Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! (4928 Views)

Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
I noticed that some guys are now going after under age girls. They have thrown away shame, and no longer hide it.

You see some guys who are above 20, wooing a girl of 15, 16. for what?

guys, where are our pride?

cant they go after their mate?

They keep corrupting these girls, messing with their lives.
and these little girls no longer have respect for elders. you see them shouting at you, talking back at you. why? because some guys have thrown away their self worth.

If you are a guy, and you go after an under age girl. below 18. you are one of the problems we have in this country. and God almighty will visit you with his wrath.

Cc. Lalasticlala, Seun ishilove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by REIIGN(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amen bruh cool
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
That last part got Me gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
KissChrixx:
That last part got Me gringrin

It's true now
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by professorfal: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin
I'm not advocating the act but dude have you seen the asses on those minors??

9 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm convinced some Nigerian men would woo a newborn if there were a type of communication method that allowed for it, tbh they rape them so that's a start
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:
grin
like seriously ..
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
The minors are sexier kiss
I met Natasha yesterday, she's 17 now
....my junior back then, oh lawd cheesy
Her ass and b**bs.
Lemme not question God sha. grin

#YOLO

8 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
I don't even associate with minors.. Cuz I don't want any insults..
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Beckham14: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
The core northerners will avoid this thread. cool

14 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by yomi212(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its really bad oo,me no fit do dat kin tin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by pizzylee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
amen....I don't knw how dey find it interesting n not abusive

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
I don't even associate with minors.. Cuz I don't want any insults..
u sure?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
IemFava:
u sure?
am very sure.... Are u a minor?

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Dickson080(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
So whats the meaning of sweet 16? Have u seen a 16 yr old girl? Actually they are sometimes bigger than 22 yrs old girls Just asking o. As long as its not rape and she get boob not chest op forget that one.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by JONSYN7154: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:
grin
Guy you no fit kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by professorfal: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
richommie:
The minors are sexier kiss I met Natasha yesterday, she's 17 now ....my junior back then, oh lawd cheesy Her ass and b**bs. Lemme not question God sha. grin

#YOLO
cc Cutehector

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dickson080:
So whats the meaning of sweet 16? Have u seen a 16 yr old girl? Actually they are sometimes bigger than 22 yrs old girls Just asking o. As long as its not rape and she get boob not chest op forget that one.

**Spits**

Paedophile

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Amarabae(f): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its a silly act, it is sex starved guys that normally do that.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

cc Cutehector
lol don't be swayed by boobs and ass.. Else you will be messed up

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by babyfaceafrica: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Noted
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Stevengerd(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
That Thing They Vex Me I Swear! Child Abuse
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by REIIGN(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beckham14:
The core northerners will avoid this thread. cool

Paedophile thingz grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Optional2(f): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
lolz
and if they see an older guy around their little sisters they can pull the trigger..
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:
grin

Perv , that's what you are undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
pizzylee:
amen....I don't knw how dey find it interesting n not abusive

No shame at all

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Optional2:
lolz
and if they see an older guy around their little sisters they can pull the trigger..

Like seriously, they fit kill that person
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Beckham14: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
REIIGN:

Paedophile thingz grin
Lol, that's exactly the perfect word to describe them. grin
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dickson080:

You need help....

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by professorfal: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
ilotriouzAY:

Perv , that's what you are undecided

common mehn It sounds bad when you "say" it like that. I'm no perv.
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Magician1503(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
when some people will just be shouting ' taati billion for ya account' upandan.

they are the real problem gangan.
angry
Re: What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! by Homeboiy: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
In benin city under aged girls corrupt the overaged boys

them no dey gre say them b smalley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Unusual / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.