Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? (10030 Views)

Save Nigeria, Don't Condemn Us. We Are New To Democracy .. / Military Coup Option For Nigeria? Don't Commit Suicide!" Gumi Warns Military / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by tpia: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2009
Ok, now that we keep hearing the same music played over and over again, what do they expect we that live there should do? migrate to their country or just abandon Lagos because they said it's dangerous and not worth living?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
@Honeric, if you read the article, it is a traveler telling other travellers of what to expect. Just as any Nigerian would tell you if you chose to visit some place like Saudi Arabia, where you may want to avoid and why. Simple!! No need to take offence cause somehow does not consider your haven as the best in the world. It is easier when we accept that not all persons will love it as much as we and move on. Easy!!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Gekko(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2009
trust typical illiterate nigerians to base their world views on someone's personal opinion.

Please point out exactly what in my comment makes me an illiterate.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Honeric, if you read the article, it is a traveler telling other travellers of what to expect. Just as any Nigerian would tell you if you chose to visit some place like Saudi Arabia, where you may want to avoid and why. Simple!! No need to take offence cause somehow does not consider your haven as the best in the world. It is easier when we accept that not all persons will love it as much as we and move on. Easy!!

I am not against anyone giving his advice to any one who wants to listen, what i am against is feeding wrong information to the whole world just because you visited a state for maybe 2 days and claim the whole city is dangerous, dirt filled, unhealthy, hell and with the capital word "DON'T GO THERE". now tell me, should I smile to that?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2009
honeric01:

I am not against anyone giving his advice to any one who wants to listen, what i am against is feeding wrong information to the whole world just because you visited a state for maybe 2 days and claim the whole city is dangerous, dirt filled, unhealthy, hell and with the capital word "DON'T GO THERE". now tell me, should I smile to that?

Lol ,  The article was written back in january of last year. If Lagos was so clean then, why the recent actions by the Governor? Why the increased push to clean up the state? Why the people praising God that Oshodi finally moves? You sure say you are the only one who knows of Lagos and sees lagos as it really is?

Mind you, One man's Hell is another man's heaven. There are so many hells people live with in nigeria that most around the world would not even consider accepting.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by tpia: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by lucabrasi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2009
while lagos state has its own ups and downs same as any cosmopolitan city,writing articles or warning prospective travellers not to go there is at best crass ignorance and stupidity on the guy's part, it is common knowledge that money and big business attracts crime in any city in the world,and most importantly the situation in lagos state is being sorted out by the government and any balanced and sensible article should have highlighted that
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Lol , The article was written back in january of last year. If Lagos was so clean then, why the recent actions by the Governor? Why the increased push to clean up the state? Why the people praising God that Oshodi finally moves? You sure say you are the only one who knows of Lagos and sees lagos as it really is?

Mind you, One man's Hell is another man's heaven. There are so many hells people live with in Nigeria that most around the world would not even consider accepting.

I didn't know Oshodi is the whole Lagos, so because Oshodi is crowded and dirty, then the whole Lagos is dirty? He must have gotten that picture from the web or from a Nigeria, Or maybe he went asking, Please can you show me Oshodi so i can take some pictures??

When coming from the airport, you don't even get to pass through Oshodi, so how come he's showing oshodi in his illustration when driving from the airport? and mind you, The airport road is not always traffic-prone.
By the way, do you also believe that once you open your door in Traffic, you get robbed?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2009
lucabrasi:

while lagos state has its own ups and downs same as any cosmopolitan city,writing articles or warning prospective travellers not to go there is at best crass ignorance and stupidity on the guy's part, it is common knowledge that money and big business attracts crime in any city in the world,and most importantly the situation in lagos state is being sorted out by the government and any balanced and sensible article should have highlighted that

All they care about is the negative things about Nigeria, I am still waiting for any western Oriented articles showcasing the progress we are making in Lagos and Nigeria and also with pictures and fact. They are always Blind to that because it won't sell or make sense to them
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2009
honeric01:

I didn't know Oshodi is the whole Lagos, so because Oshodi is crowded and dirty, then the whole Lagos is dirty?
Seriously, is this what you want to base your argument on?

honeric01:

He must have gotten that picture from the web or from a Nigeria, Or maybe he went asking, Please can you show me Oshodi so i can take some pictures??
Seriously, is this how you want to argue his statements? Come on!!! Stop being so sentimental!

honeric01:

When coming from the airport, you don't even get to pass through Oshodi, so how come he's showing oshodi in his illustration when driving from the airport? and mind you, The airport road is not always traffic-prone.
By the way, do you also believe that once you open your door in Traffic, you get robbed?

Arrggh!! So there is absolutely no way that you can go from the airport through Oshodi, No way whatsoever? ROFLMAO!!!

honeric01:

The airport road is not always traffic-prone.
Last December that road was traffic prone. So it may not be always but it is sometimes and what is wrong with him stating that it was on the day he was driving from the airport to his final destination, which could have been somehere in Imota or Agboa!

honeric01:

Well, I got robbed when I was 15 by the bus conductor on the very bus I was on. This man may have been robbed when he opened the door in traffic. Who are you to say it NEVER happened to him?

Look . . . I see no reason why you should get all worked up because someone pointed out to other travelers that should travel at their own risk. I mean that is what we mostly do when we go down there so why is it suddenly horrible when a man from another country writes of similar?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by lucabrasi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
honeric01:

All they care about is the negative things about Nigeria, I am still waiting for any western Oriented articles showcasing the progress we are making in Lagos and Nigeria and also with pictures and fact. They are always Blind to that because it won't sell or make sense to them
exactly,all i know is that if we dont appreciate our own especially when they r trying to change the status quo,we shouldnt expect any foreigner to come celebrate the good things happening in lagos,what you should have even said to back up your comments is that, irrespective of what any foreigner is saying about any part of lagos,the most important thing which should be obvious to the "foreigner"if he was truelly sensible and objective is that "THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT ARE ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING TO CLEAR UP THESE EYESORES AND CRIME"
is the oshodi the same as it was just a couple of months ago?
is the aswani,ladipo e.t.c the same as it was a couple of months ago?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Seriously, is this what you want to base your argument on?
Seriously, is this how you want to argue his statements? Come on!!! Stop being so sentimental!
I am a Nigerian and i have to correct things not based on fact, no sentiments here

Arrggh!! So there is absolutely no way that you can go from the airport through Oshodi, No way whatsoever? ROFLMAO!!!
Last December that road was traffic prone. So it may not be always but it is sometimes and what is wrong with him stating that it was on the day he was driving from the airport to his final destination, which could have been somehere in Imota or Agboa!
When he wrote the article, he didn't say Oshodi is not along the Lagos Airport Road

Well, I got robbed when I was 15 by the bus conductor on the very bus I was on. This man may have been robbed when he opened the door in traffic. Who are you to say it NEVER happened to him?
So because you got robbed when you were 15, that means everyone gets robbed at Oshodi whenever they pass through it? and is this robbery thing only a Lagos thing?

Look . . . I see no reason why you should get all worked up because someone pointed out to other travelers that should travel at their own risk. I mean that is what we mostly do when we go down there so why is it suddenly horrible when a man from another country writes of similar?
Man, in case you don't know, this is my Country, i don't care whatever you people think of it, i live here and earn a living here, i should be the one talking, not those who hardly know a street name in Lagos, Lagos is small but very active and i can't claim there is no crime in Lagos, but to say It's dangerous for Humans is very disgusting, that mean it's only Animals that live here.

Bottom line, Alot of people living in Lagos can be in better health condition that those who live elsewhere, you can take it or leave it. i breathe this same Lagos air and everything around it. i ride on bikes almost everyday, yet the last time i was in the hospital for any illness was 1991, Tell me, how often do you think these people living in the western world visit the hospital since their cities is Heaven
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
honeric01:

I am a Nigerian and i have to correct things not based on fact, no sentiments here

You have yet to correct anything or offer up any fact. All you have just done is attack him from a sentimental point and claim that it is cause you are a Nigerian that you feel you are right in doing so. I am sorry but that is nothing but the old, attack first, listen later approach. It does not work!

honeric01:

When he wrote the article, he didn't say Oshodi is not along the Lagos Airport Road

Oh! He has to explicitly state that Oshodi is not along the lagos Airport road for his article to be correct? Jeezz!!! I hope you are not a member of any debate team .ROFLAMO!!

honeric01:

and is this robbery thing only a Lagos thing?

Arrggh!!! Because robbery is not Only a Lagos thing, it should not be mentioned? You are just UNBEWEABLE!! lol

honeric01:

Man, in case you don't know, this is my Country, i don't care whatever you people think of it, i live here and earn a living here, i should be the one talking, not those who hardly know a street name in Lagos, Lagos is small but very active and i can't claim there is no crime in Lagos, but to say It's dangerous for Humans is very disgusting, that mean it's only Animals that live here.

Well, what should we say of other Lagosians who live and earn a living right there in Lagos but agree with this man? Are they then not Nigerians? Are they not Lagosians? Is it not their own country as well? Again, stop being sentimental already!

honeric01:

Bottom line, Alot of people living in Lagos can be in better health condition that those who live elsewhere, you can take it or leave it. i breathe this same Lagos air and everything around it. i ride on bikes almost everyday, yet the last time i was in the hospital for any illness was 1991, Tell me, how often do you think these people living in the western world visit the hospital since their cities is Heaven

Well, it is not about how many times you visit the hospital or not. The fact is your own government does not seem to agree with your take and is hence been rushing to fix up/clean up and develop the state as much as he can as a result. If he thought as you did, he would see no reason to develop things at the rate that he has been now, would he? I am not sure you understand the health aspect of things but the fact that the country has a mortality age at 49 should tell you a lot.

Anywho, I know you are just going to blow over all this and come back with your “I LOVE NIGERIA” jingle coupled with more talk on how the man is wrong because he is not Nigerian. But sometimes we need to learn not to attack people for what they see but do better so they see that you are no longer as bad as you used to be. Reading your posts, takes me back to some old episodes of “Ramsey’s Nightmare” I watched a while back. One particular restaurant owner who had fungus growing in his kitchen and rotten food in his freezer kept insulting Ramsey for pointing all that out, by claiming that he ( the chef) knew his kitchen better and had yet to contract any food poisoning from eating food from the same freezer. I am sorry, just cause you have not experienced the bad does not mean the condition is acceptable.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by tpia: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by jensinmi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2009
Just wanted you guys to help me in rating this

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 - being extremely easy I can do with my eyes closed and 10 - being as easy as a camel passing through the eye of a needle) , how easy would you all say it is for a white person who is visiting Lagos for the first time to

1. Clear the Airport Area - go through customs and all of that.
2. Arrive at their destination in Lagos - Hotel or otherwise
3. Make it through the Night comfortably in most parts of Lagos.
4. Make it back to the Airport on their way back
5. Actually enjoy the particular experience
6. Be willing to recommend visiting to other people whose upbringing, past lifestyle, other attributes, as well as level of tolerance/ endurance he/she knows nothing about.

and then Please try to compare this same scenario with a Nigerian landing in JFK, New York for the first time.

Please post your rating
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by earTHMama: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2009
This kind of negative publicity does not help our economy in Nigeria. The writer exaggerated a lot of things, I must say and we should try our possible best to write more rebuttals than feed him our attention.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2009
jensinmi:

Just wanted you guys to help me in rating this

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 - being extremely easy I can do with my eyes closed and 10 - being as easy as a camel passing through the eye of a needle) , how easy would you all say it is for a white person who is visiting Lagos for the first time to

1. Clear the Airport Area - go through customs and all of that.
2. Arrive at their destination in Lagos - Hotel or otherwise
3. Make it through the Night comfortably in most parts of Lagos.
4. Make it back to the Airport on their way back
5. Actually enjoy the particular experience
6. Be willing to recommend visiting to other people whose upbringing, past lifestyle, other attributes, as well as level of tolerance/ endurance he/she knows nothing about.

and then Please try to compare this same scenario with a Nigerian landing in JFK, New York for the first time.

Please post your rating

How honest do you want us to be?  Do you want us to try to sell Nigeria to you Or do you want us to be as honest as we can be of the experience?? May I suggest that instead of comparing it to Landing in JFK, you maybe compare this to Landing in Johannesburg or something. lol
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by tpia: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by concrete: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2009
leave it to nigerians to defend the indefensible

cowards indeed **mscheww**

most of lagos is disgusting, filthy and crime-ridden

LOL at people denying that

i swear, Nigerians must really be in a league all their own
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Sammy107d(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2009
and where are you from? i bet ghana.

believe whatever u want to believe
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by ikeyman00(m): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2009
bbc 28oct 2008

Drug money 'tainting Ghana poll'

The UN says drug trafficking in West Africa is getting worse
Ghana's election campaign could be tarnished by money from West African drug trafficking, an official has said.

Kwesi Aning, head of research at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre, said the "very fabric" of Ghanaian society was under threat.

His comments came as the UN warned in a report that West Africa risks becoming an epicentre for drug trafficking from South America to Europe.

Officials from West Africa are meeting in Cape Verde to discuss the problem.

Every year, at least 50 tonnes of cocaine from Andean countries are transported through West Africa towards Europe, where they are worth $2bn (£1.3bn), according to the UN.

The problem is getting worse, the UN says, with seizures of drugs representing the "tip of the iceberg".

Sniffer dogs

The UN says that along with Guinea-Bissau, Ghana is a major hub through which cocaine enters the region.

Mr Aning said he was alarmed at the amount of money being splashed around in Ghana ahead of presidential elections on 7 December.

"Some of these guys were my mates in school and they were not too successful, and they've been in politics for less than 10 years," he told the BBC.

"You don't make that kind of money in 10 years."

He said he was talking about people "running for parliament, who are ministers, wanting to run for president".

"It's not only about politics or politicians, it's about the police service, it's about customs, it's about immigration, it's about the judiciary, it's about our traditional institutions," he said.

"What I'm saying is that the very fabric of Ghanaian society is under threat."

Ghana's politicians say they are determined to fight drug trafficking, but many question whether the political will exists in a society where corruption is a major problem, BBC West Africa correspondent Will Ross reports.

Mr Aning said political rhetoric needed to be followed by action, suggesting there should be more sniffer dogs and better exchanges of intelligence.

Ghana's interior ministry has so far declined to grant an interview on drug trafficking.

The head of the UN office on drugs and crime, Antonio Maria Costa, said the conference in Cape Verde was important in calling attention to "the work that's needed to protect these countries so as to protect Europe".

He said economic weakness of West African states allows traffickers to prosper, and that corruption was also a problem.

"Some of the political leaders, or members of families of political leaders, some of the high officials, including law enforcement are involved, or in any event turn a benign eye."

Another UN official, Antonio Mazzitelli, said that despite these weaknesses, some states had begun to respond.

Singling out Guinea-Bissau, he said that "drug traffickers are starting to consider a lot of other options on the West African coast".

u see the ghana will continue to be a living joke! i mean just take a look and see how the mafia has affilates your ulgy ghana must go politicains. who u foolin fool? even john kofur hands aint clean neither!

drugs trafficers!!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by bawomolo(m): 3:41am On Jan 27, 2009

isn't western bias the same argument made for Zimbabwe until everything crumbled in front of our own eyes. The media is fuelled by Negatives. I guess the US media should block news about job layoffs and foreclosures with "progressive" news. There's enough "progressive" news on NTA, why do u need the western media to do that. Controversy and bad news sells, something that is abundant in Naija.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by honeric01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You have yet to correct anything or offer up any fact. All you have just done is attack him from a sentimental point and claim that it is cause you are a Nigerian that you feel you are right in doing so. I am sorry but that is nothing but the old, attack first, listen later approach. It does not work!

Oh! He has to explicitly state that Oshodi is not along the lagos Airport road for his article to be correct? Jeezz!!! I hope you are not a member of any debate team .ROFLAMO!!

Arrggh!!! Because robbery is not Only a Lagos thing, it should not be mentioned? You are just UNBEWEABLE!! lol

Well, what should we say of other Lagosians who live and earn a living right there in Lagos but agree with this man? Are they then not Nigerians? Are they not Lagosians? Is it not their own country as well? Again, stop being sentimental already!

Well, it is not about how many times you visit the hospital or not. The fact is your own government does not seem to agree with your take and is hence been rushing to fix up/clean up and develop the state as much as he can as a result. If he thought as you did, he would see no reason to develop things at the rate that he has been now, would he? I am not sure you understand the health aspect of things but the fact that the country has a mortality age at 49 should tell you a lot.

Anywho, I know you are just going to blow over all this and come back with your “I LOVE NIGERIA” jingle coupled with more talk on how the man is wrong because he is not Nigerian. But sometimes we need to learn not to attack people for what they see but do better so they see that you are no longer as bad as you used to be. Reading your posts, takes me back to some old episodes of “Ramsey’s Nightmare” I watched a while back. One particular restaurant owner who had fungus growing in his kitchen and rotten food in his freezer kept insulting Ramsey for pointing all that out, by claiming that he ( the chef) knew his kitchen better and had yet to contract any food poisoning from eating food from the same freezer. I am sorry, just cause you have not experienced the bad does not mean the condition is acceptable.

You know why i won't respond to this comments from you? because it's like a rotational comment from you, no end, like the way most primary school pupil sing national anthem.
Bottom line, i have never said Nigeria is clean or that Nigeria is the best, you trying to make me sound as if i don't see the bad things in Nigeria makes me think if truly you are arguing to make me see any fact.

Things we are discussing is a known thing in Nigeria, but not to the extent of how Outsiders paint it,

I am stopping here and won't debate any longer because i can see where you are driving this argument to. (driving towards insults and abusing eachother).

I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
honeric01:

You know why i won't respond to this comments from you? because it's like a rotational comment from you, no end, like the way most primary school pupil sing national anthem.
Bottom line, i have never said Nigeria is clean or that Nigeria is the best, you trying to make me sound as if i don't see the bad things in Nigeria makes me think if truly you are arguing to make me see any fact.

Things we are discussing is a known thing in Nigeria, but not to the extent of how Outsiders paint it,

I am stopping here and won't debate any longer because i can see where you are driving this argument to. (driving towards insults and abusing eachother).

I rest my case lipsrsealed

Well, glad you chose to end it cause I it was turning cyclical about 3 posts ago. Point is the man came to Nigeria and to him it was one of the worst he had ever seen at the time he was in it. You may not like that but that apparently was the man's opinion and he shared it with other travellers. You can not contest that because you have not been with him through all his travels. And trying to attack him the way you have been doing only shows you are trying hard to offer a petty retort which makes no sense. Like I said earlier, ONE MAN's HEAVEN IS ANOTHER MAN's HELL AND ONE MAN's HELL IS ANOTHER MAN'S HEAVEN! Take it or leave it Simple!!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by GoldCircle: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
I swear this article or thread does not deserve the attention it is currently getting! this is purely a matter of choice! If I (Goldcircle) believe that Lagos, Nigeria is the best place to live in the world and I have absolutely no hassles about that, it is purely my choice and I don't see why this should give another man headache! Those Nigerians that see absolutely nothing good in Nigeria,should keep their opinions to themselves and mind the business of their adopted countries, rather than waking up every day to post 1001 reasons why I shouldn't live in Nigeria on Nairaland.

it's my life! I'm loving it!Hate it or love it, this is Africa!! Motherland!!!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by BOSS7: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
_ _ do i smell a big-black-ass-man aka GoldCircle about licking some asses of big-black-imbecilic-unserious men aka naija governors, nawah, abeg komot for road make my pikin see better climate, ojare o! ewu Wetuo obi, indeed!

The insult on the writer is quite rude and unnecessary. Take the message and disregard the messenger. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Having said that, the writer is just stating the obvious, we know that Lagos (and Nigeria in general) has lots of ills. Maybe the writer is just doing his job, and but many know already how bad things are in Lagos so why criticise him. Welcome Mr Oyibo.

" If I knew something that would serve my country but would harm mankind, I would never reveal it; for I am a citizen of humanity first and by necessity, and a citizen of Nigeria second, and only by accident”.___ Anonymous

As Chief Emeka Ojukwu would say while describing his Most Beautiful Girl jewel of a wife, Bianca Onoh, in his “Because I Am Involved”, (I am paraphrasing here) “Saying that she is beautiful is like going to the Empire State building in New York and declaring: ‘this building is very tall’”

There is no reason why life should be better in Benin, Ghana, Gambia even Burkina Faso more than Nigeria, something is wrong somewhere. And the same should apply to cleanliness of surroundings.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by cre8tivity(f): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
it is totally unbelievable to witness how these lost boys do not know what they are missing at home. nigeria will continue to rise and i can assure you with confidence that more and more of you would be running back home. it is a matter of time.
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
GoldCircle:

I swear this article or thread does not deserve the attention it is currently getting! this is purely a matter of choice! If I (Goldcircle) believe that Lagos, Nigeria is the best place to live in the world and I have absolutely no hassles about that, it is purely my choice and I don't see why this should give another man headache! Those Nigerians that see absolutely nothing good in Nigeria,should keep their opinions to themselves and mind the business of their adopted countries, rather than waking up every day to post 1001 reasons why I shouldn't live in Nigeria on Nairaland.

it's my life! I'm loving it!Hate it or love it, this is Africa!! Motherland!!!

ROFLMAO!!! Yet those like you should freely express their opinions? WOW !!! Just when you think someone is trying to say something meaningful, he goes and inserts a rotten basket of eggs into it by opening his mouth too wide,  Lol

Do you see how disconnected your reasoning is?
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by GoldCircle: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

_ _ do i smell a big-black-ass-man aka GoldCircle about licking some asses of big-black-imbecilic-unserious men aka naija governors, nawah, abeg komot for road make my pikin see better climate, ojare o! ewu Wetuo obi, indeed!

Silence is absolutely the best answer for a big fool like you! You no know yourself!I sincerely do not wish to join issues with either you or your brother that calls himself a 'junkie'! You guys are a worthless bunch!I refuse to be part of your 'cheap' nairaland arguments and criticisms!

Nonsense!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
GoldCircle:

Silence is absolutely the best answer for a big fool like you! You no know yourself!I sincerely do not wish to join issues with either you or your brother that calls himself a 'junkie'! You guys are a worthless bunch!I refuse to be part of your 'cheap' nairaland arguments and criticisms!

Nonsense!

ROFLAMO!!! See response ooo!!!
Re: Lagos Nigeria, Don't Go There? by tpia: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.