Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (50884 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Faraidi:
keep shut animal,I can even ba*g your sisters pussy also. ITK

Thank God you replied, the one person I am scared of is someone who wouldn't say anything. Oya let the steam out before you search for another underage to calm your libido...........u want to be praised.............okay......thumbs up man......una well done, keep up the great job ok? Don't stop.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by obi007(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] winkLET LOVE LEAD
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
hifaif:

No one will lock you up for accosting an underage girl. Moreover, the way you dudes talk reeks of ignorance.

Not every mature guy that accosts an underage girl wants sex. You can't help attractions and the bigger one: LOVE. It becomes a problem if you are generally drawn to underage girls.

As a psychologist, I have had a lot of mature guys run to me begging for therapy. You could see they were genuinely in love with the underage girls. Some of them would worry that they are paedophiles. But I would advise them to let the girls mature enough in mind and body, give them 5-6 years and see how their affections go.

FYI, I have had at least 3 of such guys who later married these underage girls(when they eventually came of age) and are doing fine.

However, I am not ruling out the fact that there are some irresponsible men out there who run after these underage girls for sex. But you should not judge all attractions the same way. A mature guy going after a mature lady can also either want Sex or a Relationship

All of these examples you mentioned are the exceptions and are very few. Hardly will you see these perverts wait till a little girl comes of age before wanting to have carnal knowledge with her. As you can see, its in the human subconcious to want to take advantage of someone way younger than you are. The responses from perverts here have proven you wrong. The attraction here is the Naivety in these little girls and before you know it, they have done the worst. It is best perverts/paedophiles learn to see little girls differently. Their minds are not mentally balanced and need a lot of tweaking. No man on this earth would allow any other oaf try to prey on his underaged daughter. If men learn to take this into their subconcious, little girls will not be taken advantage of. A lot of men have absolutely no self control even if a baby is involved.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Paulv(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
sandrahnaub:
it's allowed
hmm,shuld i spil it...sandy u're a beautiful damsel nd i like u.wish i can know u more.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by pelij18(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
mirexxx:
last year in skul
i was on my way to the supermarket
my grandpa's mate was in a car calling on me!!
excuse me! excuse me! following me with the car!
i just ignored him!
all this old Alhajis with 10 wives still going around chasing kids!

I was like....I'm 16! shocked
are you outta ur mind?? gringrin
you are 16
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
pelij18:
you are 16
u didn't read other comments where i said I'm not??
so one can't exaggerate in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by pelij18(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
u didn't read other comments where i said I'm not??
so one can't exaggerate in Nigeria??
probably you are 14
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mirexxx(f): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2015
pelij18:
probably you are 14
k
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Captain001(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I am yet to see anything wrong with dating a younger girl/older guy.
_As long as you(the older guy) gives her time to grow, avoid exploring her s*xually and help develop vital aspects of her life e.g mentally.

Dating a younger girl spares you the stress of "rushing into marriage", i.e a younger girl of like 17years wouldn't start pressuring you about marriage until 3yrs(+).
Withing those years, the young man can do something reasonable with his life.

You know women age faster too, no man wants his girlfriend turned wife looking older than him in few years.

I just love this Kachisbarbie, hardly is there a comment u make that is not worth multiple "likes". Time to get of my pinhole hideout.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

All of these examples you mentioned are the exceptions and are very few. Hardly will you see these perverts wait till a little girl comes of age before wanting to have carnal knowledge with her. As you can see, its in the human subconcious to want to take advantage of someone way younger than you are. The responses from perverts here have proven you wrong. The attraction here is the Naivety in these little girls and before you know it, they have done the worst. It is best perverts/paedophiles learn to see little girls differently. Their minds are not mentally balanced and need a lot of tweaking. No man on this earth would allow any other oaf try to prey on his underaged daughter. If men learn to take this into their subconcious, little girls will not be taken advantage of. A lot of men have absolutely no self control even if a baby is involved.

Mmm, I can't help but agree with you, though.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Captain001:

I just love this Kachisbarbie, hardly is there a comment u make that is not worth multiple "likes". Time to get of my pinhole hideout.

lols
I've been off-line, phone trouble.

Would holla soon.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tlovely:
and i saw ur reflection behind, looked straight into ur eyes and typed "U DNT KNOW SHIIT"
naaa, that was your own shadow betraying you. I don't stay behind clueless people. I confront them up front. keep deluding yourself.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by koyyess: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
solapex:

You judged me even tough I didn't give u answer. U also said my marriage is doomed. Why would u said that? Is so unfair. Well, I wish u what u wished me kk. U don't knw me and u don't knw the kind person I am. I don't knw u buh d way u are sounding shows u have low value system.
low value system you say? oh please, I'm not the 35yr old man who snicked into a secondary school to drool after an 18yr old girl. I could wish you a HML in advance. But control freaks never make good husbands. Good luck though.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by bossofallboss(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I know u feel protective and all, but luv comes in the most mysterious way. her mate myt not love her, but the oldie u rejectedyt be the one who's fly inluv with her.
buh I must still say its quite shameful. I can't imagine myself going for a 13 yrs old boi embarassed
hmmm bt u said early dat love cn make u fall in love wth 2mnth old,so y cnt u date a 13yrs old boy??
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by mike404(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
until you get caught. Peverted M0R0N angry
ARE YOU A PONMO SELLER
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by oshaosha2014(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2015
If the relationship between them is of good intention I dont see anything wrong in a guy dating what you call an 'underage'. Am not trying to be spiritual here but go check the bible, many of the prominent couples there have the husband taking 10 or more years from their wives. I don't even know how many years the first man on earth Adam had been living before eve was created out of him. I believe he must be advanced in age and still very youthful when eve came along.

You may say that's old school but I tell you, that's how you will have a balanced and more peaceful home. A man shld naturally be advanced in all aspect of life than his wife, so he can be the one she looks up to. And when you have a girl more younger it is easy for her to grow up with you, and learning from you. They are more faithful when you eventually married them.

Having a gal much younger will make you overlook a lot of her mistakes. Instead of abusing her you would want to correct her because she looks up to you and ready to learn. Peace of mind.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by oshaosha2014(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
grimandevil:

and d will never leave u. Lol. a friend of mine told me DAT. d Bae was wit him all through. when he had no money d Bae was der. when he was in deep mess d Bae was der. never left him. now d are planing to marry.

You have few of this guys around - that means well for what pple call underage. Sure, when you catch them young and innocent they will never leave you. Even when they are very advanced in a and you are still alive with them, they still look at you with the same respect as they have been having from the day you asked her out.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by adellam16(f): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
faith2ogesco:
d dude s got a point jor. Wen SOME of una follow old men finish una go come find ur agemate to marry...If I hear say I gree DAT one
r u better off? Some of una no dey knack d purry nd even marry d left over! Feeling like a super ode!
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by machi25(f): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2015
richidinho:

your moniker says u are machi25 female

So u are a male

Scammers alert
well am neither a scammer not a liar. Can't a female have a male friend anymore?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.