Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3015238 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
MORE....

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
CONCLUSION

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
#Morocco- 3-member militant cell planning attacks against "sensitive targets" dismantled in Tetouan- https://www.medias24.com/MAROC/Quoi-de-

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
bidexiii:
NAF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG5YXhaVQ5o
If you listen carefully, the NAF chief confirms the use of armed UAVs, 200km from it 's mother's location.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
LTGEN:

If you listen carefully, the NAF chief confirms the use of armed UAVs, 200km from it 's mother's location.

you are keen listener....... grin

we need more of those UAV so the long range drone wouldn't overhaul in time.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
NAF ARMAMENT DISPLAY DURING THE 53RD ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
This was posted by NAF an hour ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9GnghBbIZc

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Xbee007:

yeap thats the original video of the airforce documentary.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
OPERATION HARBIN KUNAMA II YIELDING DESIRED RESULTS AS TROOPS OF 1 DIVISION RECOVER LARGE CACHE OF ARMS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA STATE

The recently launched Operation HARBIN KUNAMA II by the Nigerian Army in Southern part of Kaduna State which will cover some forests in Bauchi, Kano and Plateau States has started to yield the desired result as troops of 1 Division Nigerian Army recover large cache of arms and ammunition in southern part of Kaduna State on Saturday 22nd April 2017. The discovery was made when troops embarked on cordon and search of Gwaska, Dangoma, Angwan Far and Bakin Kogi general area of Southern Kaduna State.
During the operation, the troops recovered 73 Dane Guns, 4 Locally Made Rifles, 1 Locally Made Machine Gun and 1 Locally Made Pistol. Others include 260 Cartridges, 14 rounds of 7.62mm Ammunition, 63 rounds of 9mm ammunition, 1 Locally made Small Machine Gun Magazine, a pair of worn out military boot and some quantities of assorted Improvised Ammunition and Pyrotechnics hidden in dug out pits.
While efforts are on going to track down the owners of the arms and ammunition, it is imperative to state the good people of the area have been very supportive and cooperate fully with the military which led to this unprecedented findings.
Similarly, in Sector 1 of the Operation which covers Kano State, troops in conjunction with other security agencies are carrying out operations in suspected armed bandits camps in Falgore forest. The operation is ongoing.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
MORE....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
TROOPS CLEAR BURIED IMPROVISED EXPlOSIVE DEVICES ALONG BANJO JUNCTION-PULKA ROAD

The Chief of Administration (Army), Major General IM Alkali and the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division Nigerian Army, Brigadier General VO Ezugwu's convoy encountered and cleared 4 Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) buried by suspected elements of Boko Haram terrorists along their way from Bama to Gwoza at about 10.00am on Saturday 22nd April 2017.
They encountered the 4 clustered IEDs buried at a crossing point along Banjo Junction-Pulka road, about 6 kilometres to Firgi in Borno State.
The Explosive Ordinance Device team however, were able to quickly detect the deadly IEDs and safely extracted and detonated them.
The two senior officers were on operational visit to troops of 26 Task Force Brigade deployed for Operation LAFIYA DOLE currently engaged in Operation DEEP PUNCH.
The team among other places visited 121 Task Force Battalion Pulka.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
MORE......

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
NAF @ 53

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
MORE...

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
NAF RANDOM

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
MORE...

1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Xbee007:

This was so interesting to watch, I wonder what CAS plans to do with the special operations command

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2017
bidexiii:
NAF RANDOM

notice anything out of place in the 4th photo ? grin grin grin grin

this photo was posted in 2 threads and viewed by many, still it is surprising none of u noticed/mentioned the " grin grin grin "

bidexiii u try it grin

dont disappoint me grin

i have faith in ur eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

this photo was posted in 2 threads and viewed by many, still it is surprising none of u noticed/mentioned the " grin grin grin "

bidexiii u try it grin

dont disappoint me grin

Is it the lady or the mobile air traffic control tower (locally developed)

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Is it the lady or the mobile air traffic control tower (locally developed)

[s]2nd option.

is it for traffic control or low level surveillance ? [/s]

edit : misinterpreted the reply

luckily 2 guys did not fall for the same girl (radar) grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

2nd option.

is it for traffic control or low level surveillance ?
I believe it's a mobile control tower.
Can you identify the radar next to it in the first picture?

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
I believe it's a mobile control tower.
Can you identify the radar next to it in the first picture?

lol

i was indicating this in the first place when i asked bidexiii to identify it,

u said it was a air traffic control radar, so i interpreted that u were referring to it but i had my doubts nevertheless .

as i said before it looks like a low level air surveillance radar and importantly it belongs to the air force.

either way it looks Chinese to me , but i have not seen it before, so cannot identify it positively
but IMO it is a low level air surveillance radar

the 2nd pic is the mobile air traffic control tower (which u indicated to earlier) which is tied up to the low level air surveillance radar in the first pic (which i indicated to earlier).

the portable surveillance radar feeds the necessary info to the mobile ATC for use.

this kind of system/configuration is used in war time forward air bases without dedicated ATC facilities
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 24, 2017
double post
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:45am On Apr 24, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

This was so interesting to watch, I wonder what CAS plans to do with the special operations command

definately the dirty jobs- instraction and extraction deep into enemy territory............etc grin grin grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2017
nemesis2u:

bidexiii u try it grin

dont disappoint me grin

the low level radar there on display. grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Military foils attacks, arrests suspected Chadian terrorists in Adamawa, Borno.

https://guardian.ng/news/military-foils-attacks-arrests-suspected-chadian-terrorists-in-adamawa-borno/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
I SO MUCH LOVE THE NAF....... grin grin grin grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Please can anyone identify what variation of the AK rifle this is?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
LTGEN:
Please can anyone identify what variation of the AK rifle this is?

those are polish beryl riffle.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
MORE INTERESTING PICTURES....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
MORE

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.