Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3029419 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xbee007:
I am currently watching the NAF anniversary live on NTA.

wow i think i missed the show....................... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
NN

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
guys a new video on the NAF facebook page, almost 2hrs long.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
VIDEO GRAB OF NAF MI-35P

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:

wow i think i missed the show....................... shocked shocked shocked
The unveiling of the AH was spectacular. They only unveil one sha while other still remained covered.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xbee007:

The unveiling of the AH was spectacular. They only unveil one sha while other still remained covered.

AH......?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
The Nigerian Army troops successfully repelled a Boko Haram attack on Madagali and Liman Kara towns in Adamawa and Borno states.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1100757-nigerian-army-successfully-repel-boko-haram-attacks-adamawa-borno-towns.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bangladeshi chief of army staff visits Buratai in Abuja.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1100783-bangladeshi-chief-army-staff-visits-buratai-abuja-photos.html

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:

AH......?
I believe you are aware he meant "Attack Helicopter". cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:

i know his a russian officer, just curious about a russian military personnel on NAF 53rd celebration. i smell something
what you're "smelling" is the Mi-35m Copter induction. He's like representing its(copter) home country
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Vikkie14:
I believe you are aware he meant "Attack Helicopter". cheesy

....................ooops .... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

am not used to shortening attack helicopters.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
NAF TEST FIRES LOCALLY PRODUCED ROCKETS

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has successfully test fired 30.1mm ground to air Inert Head Rockets locally produced by its Research and Development Team. The rockets were test fired during the Weapons Meet at Kwenev Air Range, Makurdi to commemorate the 53rd anniversary celebration of the NAF. Also produced by the NAF R& D were the ground based rail launcher and vehicle mounted rail rocket launcher. The rocket launchers are fired through a remotely controlled firing based system. Aside from the display of air defence weapon, there was also a spectacular demonstration of weapon delivery by some of the NAF platforms. The aircraft fired both rockets and canons with high level of precision. A total of 4 NAF aircraft participated in the weapons meet with each arriving over the range with a spacer pass at 200ft for the helicopters and 300ft for the jets. The participating aircraft included Augusta 109 LUH with backdoor gunner, L-39ZA, Alpha Jet and F-7Ni. The exercise was aimed at sharpening the targeting skills of NAF pilots to acquire and engage targets as well as test the precision of the aircraft in hitting the targets. Four designated targets were identified and the formations attacked the targets one after the other starting with cobra, tiger and aggressor formations.
In his remarks at the occasion, the Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), General Gabriel Olonishakin felicitated with the NAF on its 53rd anniversary celebration and commended the commitment of the current NAF leadership for improving the capacity of officers and men. “Today, I am proud to declare that the NAF has lived up to expectation. This sequencing, airmanship and accurate delivery of firepower from the various platforms that participated at the Air Weapons Meet are highly commendable”.
Gen Olonishakin also disclosed that Nigeria can boast of an Air Force that can deliver appropriate air power as witnessed in the North East where the NAF air interdiction, ground attack and close air support missions played a pivotal role in the counter-terrorism/insurgency operations.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
MORE.......

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
NAF

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
MORE IMAGES FROM THE BANGLADESHI CAS VISIT IN AHQ ABUJA

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
I didn't believe I would say this but the test firing of these unguided Rockets is a bigger story .No one knew this was being done, especially by the NAF.This is big News.Job well done NAF.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
MORE.....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
BOTH CHIEFS WHERE WATCHING THE NAF MI-35P INDUCTION ON TV............................ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:

AH......?
Attack Helicopter na.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:
MORE IMAGES FROM THE BANGLADESHI CAS VISIT IN AHQ ABUJA

hola bidexiii

do u know there r more than 1200 ways of dressing up in a saree grin

good for guys who might want to spend extra time with their beloved up close grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:
NAF TEST FIRES LOCALLY PRODUCED ROCKETS

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has successfully test fired 30.1mm ground to air Inert Head Rockets locally produced by its Research and Development Team. The rockets were test fired during the Weapons Meet at Kwenev Air Range, Makurdi to commemorate the 53rd anniversary celebration of the NAF. Also produced by the NAF R& D were the ground based rail launcher and vehicle mounted rail rocket launcher. The rocket launchers are fired through a remotely controlled firing based system. Aside from the display of air defence weapon, there was also a spectacular demonstration of weapon delivery by some of the NAF platforms.

ground to air rockets ?

for target practice ? (my best guess)
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by thrugemaster(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
bidexiii:
Bangladeshi chief of army staff visits Buratai in Abuja.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/1100783-bangladeshi-chief-army-staff-visits-buratai-abuja-photos.html

This is flag staff house, lagos
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
nemesis2u:

ground to air rockets ?

for target practice ? (my best guess)

It's a typo. Air to ground unguided rockets fired from the F-7.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Henry240:

It's a typo. Air to ground unguided rockets fired from the F-7.

good

and caliber ?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
angry
nemesis2u:

good

and caliber ?

That's had to say.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
thrugemaster:

This is flag staff house, lagos

yeap it looks like the Army flag house in V.I.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2017
CALL OF DUTY

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2017
bidexiii:
CALL OF DUTY

r these the new rockets ?

looking at the adapter i think it is cheesy

IMO looks like 60mm caliber

next probable target........ for naf helis grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:27am On Apr 23, 2017
nemesis2u:

r these the new rockets ?

looking at the adapter i think it is cheesy

IMO looks like 60mm caliber

next probable target........ for naf helis grin

Yeap they are new ..... grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
NAF IMAGES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.