Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

‎ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2780 Views)

Let's Talk About How To Reconnect Your Emotional Feelings In A Dying Relatnshp / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / What Kind Of Emotional Feelings Is This?? Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by whisp3r(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi everyone,

Am not going to start by saying I know someone that need advice or crap like dat. Reason is Am the one in need of advice

Let me hit the nail on the head, I have issues with my feelings, I don't mean to brag but I am more of the guy that can get any lady to fall in love with me.

The problem is that I have never felt any strong feelings for anyone. I keep on hearing how people say they are in love.

It keeps me pondering why can't I fall in love.

Now my question
Is it normal or is something wrong with my physiology.

FYI I just can't get emotionally attached to a person, not that I don't feel intimate with them.

I just date to prevent the society from nagging

Please be WARNED kindly refrain from insults and derailing the thread.

Thanks in advance cool
Re: ‎ by elantraceey(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't worry , you've not met the right girl yet . Most of the people that screams love here and there have actually not felt it so you're not alone .

1 Like

Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Don't worry , you've not met the right girl yet . Most of the people that screams love here and there have actually not felt it so you're not alone .

Thanks a lot I really feel encouraged by your words smiley
Re: ‎ by elantraceey(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:

Thanks a lot I really feel encouraged by your words smiley

You're welcome smiley
Re: ‎ by TheChosenOne1: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:
Hi everyone,

Am not going to start by saying I know someone that need advice or crap like dat. Reason is Am the one in need of advice

Let me hit the nail on the head, I have issues with my feelings, I don't mean to brag but I am more of the guy that can get any lady to fall in love with me.

The problem is that I have never felt any strong feelings for anyone. I keep on hearing how people say they are in love.

It keeps me pondering why can't I fall in love.

Now my question
Is it normal or is something wrong with my physiology.

FYI I just can't get emotionally attached to a person, not that I don't feel intimate with them.

I just date to prevent the society from nagging

Please be WARNED kindly refrain from insults and derailing the thread.

Thanks in advance cool
Used to think I'm the only one this is happening to....I can't just get emotionally attached to a person too...been in 4 relationships till date...I had issues with the first one(she cheated) and ended the last three myself(no-concrete reason/s)...I think I'll subscribe to elantraceey's view...
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Used to think I'm the only one this is happening to....I can't just get emotionally attached to a person too...been in 4 relationships till date...I had issues with the first one(she cheated) and ended the last three myself(no-concrete reason/s)...

Thank God am not the only one grin
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
@TheChosenOne1 I always thought I had something wrong with me, wanted to even go for therapy
Re: ‎ by LewisO: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yeah! I totally agree with you, many guys are like that, maybe because they had being heartbroken by a lady in the past in which they had given there fragile heart ♥ to, and they don't want to fall into that again so they decided not to fall in love with any other lady till when they are fully prepared for marriage.

But later u still have to fall in love just because of marriage to be in an euphoria with your woman.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
LewisO:
Reading...

waiting for analysis @ LewisO
Re: ‎ by kinglekan: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Elantraceey has said it all. Just chill and take ur time. Plus don't go around hurting ladies by dating them cos the society deems it fit to be in a relationship at a particular age.

You might not be emotionally attracted to her and its best you keep it platonic cos she might be attached emotionally to you if you go ahead to start dating her.

When you find the right person, you would know.

My advice simply is;

Make friends and don't break hearts.
Re: ‎ by tohpahz(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Elantraceey has said it all. Just chill and take ur time. Plus don't go around hurting ladies by dating them cos the society deems it fit to be in a relationship at a particular age.

You might not be emotionally attracted to her and its best you keep it platonic cos she might be attached emotionally to you if you go ahead to start dating her.

My advice simply is;

Relationship master cheesy
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

My advice simply is;

Thanks, before I enter a relationship I always make it a point to let them know how I feel, but it all ends the same.
By the time I want to call the relationship off they would ve gotten emotionally attached to me, making it look like am a bad person
Re: ‎ by spacefreak: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:

Thanks, before I enter a relationship I always make it a point to let them know how I feel, but it all ends the same.
By the time I want to call the relationship off they would ve gotten emotionally attached to me, making it look like am a bad person

I know exactly how you feel bro. Maybe with time things will get to change.
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
spacefreak:

I know exactly how you feel bro. Maybe with time things will get to change.

Thanks for your kind words
Re: ‎ by mirexxx(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
you need to relax op
forget relationships for now!
take a vacation and cool your head! cheesy
Re: ‎ by spacefreak: 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:

Thanks for your kind words

You could do like me and deliberately avoid relationships till you feel you are ready to try again.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
you need to relax op
forget relationships for now!
take a vacation and cool your head! cheesy

Its not like am the one looking to start a relationship, it's just pursuing me no matter how far i run from it
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Are you a psychopath?

I'm serious.. it's more common than people think. Do you have strong feelings for family members?
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Lol e.g wink
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
I get question too,Am becoming heartless day by day cry,the emotional me is fading away cry
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rainess:
Are you a psychopath?

I'm serious.. it's more common than people think. Do you have strong feelings for family members?

Am not a psychopath o. Like i said earlier don't get me wrong i find it hard falling in love with someone am intimate with.

FYI being intimate with a person does not make you love that person
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:

Am not a psychopath o. Like i said earlier don't get me wrong i find it hard falling in love with someone am intimate with.

FYI being intimate with a person does not make you love that person

Maybe you should stop sleeping with people until you have feelings. Could be that is preventing the feelings from developing
Re: ‎ by Hila12(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Deeply present in everyone is the 'emotion' to feel anything (love inclusive) but it takes the 'right person' to provoke such feelings. This is simple, you don't feel emotionally attached because you haven't met a girl who has the way to your heart.

Don't be compelled to keep a relationship if the feelings aren't mutual - love is not a chore, it is something your heart expresses without your mind's permission.

Cheers.
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Rainess:

Maybe you should stop sleeping with people until you have feelings. Could be that is preventing the feelings from developing

Thanks for the advice. I will consider doing so smiley
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
When you come across that special someone, you wouldn't have to try.
Re: ‎ by whisp3r(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
When you come across that special someone, you wouldn't have to try.

Food for thought cool
Re: ‎ by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
guy focus on something else jare. what is love gan undecided. OVERATED BULLSHITT!!!angry
Re: ‎ by kinglekan: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
whisp3r:

Ofcause that's ladies for you. Their emotions would always take the better part of them. Plus they feel things would change and you would tend to love them as time goes on.

Only to be shocked and hrtbroken when things get sour. smiley
Re: ‎ by kinglekan: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ipledge:
I get question too,Am becoming heartless day by day cry,the emotional me is fading away cry

U too dey nack, na why. Hehehhe
Re: ‎ by kinglekan: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Relationship master cheesy

Baby u dey whine me bah?? grin
Re: ‎ by chimerase2: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op u need an ukwulicious relationship to turn ua amu on undecided
Re: ‎ by tohpahz(f): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Baby u dey whine me bah?? grin

No..i fit'nt dust u..
I say the truth!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Men Only Please! / 5 Ways To Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.