Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241882 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by shurlermoz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
The first point is the key one, at least from my experience.

When she keeps telling you there will be no show when she comes around, Omo na babanla green light.
Before I used to argue about it but now I just say "ur wish is my command" and get my CD ready.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
charmingeyes:

Who does that? undecided

Didn't you see where I stated that it was a sarcastic statement....
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Princephelar:

U very ryt bro. D most painful part is d unsoberness of dis generation in wat JOSEPH called SIN... I jez dnt undastand d point wea we started losing our moral values... Tnx to d movies and music vdioz... LUBISH lik u said... And I kno somonez gonna definitely av ish wit dese two comments. say somin lik "itz dea lives and deaz freedom of expression" bt guess wat dt sametin applies and dtz why I can voice my opinion witout ur persmision (to whom it may concern)

#LifezTooShortForFrivolity

Why do you think we have divorce?

Its because of the ex factor, the insecurity that comes with it.

Imagine a man with a dick size of 12inches have dated your wife before she got married to you and yo have 7inch dick, do you know you will fooling yourself thinking you wife is enjoying you when all she does is close her eyes and imagine she is making out with the other guy?

Not that there is anything wrong with your 7inc stick but the fcat that she has had an ex with a bigger one that she is used to will just not make her enjoy you and anyday she meets the old flame, she may likely cheat on you and divorce is knocking.

Comparison will always come to play wheras if a lady marries the man that disvirgins her at least divorce will reduce and the man will place so much value on her. This was how GOD made it but satan has destroyed the original setting and we have the impunity and indemnity to discuss this satanic,babaric and hellish topic.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by whizqueen(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
formular123triol:
these are my girlfriend's signs
Grin~
Abeg,no crucify me ooooO
Fixed cool
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by chocolateniara(f): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don dey watch you since. beware!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by TheChosenOne1: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Toks2008:

I will pretend i never read this because i expect you to understand better talking about the hymen barrier and even the ladies who claim they are into hard activities and have broken hymen could be right.

Its baseless for a lady to lie about been a virgin because someday somehow the truth will always come out.

Please get me right, i know that virginity is no longer in vogue BUT WE CAN BRING IT BACK BY TRAINING OUR DAUGHTERS WELL.

We need to strat getting things back in order. Enough of these dating lies and tell your daughter to date only when she is ready for mariage because dating a man for donkey years is no assurance of marital bliss but only an avenue for that guy to use your daughter dry and dump her in most cases.
I understand your point from A-Z....what if she did have sex?..will u dis-own her by that?...don't let us forget there are exceptions to your write up and we humans aint perfect...

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by mikron(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

the ones wey neva come ur crib b4 na im we dey talk for here so cheesy
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by 2dice(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@diluted virgin grin grin grin grin

You said to keep my legs closed and he won't like that!
my child
why do you think so
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by fecosequence(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2015
is hot and why do u wear ur trousers wen ur in ur rum#wat els u wan mk she tel u
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

The op's points re mostly for first timers...
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by CyberWolf: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2015
refreshrate:

Test fire they wanted a party and you slacked ol boy your gist go don go round say you no get action! You dey there they look for test. test ko exam ni.
choi this guy!
grin..You will not understand sha..The whole thing was complicated.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tolaxin(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Na everything we go dey see for front page Even all your trash tread undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
I understand your point from A-Z....what if she did have sex?..will u dis-own her by that?...don't let us forget there are exceptions to your write up and we humans aint perfect...

Bro honestly if i begin to elucidate on this matter page go full.

What stops a lady to get married at 25 or even 23? Economy situation and unrealistic expectations.

Our parents will ask you what does your boyfriend do?tell them he is still struggling and they say NOOOO he cant take care of you and our ladies are also quick to say "my guy is not ready for marriage because he has not..."

But this same guy who cant take care of you bleeps you to stupor and when he is probably ready will go for another lady.

These are some reasons why our ladies tend to give in because of their sexual drive. I was a virgin perse till i was 26 and tell me why a lady cant be a virgin till 25?

If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever teh money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.

Let me just stop her abeg.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

This is no joke friend. I get pissed when i read some stuffs. Imagine the title "10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends"

Is there suppose to be sex between two unmarried people? but because the world has gone crazy we now do these crazy things with impunity.

Sex is sacred and must be between two married couple but today we see a lady sleeping recklessly about and a lady of 25 have probably gone through about 5 broken affairs all of which she has been bleeped severely ARRANT RUBBISH!

This same lady will still be forming levels and claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when she ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her teribly used body.

Call me archaic if you like but some things just dont make sense and this is why i will tell my daughters that if they ever get disvirgined by any other man except their hubby, i will not spend a dime on their wedding. We need to start getting proper decorum back into the lives of the generation to come.

This is why divorce is prevalent because the ex factor must always come into play but if every lady married the man that disvirgins them, we will hardly see one divorce case.

You go hear bride price of about 500k for just one stup1d girl were men don see her yansh tire.

I don swear say if I go marry naija girl,
Na 1k I go pay for brides price.
Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by refreshrate: 12:06am On Apr 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin..You will not understand sha..The whole thing was complicated.

i dont want to understand anything just promise me such will never happen again. oya promise
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
Kai you be clown grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by mizkeleke(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2015
femi4:
Can I have that babe behind you?
Lol.......
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:

You go hear bride price of about 500k for just one stup1d girl were men don see her yansh tire.

I don swear say if I go marry naija girl,
Na 1k I go pay for brides price.
Take it or leave it

No no my guy,

There are decent Nigeria ladies and when you find one please pay well on her.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by mizkeleke(f): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
So which ones are you guilty of ?

Remember no pretender will make heaven cool
Lol.......No 5 and 8 grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

No no my guy,

There are decent Nigeria ladies and when you find one please pay well on her.

My brother!!

Were you won see decent one,

Many fake decent one dey. And them plenty die.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Bro honestly if i begin to elucidate on this matter page go full.
What stops a lady to get married at 25 or even 23? Economy situation and unrealistic expectations.
Our parents will ask you what does your boyfriend do?tell them he is still struggling and they say NOOOO he cant take care of you and our ladies are also quick to say "my guy is not ready for marriage because he has not..."
But this same guy who cant take care of you bleeps you to stupor and when he is probably ready will go for another lady.
These are some reasons why our ladies tend to give in because of their sexual drive. I was a virgin perse till i was 26 and tell me why a lady cant be a virgin till 25?
If a lady falls in love with a man and the guy is ready to start sleeping with you then he should as well be ready to marry you as long as he has a roof over his head and struggling and the girls parent should encourage both parties to do a wedding they are capable of and whenever teh money comes they can do a bigger and more expensive wedding.
Let me just stop her abeg.

Let me warn ladies...

We guys are opportunists,lions,vipers and we will waste no time getting into your goodybag if you allow us. Please think and i mean think..

You say that guy is not ready for marriage and you cook for him, he bleeps you front and back and sometimes you spend the night in his place please what are you dummy? A WIFE OF-COURSE because i dont see any other duty a wife does that is different from what you are doing.

Hold your body.. Its not difficult trust me it is not.Stop leting guys take undue advantage of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
Y are u exposing us ni
Most of them are so true.....Lol
chai c dis girl!!! so uve started having sex? i will tell mommy,daddy,pastor,teacher nd broda 4 u.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by leofab(f): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2015
youngdude1:
dnt knw sef
its AKA for 'Frontpage'
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by arcbay(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2015
I've never seen any of the aforementioned lines as a criteria for judgement... With a lady u're in a r/ship with, u don't need signs, it just comes naturally.

I think u only need signs when dealing with a casual female friend who comes visiting...
When u use any of the listed methods as criteria, u might miss the true intent of the female friend and end up soiling ur reputation.
Well, only one works for me... The moment a lady comes visiting, probably I play a movie and she protests she doesn't like it, instead of asking nicely, she gets into a struggle for the remote control, and accidentally u brush each other's sensitive parts, action sets in..Now that's a green light!!!

Or she'll sure look for a way to bring up something u can struggle over. I remember a time I had this crush, she came visiting, my fone rang a number of times and I attended to the calls, she sheepishly protested that my callers are depriving her my attention. The next time it rang, she seized my fone and said "come get it"...That's all I remember, the next is history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by bronzemannuels(f): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote]
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, , I don't even know what a kitty-cat looks like tongue
shocked *Hand him bible* swear. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by NobleG1(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2015
"Please can I kiss you?" Really? I hate to see small boys trying to get laid by taking permission.

If you wanna kiss a girl, all you need is the right time. And you have to make the right time happien. When the time comes, just go for the kiss.

Go slowly to her face while gently holding her back neck (with one hand right under her hair), then she will relax and give you her mouth to kiss her to nothingness.

Don't act like an animal going for a kill. Be very gentle and don't pump your saliva into her mouth. Have as little saliva in your mouth as possible. And know when to back off.

If she doesn't want a kiss, respect that. You can give her a peck. If she doesn't want your peck, you are doomed. Move on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by mizkeleke(f): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2015
softapple:
chai c dis girl!!! so uve started having sex? i will tell mommy,daddy,pastor,teacher nd broda 4 u.
Shaking my eyelashes for you
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Krisddon: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Brandnew2:
Lol!

A girl once told me I was boring. As an undergrad, I really didn't get it. She still open book dey teach me about female anatomy. grin guy still no take action. Na so the girl just leave me there o!.

She was a medical student by the way.

That was then sha! cheesy
Female medical practitioners no use sex play oh! Fear nurse!

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by puffynana(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

Nigga u a fucker...... Made my lafta wake my neighbours 0027hrs

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by alexx187(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
una don kolo for dis thread........baba were ni awon boyz yi sha...........smh.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by gabriplane(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
grin
cashpaulo:
....hahahahahaha abeg gist us ....what later happened?
guy you be amebo oooo!.... grin
cashpaulo:
....hahahahahaha abeg gist us ....what later happened?
guy you be amebo oooo!....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.