Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3022901 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
bidexiii:

@vikkie I totally agree with you that those threats should not be taking with light hand/levity. And trust me SSS officials would av swung into action to verify such authenticity of there threats.

But forget it those people don't poses guided missiles or what ever they claim they have, it might be improvised bombs. And they can only bomb else where they can't get close to aso rock. The security is fucken tight cool
Not even CBN. I agreed too. What's more funny is the issue of saying "Nigeria will end this week"--as if they are God. I can't but Laugh Out Loud.
Even, the way the spokeman put his grammar in the script shows he must be a user of 2go.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
bidexiii:

@vikkie I totally agree with you that those threats should not be taking with light hand/levity. And trust me SSS officials would av swung into action to verify such authenticity of there threats.

But forget it those people don't poses guided missiles or what ever they claim they have, it might be improvised bombs. And they can only bomb else where they can't get close to aso rock. The security is fucken tight cool
. http://newtelegraphonline.com/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign-conspiracy/
“There are international machineries that have been employed for the sole aim of destabilising the nation, in order to control our oil. “When you hear these guys say they are launching missiles, it is from the support of their international conspirators.
End of quote.
And I said this few posts back.
Vikkie14:
Dont let's call it an EMPTY RANT--we should treat all threats as "grave-warning". Sure, i know that they will have to have something of medium range to hit their target in ABJ, but we should be a step ahead. Empty or no empty, we should regard that as a threat.
Abuja might be far away from ND but have you think of the possibility of launching right there in Abuja?
One thing i know is that there is no way they can possess such tech (but last civil war is a pointer on how desperate time can call for desperate action)to launch a medium range missile but dont let's forget some "powerful nation" might be funding them to achieve their aim of destabilizing the country. Same as we know BH received foreign funding and arming.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by homerac7: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vikkie14:
Dont let's call it an EMPTY RANT--we should treat all threats as "grave-warning". Sure, i know that they will have to have something of medium range to hit their target in ABJ, but we should be a step ahead. Empty or no empty, we should regard that as a threat.
Abuja might be far away from ND but have you think of the possibility of launching right there in Abuja?
One thing i know is that there is no way they can possess such tech (but last civil war is a pointer on how desperate time can call for desperate action)to launch a medium range missile but dont let's forget some "powerful nation" might be funding them to achieve their aim of destabilizing the country. Same as we know BH received foreig urn funding and arming.

Oga, read my lips.....NATHIN wey dem get to launch! Missile ko, mosquito ni. Who dash monkey banana? To build and assemble a mid range missile Na yam? Do you even know why it's called missile TECHNOLOGY? you think say Na just to put solid propellant and explosive on top tubes be say you don build mid range missiles? What guidance system is it using? Where did you get the propelling system from? Which market una buy RDX from? Who dash una the stabilizing system? Which launch system and platforms dem wan use? Since you de hear about unconventional war anywhere in the world, who don ever fire a missile before? Abi you think say ATGM or RPG dem dey talk? If e dey so easy to come by Na him Hamas never abandon the crude rockets dem dey fire at huge risk ? You definitely have poor knowledge of ballistic missiles, that's why you are worried about that empty threat already.

Bros, you can go and cower under ya bed if you fall for such empty rant. Wake me when dem launch the ogogoro induced missile to hit Abuja from ND creeks o! Me sef get nuclear tipped ICBMs wey I hide for our backyard wey I go use retaliate.

Abegiiii....second base o jare!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Not siding nobody.but i think we should be careful how we take the rantings of these guys called NDA.
What will it take to smuggle in a medium range missile.if france or america or any other third party is involved then we should tread with causion.

But for even 100 cm range guided missile.na bastard lie.shey na person wan climb untop they navigate am go aso rock.or them wan borrow witch craft from s-s take lunch am.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
homerac7:

Oga, read my lips.....NATHIN wey dem get to launch! Missile ko, mosquito ni. Who dash monkey banana? To build and assemble a mid range missile Na yam? Do you even know why it's called missile TECHNOLOGY? you think say Na just to put solid propellant and explosive on top tubes be say you don build mid range missiles? What guidance system is it using? Where did you get the propelling system from? Which market una buy RDX from? Who dash una the stabilizing system? Which launch system and platforms dem wan use? Since you de hear about unconventional war anywhere in the world, who don ever fire a missile before? Abi you think say ATGM or RPG dem dey talk? If e dey so easy to come by Na him Hamas never abandon the crude rockets dem dey fire at huge risk ? You definitely have poor knowledge of ballistic missiles,
See Mr Know-All. Empty barrel makes the most noise. Bragging like you are the custodian of knowledge. Who are you lecturing? You can shove that your "tech arrogance" down your throat.
that's why you are worried about that empty threat already.
Who's worried? Did any of my posts suggest this? There's no smoke without fire. Everything i said is as simple as ABC. Am not moved an inch--even if am living in ABJ, i have nothing to fear. I was only concerned about foreign hands in all of this which makes it something to be taken as security concern.

Bros, you can go and cower under ya bed if you fall for such empty rant. Wake me when dem launch the ogogoro induced missile to hit Abuja from ND creeks o! Me sef get nuclear tipped ICBMs wey I hide for our backyard wey I go use retaliate.

Abegiiii....second base o jare!
the bolded, is that making sense to you as well? Arrant codswallop. A simple comment of "taking every threat as security concern" is what this one is calling me a coward on? I'M NOT MOVED AN INCH ABOUT THEIR WARNING--DO I GIVE A DAMN? Whether short or medium range "whatever", what is sure is, the probability is over 94% in the negative IMO.
Am done on this issue.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
There are less than 10 countries in the world that can build a complete missile system without importing any of its components from other nations. Most countries building missile like South Africa, Korea, Iran etc import most of the components used to build the system. A missile is different from a rocket and for a rocket to be a missile it needs some forms of guidance. Where will they get such things from. For them to even have a missile means a major country is strongly supporting them and the country is ready to reveal it identity.

This is more like telling me boko haram have fighter jets.

Even if they claim to have missiles to bring down fighter jets why is it the same missile that will attack Aso rock? ASM(air to surface missile) is different from SAM(surface to air missile) which is also different from AAM(air to air missile) and SSM (surface to surface missiles). The technology is different.

If they truly have missile to shoot down fighter jets why haven't they brought down any jet in Niger Delta?
Why must they come to Abuja before their missile can be launched.

Go ask them well maybe they were referring to Anti tank system like RPGs or something similar.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
BREAKING.........

Boko Haram retake Nigerien town of Bosso

Boko Haram has retaken the town of Bosso in Southeastern Niger after overnight exchange of fire in the town they once held. This development was disclosed by the Mayor of the town and a military source on Monday.

The insurgents took the town near the Nigerian border on Friday in one of its most deadliest attacks in recent times. The killed as many as 30 Nigerien soldiers and two Nigerian soldiers.

Reports said the Nigerian army after a counter offensive took back the town on Saturday morning.

Niger is one of the countries lying in the Lake Chad region that has suffered from the militants activities. The country is part of the Multinational Joint Task force that comprise troops from Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad with forces from other west African countries.

Since President Buhari was sworn into power a little over a year ago, the group has come under heavy attacks from the Nigeria army, who report that Boko Haram are confined to the infamous Sambisa forest.

The terrorists have now been left with carrying out attacks on soft civilian targets in Nigeria’s north and the government insists that they no longer hold any local government in the affected states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, all in the northeast of Nigeria.

The group was the subject of a security summit held in Nigeria, where the French president Francois Hollande charged that Boko Haram remained a credible threat to peace in the sub region and called for a concerted effort to end their deadly activities.

The last Boko Haram attack attempted in nigeria was in Maiduguri, capital of the hardest hit state of Borno, but luckily, the suicide bomber dispatched to detonate her bomb ended up killing only herself.

Boko Haram, which literally means ‘western education is forbidden’ have sought to establish a caliphate in Nigeria’s north, in the process they have killed many, abducted several hundreds including the Chibok girls and have left thousands displaced.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by homerac7: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vikkie14:
See Mr Know-All. Empty barrel makes the most noise. Bragging like you are the custodian of knowledge. Who are you lecturing? You can shove that your "tech arrogance" down your throat.
Who's worried? Did any of my posts suggest this? There's no smoke without fire. Everything i said is as simple as ABC. Am not moved an inch--even if am living in ABJ, i have nothing to fear. I was only concerned about foreign hands in all of this which makes it something to be taken as security concern.

the bolded, is that making sense to you as well? Arrant codswallop. A simple comment of "taking every threat as security concern" is what this one is calling me a coward on? I'M NOT MOVED AN INCH ABOUT THEIR WARNING--DO I GIVE A DAMN? Whether short or medium range "whatever", what is sure is, the probability is over 94% in the negative IMO.
Am done on this issue.

Bros, stop using bold face. You knew nothing about ballistic missiles , that's why you believed those ogogoro rants. See as fear grip you sotey you dey talk " security concern" over empty boast. OK , raise "security concern" because me sef get nuclear tipped ICBMs wey I hide for my backyard o. By the way, you don hear say Boko Haram don threaten to bomb ASO Rock with dem F35 ? Na serious "security concern" be that one sef o, abeg go cower under bed Biko.

Oshisko
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
homerac7:

Bros, stop using bold face. You knew nothing about ballistic missiles , that's why you believed those ogogoro rants. See as fear grip you sotey you dey talk " security concern" over empty boast. OK , raise "security concern" because me sef get nuclear tipped ICBMs wey I hide for my backyard o. By the way, you don hear say Boko Haram don threaten to bomb ASO Rock with dem F35 ? Na serious "security concern" be that one sef o, abeg go cower under bed Biko.

Oshisko
Lol

People wey manage dey use dynamite dey boast of missiles not even rockets, I mean unguided rocket with 0.5m.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by homerac7: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
iblawi:

Lol

People wey manage dey use dynamite dey boast of missiles not even rockets, I mean unguided rocket with 0.5m.

Ha, bros! Na serious "security concern" matter you dey carry joke so o!

Lolzzzz
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
There is one thing I know for sure these NDA his not going to last. All south -south states/south -east governors has denounced them. MASSOB,IPOB and popular long known militant group has denounced them also.

Even chiefs and elders from every communities and towns affected has denounced them openly. I think these NDA are just hungry youth wanting there voice to be heard.... . ........ sad
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vikkie14:
Not even CBN. I agreed too. What's more funny is the issue of saying "Nigeria will end this week"--as if they are God. I can't but Laugh Out Loud.
Even, the way the spokeman put his grammar in the script shows he must be a user of 2go.
I think I laughed harder than I normally would when I read this
worst shit...some lowlifes will take it to their head and start living each day in fear of rapture
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
homerac7:

Ha, bros! Na serious "security concern" matter you dey carry joke so o!

Lolzzzz

Lol

NA today? Am not bordered cos it's their time to shine but when song change and dancer no get steps again OYO is their case.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
PHOTONEWS: Killers of Col. Samaila Inusa who was kidnapped & killed in Kaduna last March caught in Anambra & Ebonyi

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
homerac7:

Bros, stop using bold face. You knew nothing about ballistic missiles, that's why you believed those ogogoro rants. See as fear grip you sotey you dey talk " security concern" over empty boast. OK , raise "security concern" because me sef get nuclear tipped ICBMs wey I hide for my backyard o. By the way, you don hear say Boko Haram don threaten to bomb ASO Rock with dem F35 ? Na serious "security concern" be that one sef o, abeg go cower under bed Biko.

Oshisko
To the bolded, I've already told you that an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. A barrel filled up will never make conspicous sound to attract attention saying " am here".That's that for that. You can get that your junction more attuned here http://newtelegraphonline.com/militant-attacks-fg-suspects-foreign-conspiracy/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is this? Any idea? Anyone?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:42am On Jun 07, 2016
#RANDOM PICTURES

1 )NA infantry soldier pose infront of Cameroonian IFV.

2 )A NPF MOPOL'S in the north east.

3 ) & 4 ) pictures are NA bozena mine clearer.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Operatives of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps arrested Suoyo Nathan, the alleged leader of the armed gang that bombed the Tebidaba-Brass pipelines in Bayelsa state – Security operatives are still on the trail of two of his accomplices identified as Iyalewei and Fyneboy – A senior official of NSCDC confirmed that the suspect was apprehended and would be prosecuted at the conclusion of the ongoing investigation
Read more: https://www.naij.com/851986-agip-pipeline-bombing-militant-leader-arrested-bayelsa-state.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
iblawi:
Operatives of Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps arrested Suoyo Nathan, the alleged leader of the armed gang that bombed the Tebidaba-Brass pipelines in Bayelsa state – Security operatives are still on the trail of two of his accomplices identified as Iyalewei and Fyneboy – A senior official of NSCDC confirmed that the suspect was apprehended and would be prosecuted at the conclusion of the ongoing investigation
Read more: https://www.naij.com/851986-agip-pipeline-bombing-militant-leader-arrested-bayelsa-state.html

...... cool good job.....
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2016
#Sf/AFSF......

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Germany begins supply of military hardware to Nigeria

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/germany-begins-supply-of-military-hardware-to-nigeria/

I love these part ; The German official said the equipment involved comprised ground surveillance equipment, anti-mine equipment, gun boats and others adding that Germany would commence the supply of the equipment as soon as the aid agreement was signed between the representatives of both countries.

@vikkie14 r u reading these, as if they are reading these when I made mentioned of ground surveillance radar equipment.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
#CION PICTURES...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Alleged N7.8bn laundering: Ex-Air chief, Mohammed Umar, seeks out of court settlement

Former Chief of Air Staff Mohammed Umar who is standing trial for allegedly laundering N7.8 billion while in office has asked for an out-of-court settlement. At the resumed hearing of his case at the Federal High Court, Abuja yesterday June 7th, his counsel, Hassan Liman (SAN) told the court that his client had started negotiations with EFCC for a possible out-of-court settlement.

Umar who was the the predecessor of Alex Badeh, allegedly removed N7.8 billion from the account of the Nigerian Air Force while he was the Chief of Air Staff. According to EFCC, Umar used part of the money to buy a property at Plot No. 1853, Deng Xiano Ping Street, off Mahathir Mohammed Street, Asokoro Extension, Abuja and on residential assets including a three-bedroom duplex, with a boys’ quarters at Road 3B, Street 2, Mabushi Ministers Hill, Abuja.

He also allegedly used part of the money to acquire property at 14 Audu Bako Way, GRA, Kano and a three-bedroom duplex with three-room boys’ quarters at No. 8 Kabala Road, Unguwan Rimi, GRA, Kaduna.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Boko Haram raids Yobe town in search of food, attacks police station

Members of the terrorists group, Boko Haram, have launched an attacked on Kanamma town of Yobe State, North East Nigeria.
The attack is coming one day into the Islamic month of Ramadan.
Residents said the insurgents stormed the town on Tuesday at about 9pm, shooting sporadically.
This was before attacking the Divisional Police Station in the area and some shops in the town.
According to them, the insurgents were on rampage in “search of food” and consumed beverages among other eatables in the shops.
The Yobe State Commissioner of Police, Chika Maidam, said the insurgents, who came in their numbers, attacked the Divisional Police Station of the area.

Maidam revealed that three of his men were injured during the raid but have been treated at the Geidam General Hospital and discharged.
The CP said no life was loss during the attack.
Kanamma town is the birth place of the militant group and is the headquarters of Yunusari Local Government Area of Yobe State located at the border between Nigeria and the Republic of Niger at the shore of the Lake Chad Basin.
Kanamma has previously faced several attacks in the hands the terrorists group.
In 2015, the Divisional Police Officer of the area was killed in one of the series of raids carried out on the troubled border town located some 34 kilometres away from Geidam Town also in Yobe State.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2016
#RANDOM PICTURES..

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
EGYPTIAN SF (SWAT TEAM)..

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nigeria Army Yet To Pay Its Belarus/Russia -Trained Snipers In Six Months

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/08/nigeria-army-yet-pay-its-belarus-trained-snipers-six-months
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
bidexiii:
Nigeria Army Yet To Pay Its Belarus/Russia -Trained Snipers In Six Months

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/08/nigeria-army-yet-pay-its-belarus-trained-snipers-six-months
I think that is a bad idea. Why use and dump?
The Nigerian Army has yet to pay more than 700 soldiers making up the Armed Forces Special Force (AFSF) who were in 2015 sent to Belarus and Russia for training as snipers to strengthen the fight against Boko Haram. The special snipers were chosen after a rigorous screening that was carried out towards the end of former President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.
700+ snipers? What are we sniping? Well i think this will actually help their marksmanship. No wonder most of those dead scumbags have "clean shots". I think someone here said something about the clean shots sometimes ago.
Still amused: 700+ snipers??
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vikkie14:
I think that is a bad idea. Why use and dump?
700+ snipers? What are we sniping? Well i think this will actually help their marksmanship. No wonder most of those dead scumbags have "clean shots". I think someone here said something about the clean shots sometimes ago.
Still amused: 700+ snipers??

Don't forget the role of a modern sniper is not just sniping, it's involves going behind enemy gathering information and intel. I don't think 700 sniper is too much considering the frontline in the north east. And the just new frontlines in the south-south.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SergeAlain: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Also the 700+ snipers are not all in the same unit. If you read the article, it mentions some are from the Police and DSS. The ones from the Army etc. can be distributed to the various companies and battalions. So no i dont even think they are enough.

bidexiii:

Don't forget the role of a modern sniper is not just sniping, it's involves going behind enemy gathering information and intel. I don't think 700 sniper is too much considering the frontline in the north east. And the just new frontlines in the south-south.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2016
AFSF IN CLOSE QAUTARS COMBAT( HAND TO HAND) EXERCISE .........

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2016
GOOD NEWS NAF IS AT THE VERGE OF INTRODUCING SUPER MUSHSHACK TRAINER AIR RAFT,JF-17 & Mi35M

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.