Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? (10032 Views)

Save Nigeria, Don't Condemn Us. We Are New To Democracy .. / Military Coup Option For Nigeria? Don't Commit Suicide!" Gumi Warns Military / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by lucabrasi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
UNLEASHED:

his expected goal is the same as all the other nigerian/african bashing mediums, neo liberalism,imperialism modern style all in a bid to keep nigeria in perpetual poverty,why should the westerners see anything good in lagos when fashola is running contrary to their usual expectations?if they did then fashola might be in danger of spreading that new way of doing things to nigerians and other states making us ledd dependent on the western world,knowing and fighting for our rights and leading other african countries in a united defiance of western world/values

@ lucabrasi
Fashola running contrary to their usual expectations? what expectations if i may ask?
their expectation of the usual nigerian corrupt politician/governor, hence theyr dissappointed and to mask their dissappointment,negative reports aimed at undermining the man's works and achievements e.t.c
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by sanyaele(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2009
Victoria Island on Oyin Jolayemi Street, last updated 6 min(s) 44 sec(s) ago
(Karimu Kotun Street -> Akin Adesola Street = 20% congestion) (Akin Adesola Street -> Karimu Kotun Street = 100% congestion)

Victoria Island on Sanusi Fafunwa Street, last updated 8 min(s) 42 sec(s) ago
(Akin Adesola Street -> Adetokunbo Ademola Street = 100% congestion) (Adetokunbo Ademola Street -> Akin Adesola Street = 90% congestion)

Victoria Island on Ajose Adeogun Street, last updated 54 min(s) 37 sec(s) ago
(Adetokunbo Ademola Street -> Ligali Ayorinde = 20% congestion) (Ligali Ayorinde -> Adetokunbo Ademola Street = 90% congestion)

Source: http://www.xtraffix.com

PLEASE contribute so others too can benefit
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by davidif: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2009
[size=28pt]EKO ILE[/size]
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by donsteady(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
The Muslim Animals says they dont want western education and I really don’t know why this genital idiotic Yar’dua is approving #14B to build versiy in caduna
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by paddylo1(m): 3:51am On Nov 06, 2009
EKO 4 Life, tell that white man that i have been to NEW york and its just as crowded, dirty, crime ridden as Lagos, perhaps even more,
and all u naija ppl abroad running down your country, u all apparently have no idea how negative headlines sell in america, if i went home to naija and played all the daily 10pm news stories of murder, shootings, rape, and killings going on daily on the streets of philadelphia and every nook and cranny of america, i swear most Nigerians will refuse to send their kids over here, nonsense,
ps, Nigeria has the 3rd largest UK expatriate community in the world, and most of them live in lagos, plus glasgow the most dangerous city in the western world is worse than eko, jo burg is worse than eko, hell even washington dc is a dangerous shithole, let the oyibo man go write about that, mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' / Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa / Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.