Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3030206 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
COMMANDOS CREED

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
bidexiii:
Wing Commander Chimda Hedima 1975 - 2014.

On 11/09/14, a company of NA soldiers attempted to overrun a Boko Haram position in Borno. Due to the low altitude, the plane suffered significant damage from the terrorists' gun fire. Wing Commander Hedima and his partner realized that they were going to crash.

Instead of hurriedly parachuting to safety within Nigerian controlled territory, they chose to embark on a mission to destroy as many terrorists and their weapons as possible. They parachuted out at the last minute but not before ensuring their plane slammed into a column of terrorists in which 63 Boko Haram members were killed as a result of their bravery.

Wing Commander Hedima was captured. On 12/09/14, he was killed by the Boko Haram.

He chose Nigeria, he chose all of us. We cannot forget him. Please share his story. His name should be known by everyone.

Rest In Peace Commander, we are grateful.

May you find eternal peace in the bosom of the almighty God.

--------------AIT African Independent Television

I want to suggest that on 11th of September 2017, we should try and take this to the Front-page to celebrate this hero. We should prepare wonderful eulogies for this unsung hero to further immortalise his names and let the world understand the evil of unchecked corruption.
No one should forget Badeh and his caucus so soon, they deserve some bashing.
B4 that day, we will agree on a particular time when the post will be made so that good comments will be on top b4 educated illiterates hijack the thread.
Cc Henry240
Tdayof
Jakeporeshenko
Odunayaw
Supremecourt
Covert
Iblawi
Nigerdeltaboi
Nnamdiii
Komekn
Sizzorkay
IbnSultan
Vikkie14
LTGEN
Green pasture
SBSS
(It is harder remembering everyone's username than I thought).

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Xbee007:

I want to suggest that on 11th of September 2017, we should try and take this to the Front-page to celebrate this hero. We should prepare wonderful eulogies for this unsung hero to further immortalise his names and let the world understand the evil of unchecked corruption.
B4 that day, we will agree on a particular time when the post will be made so that good comments will be on top b4 educated illiterates hijack the thread.
cc
SSBN
All for it jare

I wish we could tender a court case before heaven to just not forgive that Fat frog

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
bidexiii:
COMMANDOS CREED
Nigerian?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Odunayaw:
Nigerian?

Nop.

I love the word's so I thought it will be good to share it.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Xbee007:

Cc Henry240
Tdayof
Jakeporeshenko
Odunayaw
Supremecourt
Covert
Iblawi
Nigerdeltaboi
Nnamdiii
Komekn
Sizzorkay
IbnSultan
Vikkie14
LTGEN
Green pasture
SBSS

Nice suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
COIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who else noticed the absence of NAF super pumas these days ?
I can imagine the amount of work NAF put in to raise serviceability of its aircrafts from 30% to 70%

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Supported.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NNAMDIII(m): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2017
bidexiii:
#SBS
Is it possible for an army officer to be in Navy SBS? I know a 2nd Lt in that picture
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:12am On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Is it possible for an army officer to be in Navy SBS? I know a 2nd Lt in that picture

Its not possible to cross from an arm of the military to another.

But its a common practise for a arm of the service to train with each order, in the course of that they might wear the same camouflage. That's my own take.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
I can imagine the amount of work NAF put in to raise serviceability of its aircrafts from 30% to 70%

The NAF puma is still in active service but not just in the N.E fronts.

Last few months I saw the two in Kaduna airforce base during an exercise with Air force SF being trained by the British military.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:23am On Aug 23, 2017
BROADCAST OF NIGERIAN ARMY DOCUMENTARY

Good evening, please be informed that there will be another broadcast of Nigerian Army documentary, titled "NIGERIAN ARMY IN THE COUNTER-INSURGENCY OPERATIONS IN THE NORTH EAST: JOURNEY SO FAR", tomorrow Wednesday 23rd August 2017 on Channels TV from 1400-1500hrs (2.00-3.00pm) and on NTA at 1730-1830hrs (5.30-6.30pm). Kindly watch and inform others to also watch. Thank you.

Guys u shouldn't miss these documentary, I av watched its interesting. I don't know why it can't be uploaded on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2017
President Buhari & his service chiefs

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NNAMDIII(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2017
bidexiii:

Its not possible to cross from an arm of the military to another.

But its a common practise for a arm of the service to train with each order, in the course of that they might wear the same camouflage. That's my own take.
Now i understand, i just watched the video of their training

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:51am On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Okay.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2017
#Egypt received 3 KA52 helicopters, will receive 3 more this month "Total 15 in 2017 + #Russia completes training of 1st batch of Ka-52 crew

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2017
#Egyptian_army Caiman MRAP & #UAE-made NIMR AJBAN-440 Logistic & utility vehicle in #Sinai

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2017
4 #Egyptian_air_force F16 fighter jets carried out raids on the western borders using Mk-82 unguided bombs

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Participants pose for a group photo during #AfricaEndeavor17 Aug. 21 in Lilongwe, Malawi.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2017
#Algeria- Weapons cache with weird looking R/PK (?), RPD, RPG-2, FN FAL, 6 AKs&2 SKS discovered in Bordj Badji Mokhtar, near #Mali border

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
bidexiii:
President Buhari & his service chiefs
Where’s CNS ?
Mr president is still working from home, pic of his mai kfffice below.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
#NN

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2017

Good evening, please be informed that there will be another broadcast of Nigerian Army documentary, titled "NIGERIAN ARMY IN THE COUNTER-INSURGENCY OPERATIONS IN THE NORTH EAST: JOURNEY SO FAR", tomorrow Wednesday 23rd August 2017 on Channels Television from 1400-1500hrs (2.00-3.00pm) and on #NTA at 1730-1830hrs (5.30-6.30pm). Kindly watch and inform others to also watch. Thank you.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Somalia: 'Al-Shabaab' Confirm Killing of Official in U.S. Airstrike

http://allafrica.com/stories/201708220094.html
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
NNAMDIII:
share me the video on whatsapp izza clia
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
How many Super pumas do we have in service
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
bidexiii:

Good evening, please be informed that there will be another broadcast of Nigerian Army documentary, titled "NIGERIAN ARMY IN THE COUNTER-INSURGENCY OPERATIONS IN THE NORTH EAST: JOURNEY SO FAR", tomorrow Wednesday 23rd August 2017 on Channels Television from 1400-1500hrs (2.00-3.00pm) and on #NTA at 1730-1830hrs (5.30-6.30pm). Kindly watch and inform others to also watch. Thank you.

I am live grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by fufubear: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Can someone record the documentary and put it on YouTube? I don't live in Nigeria and don't have access to those channels.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Jelal0007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Vikkie14:
Then misbehave and see if I won't show you the way out.
Oga NL monitor,look ehn,u don't know me n I don't wonna know U. But the crap u pulled up here no try am again. Don't poke ur nose in people's business. Take ur own advice,and stay out of people's business u hear? And tell Lalaticlala and the other moderators,if banning is all they can do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.