and SE talk an act exactly the way they claim northerners are when GEJ was in power.

North, SS and SE people are exactly two sides of the same coin.

Great kudos to Swesterners
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Texcoco(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
wierdpsycho:
no vex bros
Nothing do you,carry go.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by klbakare(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:
No single individual is capable of changing Nigeria.

We all must join hands to change Nigeria and the trigger can only be structural changes. One clear option is implementation of true federalism in this country to promote ingenuity in value creation and healthy competition across the regions.

Until then, am still laughing at the change agents and ignorant Nigerians.

bla bla bla....thanks for your suggestion but its becoming burdensome. Kindly preach another sermon
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Jman06(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
HE MUST CHANGE NIGERIA OO!

All these people making excuses for him already should go and die abeg.

ALL I NEED IS MY CHANGE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

So now that Buhari is there, change has suddenly become a gradual process? But with Jonathan, it was now or never. I smell double standard. Hypocrisy.

We are not giving Buhari any more time than Jonathan got. He has made some promises and we must hold him responsible for their fulfilment. Four years isn't too long. We shall see.

May God help Nigerians.
Brother, I believe GMB will perform more than Gej, Jonathan is a good man but his administration cannot save Nigeria, bcus it's too corrupt... if corruption can be wipe out of Nigeria, every other things will fall in place..
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by shakiru991(m): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Witi Almighty Allah power he wi b easy 4 him
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Alexk2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
He will not find it hard in Jesus name....by His grace, nigeria will get it right under GMB in Jesus name...amen
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by apolonius(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op,change anywhere is never easy yet Nigerians voted for Buhari because they believe he has the capacity and radical competence to change Nigeria.

Not even ignorant speculations on imagined inabilities and obstacles can change the date Nigeria now has with history in electing this visionary leader.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
rman:
Now that power has gone back to the north, I can see a few forumite from SS and SE talk an act exactly the way they claim northerners are when GEJ was in power.

North, SS and SE people are exactly two sides of the same coin.

Great kudos to Swesterners

The chameleons that can't take a stand but change with the tide?
That's exactly what you are saying o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by cooluc(f): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
He needs our support n prayers...you don't just sit fold your hands and make illogical conclusions before the actual time!! Haba
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Babyosisi, do you really expect GMB to enthroned true federalism, knowing fully well his people are the biggest beneficiaries of the current system that has bred waste, corruption and backwardness?

That was wishful thinking on my part and if he had the balls to do that it will be a step to change
As long as everyone is gathering with almajiri plates for the quarterly share of oil money from the niger delta,there can never be change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by oduz: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

How can change happen with tinubu calling the shots?
Tell us how possible that is
The man that made state governors contribute millions of state money to his birthday
The man that grabbed public land for his private business and takes a large chunk of Lagos resources
Installed his wife,brother in law and daughter and anyone he wished into the affairs of the state
Can't you folks be sincere to yourselves

How can Buhari shout change when state resources were used for his campaign?

But all that (IF True) cost us less than our missing $20b! (IF True)

'Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty'
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

We all must join hands to change Nigeria and the trigger can only be structural changes. One clear option is implementation of true federalism in this country to promote ingenuity in value creation and healthy competition across the regions.

Some people wont know that the fatest structure that will change Nigeria is federalism that is National confab report and it likes, most people dnt understand how the country should genuinely work. We need to make Nigeria work with collective efforts. Aside this Nigeria wont work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by poseidon12: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

Exactly. Anything short of a true federal system for Nigeria would be a waste of time. They need to, as a matter of urgency, implement the recommendations of the national conference.
If Buhari makes that happen, then he would set this country on the path of real progress and unity. It would then become easier to tackle corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kingspin:
Some people wont know that the fatest structure that will change Nigeria is federalism that is National confab report and it likes, most people dnt understand how the country should genuinely work. We need to make Nigeria work with collective efforts. Aside this Nigeria wont work.

Who were the people that kicked against it?
The core north and some Yorubas
They are the two groups that want a continual pillage of the Niger delta till eternity
The core north I can understand,they are used to hand outs but I cannot understand why Yorubas are scared of allowing people use the resources in their land to develop their regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Flets:

Some people wont know that the fatest structure that will change Nigeria is federalism that is National confab report and it likes, most people dnt understand how the country should genuinely work. We need to make Nigeria work with collective efforts. Aside this Nigeria wont work..
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
petitmonde:
He will do his best!
Two of the major problems of ds country are bad leadership and corruption.incidentally buahri has been known for his good leadership and stance against corruption which he emphatically stressed during campaign.

That's what's written on the back of the book. If you open it you would read where hes totally surrounded by corruption itself in his hand of followers.

The north entirely coming in his support you think its cos they even understand what the word change means? All theyre interested in is for the presidency to be in their region cos they believe its their birthright all those figures they were churning out like seriously do you believe them? People going about saying if he doesn't perform well we will vote him about. Yeah like thats going to happen. You've handed power to the north now deal with it.

He promised heaven and hell during the campaign period now before swearing in we are already being prepared soft landing in excuses for failure. First interview on bbc Africa after the results na mixtape the guy begin play.

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by fidelity03(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
YOU PEOPLE HAVE FAILED. IT MAY NOT BE EASY BUT IT HAS STARTED ALREADY, EVEN THOUGH HE IS YET TO BE SWORN IN.

Kindly double check this for me:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of. Nigerian systems' sanitation.

1. Nigeria army finds Buhari's certificate;

2. Missing $20b found with Zenith bank;

3. NTA calling GMB masters degree holder;

4. Dezieni visits Abdulsalami;

5. Industrial training funds began payment of outstanding they have been owing students for more than 2yr
6. Nig stock market recorded a gain of # 906b , biggest gain in 50yrs;

7. Naira made a gain of #27 against the dollar

8. Numerous filling stations that were padlocked under
the pretext of fuel scarcity suddenly opened gates for business.

The war on corruption and indiscipline has already started....
Goat all these things you mentioned is being done by GEJ, GMB is not yet sworn in

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by juman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Unless if he is not serious, change is not difficult. Just do the right thing everything will be in place.

The president need to be discipline, sincere, committed and ready to move the country forward.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Idiot he can't be Moses.he's an Islam

Another brainwash dude
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

That's what's written in the back of the book. If you open it you would read where hes totally surrounded by corruption itself in his hand of followers.

The north entirely coming in his support you think its cos they even understand what the word change means? All theyre interested in is for the presidency to be in their region cos they believe its their birthright all those figures they were churning out like seriously do you believe them? People going about saying if he doesn't perform well we will vote him about. Yeah like thats going to happen. You've handed power to the north now deal with it.

He promised heaven and hell during the campaign period now before swearing in we are already being prepared soft landing in excuses for failure. First interview on bbc Africa after the results na mixtape the guy begin play.

Yeye dey smell.

Even when they asked him how he will crush boko haram his answer and question was "crush them with what"?
Imagine that
Maybe he will crush them with change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

How can change happen with tinubu calling the shots?
Tell us how possible that is
The man that made state governors contribute millions of state money to his birthday
The man that grabbed public land for his private business and takes a large chunk of Lagos resources
Installed his wife,brother in law and daughter and anyone he wished into the affairs of the state
Can't you folks be sincere to yourselves

How can Buhari shout change when state resources were used for his campaign?

Like x 100billion times

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Even when they asked him how he will crush boko haram his answer was crush them with what?
Imagine that

I almost fell off the chair when I saw that part had to go to YouTube to be sure of what I heard then. If ever hypocrisy was a sport...

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Even when they asked him how he will crush boko haram his answer and question was "crush them with what"?
Imagine that Maybe he will crush them with change

Unfortunately coins are no more in circulation

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
refreshrate:

I almost fell off the chair when I saw that part had to go to YouTube to be sure of what I heard then. If ever hypocrisy was a sport...

This was why the man didn't show up in any debates
He lacks specifics
How can you have an opportunity right after you won a fierce election to tell the world how you will handle the main crisis in the country and you retort like a child
I didn't laugh
I almost cried seeing that
Totally clueless
It was almost like he was angry with the reporter for daring to use the word crush and boko haram together

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by remirez07(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
WarRLaY:
i believe change occurs gradually , General Buhari is our Moses, Joshua is still coming ..
WarRLaY:
i believe change occurs gradually , General Buhari is our Moses, Joshua is still coming ..
WarRLaY:
how many of you is buhari his moses and co? Am not inclusive tho.... He will never be my own Moses.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
juman:
Unless if he is not serious, change is not difficult. Just do the right thing everything will be in place.

The president need to be discipline, sincere, committed and ready to move the country forward.

Unfortunately take a look at the wagon he rides on and tell me this is possible with that crew that got him there.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
fidelity03:
Goat all these things you mentioned is being done by GEJ, GMB is not yet sworn in

Why call me Goat! ARE YOU A MAD MAN? angry

YOU MUST BE ST,UPID!
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by refreshrate: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

This was why the man didn't show up in any debates
He lacks specifics
How can you have an opportunity right after you won a fierce election to tell the world how you will handle the main crisis in the country and you retort like a child
I didn't laugh
I almost cried seeing that
Totally clueless
It was almost like he was angry with the reporter for daring to use the word crush and boko haram together

Less than useless you mean?

His body language in the interview was that of someone being iritated.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Filmewell(f): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
they have started giving excuses why buhari should not work. i will keep on saying it. nigerians will regret this decision
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Who were the people that kicked against it?
The core north and some Yorubas
They are the two groups that want a continual pillage of the Niger delta till eternity
The core north I can understand,they are used to hand outs but I cannot understand why Yorubas are scared of allowing people use the resources in their land to develop their regions
It is greediness and laziness to continue with the scam and shadow called one Nigeria that made some persons join Change than structure Nigeria. Change is not fixed unlike struture. We need re-structure pass change. To get it right we need a structure devoured of cheating to get this project called Nigeria working. Untilll then restructure remain a desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Learn: Senegal Gets Rid Of Its Senate To Save Money / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.