Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria (30683 Views)

Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Apex32:

I dnt discriminate I pray for all our political leaders it's now left for them to allow God to used them or satan

Simple question requires simple answer

Did you pray for GEJ ?
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by egobetatoday: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
omogidi234:

Thanks. There are a lot of us who have been doing things differently. What we need is a President who would lead and encourage us, it would then become easy for us to follow. He would not to be the one to do the change, what he need is to diplomatically change the orientation, lead by example and surround himself with people who believe in the change.

exactly my point.

surround himself with people who believe in the change... people like Ahmed Tinubu of course!!??
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by JosephPhilip: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
I do hope we start the changes right from our individual houses.

Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by miqos02(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Taylor86:
some nigerians are very gullible and naive, what does Buhari hav to offer us, hw can a sane educated nigerian thinks he/she can

1. stabilize world oil price

2. make N1 = 1 dollar

3. pretend to be corrupt free but has tinubu, obj, shekau as close pals

even an angel of God hu hv not fasted for weeks cant do these things

as for me and my family we know d illiterate has nothing to offer take him serious at ur own peril

my name is taylor86 AKA quote me and die
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Taylor86:
some nigerians are very gullible and naive, what does Buhari hav to offer us, hw can a sane educated nigerian thinks he/she can

1. stabilize world oil price

2. make N1 = 1 dollar

3. pretend to be corrupt free but has tinubu, obj, shekau as close pals

even an angel of God hu hv not fasted for weeks cant do these things

as for me and my family we know d illiterate has nothing to offer take him serious at ur own peril

my name is taylor86 AKA quote me and die
you know this is how fani kayode,okupe and patience started now they are humble(fem we no hear again)

1. Stabilise(local) oil price not world oil price(your poor education/intelligence explains lack of understanding of context)

2. Dollar redenomibation(ghana has done it,soludo wanted to do it)cosmetic for the most part.

3.that them tinubu is corrupt does not mean buhari is corrupt.besides they're a means to an end(better nigeria )
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
RockMaxi:
Buhari as a military man is totally different as Buhari as a politician. Unless he is able to break all the barriers in our constitution, he may find it difficult to act all alone. undecided

You underestimate the power of the presidency. Shiee you underestimate the power of a Dedicated individual
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by mapet: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
You guys are just ventilating unnecessarily. I think we should develop the habit of critiquing articles regardless of the source and not just regurgitate them as facts

1. I know not of anywhere in law that specify that we must have 36+ ministers and they must come from each state.
2. APC had always complained of the ridiculousness of recurrent expenditure, so logic dictates that they cut it big time
3. On the issue of snuffing out Boko Haram, what we clamour for is a concerted effort to equip our military adequately, coordinate intelligence with other neighouring countries to choke BH sources of weapons and financial supply.......and free our Chibok girls. These are tangible measures to rate performance in that regard. The letheargy and inneptitude of GEJ in handling the nations Security(Imagine, an NSA official being a PDP poll agent!!!! you want to weep for this country) is enough for us to know what should be the minimum acceptable standard.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Apex32: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Simple question requires simple answer

Did you pray for GEJ ?
Very sure
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Eshinwaju: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
babyosisi:

So this is the change?
Butt licking means change?
The dollar gained momentum when obama took office
It happens whenever a new admin comes in,no biggie
The nigerian stock market made a great leap during Jonathan's administration and Nigeria was said to almost surpass South Africa as the leading African power nation .
Una no dey read news?

u r a fool.....idiotic tribalistic......ur hate will kill u......n ur life... grin grin
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by masqot(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
GMB needs time get only one thing right and everything will fall in line. I wish him GODLUCK!
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by edydamsel(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
now apc is known for corruption free while pdp is full of corrupt people,forgetting that the keyleaders of apc were in pdp. What is the difference?? The problem of nigeria started 16years ago,was it not under obj administration?was amechi not in pdp? I am watching the saints of change changing in 4years time
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by BlackTechnology: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
mapet:
You guys are just ventilating unnecessarily. I think we should develop the habit of critiquing articles regardless of the source and not just regurgitate them as facts

1. I know not of anywhere in law that specify that we must have 36+ ministers and they must come from each state.
2. APC had always complained of the ridiculousness of recurrent expenditure, so logic dictates that they cut it big time
3. On the issue of snuffing out Boko Haram, what we clamour for is a concerted effort to equip our military adequately, coordinate intelligence with other neighouring countries to choke BH sources of weapons and financial supply.......and free our Chibok girls. These are tangible measures to rate performance in that regard. The letheargy and inneptitude of GEJ in handling the nations Security(Imagine, an NSA official being a PDP poll agent!!!! you want to weep for this country) is enough for us to know what should be the minimum acceptable standard.

You guys have 4yrs to prove us wrong

APC = All Progressive Corruption

When is Buhari probing Tinubu and OBJ grin
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Horus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
NosoChic:
It is not a question of MAY....It is WILL

Buhari WILL find it difficult to change Nigeria . Our problem goes beyond the resources....Nigerians suffer a MENTALITY problem. To change the mindset of a people under a democratic dispensation is a herculean task.

In addition, the task to make Nigeria better is our COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY.

I agree with you here. The Government in Nigeria is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Nigeria. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors.
If the collective consciousness in Nigeria is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with natural law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of government. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Nigeria is positive, integrated, and coherent, then the government will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Nigeria wish to be protected from corruption in government, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Precioussilas10: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
chingydaboss:
My brother.. if u r nt a Chosen, u need to hurry to b a chosen.. once ur a chosen, ur protected..

Abeg try com again..
M an old member
I go try come.They preach undiluted world of God
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by myproperty(m): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
YOU PEOPLE HAVE FAILED. IT MAY NOT BE EASY BUT IT HAS STARTED ALREADY, EVEN THOUGH HE IS YET TO BE SWORN IN.

Kindly double check this for me:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of. Nigerian systems' sanitation.

1. Nigeria army finds Buhari's certificate;

2. Missing $20b found with Zenith bank;

3. NTA calling GMB masters degree holder;

4. Dezieni visits Abdulsalami;

5. Industrial training funds began payment of outstanding they have been owing students for more than 2yrs;

6. Nig stock market recorded a gain of # 906b , biggest gain in 50yrs;

7. Naira made a gain of #27 against the dollar

8. Numerous filling stations that were padlocked under
the pretext of fuel scarcity suddenly opened gates for business.

The war on corruption and indiscipline has already started....

Another form of lies or propaganda. Na wao
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2015
myproperty:

Another form of lies or propaganda. Na wao
Na real wa
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by chingydaboss(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Tru bro..
Precioussilas10:
I go try come.They preach undiluted world of God
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
i believe change occurs gradually , General Buhari is our Moses, Joshua is still coming ..

Noooooooo, change is automatic. buhari has less than 4 years to complete all his promises, or else 2019 will be very hot for him and his BP.
Re: Buhari May Find It Hard To Change Nigeria by Horus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OqTTGQPzIQ

[size=15pt]Impact of Buhari's victory on Nigeria economy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Buhari Well Wishers Storm Ekiti State For "Welcome Back" Rally (Photos) / Stella Oduah's First Public Statement After MBA Scandal: She's In Brazil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.