Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3033870 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:28am On Apr 26, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I blame to police to be honest, they handle these things very poorly in their infancy until it grows into somthing they can't handle and need the army to step in and save the day, I wonder what DSS and civil defense are for?? They are so poor at doing their job that the armed forces are forced to focus on internal threats rather than external.
the DSS can only do so much
hell I think they r overstretched for their budget. We just have two lazy services in d form of NPF and NSCDC
c'mon they r law enforcement agency with the NPF even having an Intel arm and u still see dem field gazing
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Odunayaw:
I was missed grin yayy!!

ALOT........................ cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
PHOTO NEWS:

CHIEF OF STAFF NIGERIAN ARMY ARRIVES BRASILIA TO A ROUSING WELCOME
The Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, Lieutenant General TY Buratai was today 25th April 2017, treated to rousing welcome that include a special Guard of Honour mounted in his honour and reception on arrival at the Brazilian Army Headquarters, Brasilia, Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
MORE.....

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
NAF

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
PHOTO NEWS: CAS TEST FIRES AT NAF ELECTRONIC SHOOTING RANGE DURING INSPECTION OF THE FACILITY IN NAF BASE KADUNA

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
#Mali: Vehicle, arms, ammunition and other materiel seized in the attack against FAMa/Red Berets in Gourma-Rharous

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Note the rail heavy, forward grip-bipod, drum magazine AK with the very rare to #Libya M68 Aimpoint

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Relatively small smuggling attempt of mines and light weapons from #Libya into #Egypt foiled in the Musaid area near Salloum Border Crossing

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Al Shabaab Ambushes Govt Military Convoy Near Afgoye

http://allafrica.com/stories/201704240192.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Military court executes 4 Al-Shabaab militants by firing squad in Somalia Read more:

https://www.naij.com/1101071-military-court-executes-4-al-shabaab-militants-by-firing-squad-somalia.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by unknown87: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
bidexiii:
MORE....
I think it performed well. What do you think?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
bidexiii:
NAF
if I were d pilot of dz A-jet I probably will serve tym in guard room like crazy
See mayhem on the floor!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
NA eliminate 15 BHT's and recovered arms and Amo

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
OMG thanks be to God they recovered this Gun truck it gives me the Chills.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by iblawi(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

How did BHT get this gun?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
iblawi:

How did BHT get this gun?
Illegal arms trade in our region I guess also could have been looted from any of our MNJTF partners.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGERIAN CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF LIEUTENANT GENERAL TY BURATAI BAGS BRAZILIAN HIGHEST MILITARY HONOUR

The Chief of Army Staff, Nigerian Army, Lieutenant General TY Buratai, was on Tuesday, 25th April 2017, conferred with the Brazilian Military Order of Merit Award, at Brasilia, Brazil.
The Brazilian Military Order of Merit Award, which is the highest military honour, is awarded to those military officers that have distinguished themselves in various military endeavours. Lieutenant General Buratai is one of the few foreign dignitaries to be so honoured with such an award by the country.
The prestigious award and its presentation to Lieutenant General TY Buratai, was based on the approval of President Michel Temer, on the recommendation of the Brazilian Army Commander, General Eduardo Villas Boas. According to citation at the occassion, the award was in recognition of his exemplary and world's recognized leadership qualities and the Nigerian Army's effort in the fight against terrorism and insurgency.
In his vote of thanks at the occasion, the visibly elated Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General TY Buratai, expressed appreciation for the honour, which he described not only to him personally, but to the entire officers and soldiers of the Nigerian Army and indeed, Nigeria. According to him, “I had never imagined that I was going to be given such recognition when I was planning to visit the Brazilian Army. It is no doubt a great honour to me, the Nigerian Army and the Federal Republic of Nigeria to be bestowed with the Brazilian Military Order of Merit which is the highest and most prestigious award in the Brazilian Army”.
He went further to state that the award was a clear manifestation of the long standing relationship between Brazil and Nigeria, which also portrays the recognition of Nigerian Army’s effort in the ongoing counter-insurgency operations in Nigeria. He thanked the Government and the people of Brazil, as well as the Commander of Brazilian Army and his staff for finding him worthy of such award and recognition and for the hospitality accorded him and his entourage.
He further expressed hope that his visit would serve as the needed fulcrum for more strengthened relationship between the Nigerian Army and the Brazilian Army.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
A SUPER TUCANO PICTURE IN THE CAS OFFICE

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE APPOINTS NEW SPOKESMAN

The Nigerian Air Force has appointed a new spokesman to manage its public affairs activities. He is Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya. The new Director of Public Relations and Information (DOPRI) replaced the former Air Force spokesman, Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa.
Until his recent appointment, Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya was the pioneer Director of Aircraft Quality Assurance at the Headquarters Nigerian Air Force. He is a member of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Regular Course 37 and was commissioned into the Nigerian Air Force as a regular combatant officer on 22 September 1990. Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya holds a Masters Degree in Development Studies and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry both obtained from the NDA, Kaduna. He also has a Post Graduate Certificate in Aeromechanical Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, a Diploma in Computer Engineering and a Certificate of Proficiency in Information Systems Management.
Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya is a member of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) and a Fellow of the Chartered Administrators’ Institute. Since joining the Nigerian Air Force, he has attended many military and professional courses, which include the Junior and Senior Staff Courses at the Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC), Jaji. He did his course on defence and strategy at the Superior War College in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Furthermore, the senior officer has attended several short courses, seminars and workshops within and outside Nigeria. The incumbent DOPRI has served in various units and commands of the Nigerian Air Force. He was a Directing Staff at the prestigious AFCSC and the Registrar of the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna. In addition, Air Commodore Olatokunbo Adesanya was the Commander 571 NAF Detachment Ibadan and Deputy Director Air Engineering at Headquarters Nigerian Air Force. The new DOPRI actively participated in Economic Community of West African States Monitoring Group (ECOMOG) Operations in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea from 1997 to 1999. A widely exposed senior officer, the new DOPRI has visited over 20 countries across the 5 major continents. He speaks, reads and writes Yoruba, English, French and Portuguese languages in addition to a working knowledge of Hausa language. He is happily married and blessed with children.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DESTROYS ILLEGAL OIL STORAGE FACILITY IN NIGER DELTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwwmFXau7oQ&feature=share

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigerian air force shows new powerful fighter jets to help in fight against Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edgPH1_hvgs

NICE VIDEO TO WATCH

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
The first Airwoman load master of the Nigerian Airforce

We present to you the first Airwoman to be a Load master on the Nigeria Air force passengers aircraft specially known as C-130 Conversation with the young Air force officer that is proving the saying that says ' what a man can do a woman can do it better The younger generation seems to be breaking records this days and on one of our usual research we came across this Young and beautiful soldier who is making the Nigeria Air force proud. All efforts to get her over to the studio failed due to her tight schedule but thank God we where able to get her on chat. Read our conversation below. Trunichblog: So can we know you? Acw Goting: Am Acw Gonting EI serving in the NAF Trunichblog: Tell us more about yourself, your educational background Acw Goting: I Acw Gonting EI was born on 8 of April 1994 into d family of Mr & Mrs Emmanuel Gonting, I hail frm plateau state of pankshin local government. In Sept 1998 I attended Army Children school Rukuba jos where I got my First School leaving Cert. Acw Irene: There after I got an admission into Government secondary School Bassa jos plateau state in 2004 I wrote my ssce may/june 2010 was recruited into d NAF in 2012 .

We also heard you r d first Airwoman to be a loader Acw Goting: Yes dats true It's a challenging course much ND more calculation ND also stressful so I guess most women likes already made tins ND very classic too Trunichblog: Grading by the rate of 100 how will u rate ur love for Airforce Acw Goting: It was a very interesting course so I. Tot if men can do it den why nt a woman. Acw Goting: My love for airforce is 100. Perfect Trunichblog: Wow Acw Goting: Yeah Am grateful to God almighty for everytin Trunichblog: You said you love Airforce 100% so can you tell us what made you love them more Acw Goting: I bought d airforce form because of d. Passion I av for d job ND also I was eager to know more about d force. Now back to ur question!! I love airforce because it's of one body.(jst like one family) doh we have ppl frm diffent part of d country bt we are unite as one... loving each other asif we are of d same parents Acw Goting: ND also airforce encourages educations to d young ND. Old we are eager. To learn Trunichblog: Alrt ma'am, thanks for your time Acw Goting: You are welcome

SOURCE;http://trunich..com.ng/2017/04/the-first-airwoman-load-master-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
MORE RAIDS ON BHT HIDE OUT

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Vikkie14: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
bidexiii:
MORE RAIDS ON BHT HIDE OUT
Using mortars as IEDs... Crazy vermins.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vikkie14:
Using mortars as IEDs... Crazy vermins.

.... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Algeria: The morning results in Adrar as previously indicated. https://mideast.liveuamap.com/de/2017/2-march-algeria-this-mornings-findings-in-adrar-as-previously

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
#Egypt: Additionally, attempt to blow up transmission tower foiled, vehicles seized , shelters destroyed and more

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
#Egypt: In continued ops in Central #Sinai, army arrested 2 militants, destroyed vehicles incl. "VBIED", seized IED-making equip, explosives

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
#Libya: 20 unguided bombs (P-50T & P-50-75) discovered by Bonyan al-Marsous forces in Wadi Kumkum south of #Sirte, likely for #ISIS IEDs

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
#Libya-pro-LNA battalion claimed to have clashed with "armed gangs from #Chad" this morning in the Kufra area,destroy vehicles&take captives

**************************************DISTURBING IMAGES*********************************************************

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Secret US Military Documents Reveal a Constellation of American Military Bases Across Africa

https://www.thenation.com/article/secret-us-military-documents-reveal-a-constellation-of-american-military-bases-across-africa/

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.